Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

I gotta know?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey....so yeah I always have this thought in my head when I'm on browsing.

I always put myself off mailing women as I can't help think I'm just too skinny. I have never seen on a profile "I like slim built guys" however I constantly see "muscle men" and even "chubby preferable" lol. Now fair enough everyone has there own taste but is it just a case of women don't want to admit if they are into slim guys or is it just not attractive lol.

Basically what I'm asking is are there any women out there that like slim built guy??

Don't get me wrong I'm not pure skin and bone I do have a bit of tone to me lol

Any reply would be nice

Cheers fabbers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You look good to me honey. One thing I learnt here is you can't guess people's type by looking at them. Message them, you've nothing to lose. They may just like you x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks lil miss. Maybe your right I just hate getting knocked back lol never been good at the online chat thing so much easier in person lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No one does and with the make to female ratio it'll happen but its worth keeping trying. There are some gems on here

By *radesman62Man
over a year ago

Dundee

I'm a wee man but perfectly proportioned....lol.

Size isn't everything!?? I hope lol

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I personally am not attracted to slim and skinny guys, I think it's the thing in me that desires alpha males - I need to feel that while I'm an independent and strong woman who can look after herself, my man is strong and capable of looking after me.

I'm sure not all slim guys are weaklings like Mr Muscle, but on a base level there's no physical attraction.

But I have met a few slimmer guys and had fun with them if we've clicked and there was an attraction. It ultimately is the personality that counts

Post new Message to Thread