Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

£20 Billion give away

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The man list as No.20 as richest man in the world if giving away $32 Billion dollars to charity and education & medical.

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged to give away $32 billion over the coming years

He has worked hand in hand with Bill Gates eradicating many diseases and now at 60years old is giving away the majority of his vast fortune

The gift would benefit Muslim and non-Muslim countries, Alwaleed said in a press conference in Riyadh today. It would be used for work in areas including inter-cultural understanding, disease eradication, providing power to remote areas, building orphanages and schools, disaster relief and empowering women,

He is well known to fight and support equal rights for women in his country

To me he is a good example that there are still some fine caring people in this mad crazy world, he gets General Dixies seal of approval

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crawler!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Crawler!! "

Just like to see some good deeds done in the world, and I don't need his money, I earn enough to keep myself

By *illi37Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Mmmm i wonder if my newest bestest friend is on "Fab " ......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think in this day and age of so much trouble, which is then connected to race and religion, stories like this should get mass media coverage.

He sets a good positive example to everyone, not just people from Saudi.

Also gets "The Dukes" seal of approval.

X

Post new Message to Thread