Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Premium

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Throw this out to the forum....

Who thinks Fab should make guys pay more of a premium to join and stay as a member?

Feedback in recent times from couples and woman I've met....there are Millions of guys and time wasters on Fab...

Maybe making it more premium would eradicate this....

Thoughts please??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women have fought for centuries to be treated as equal so they should pay the same as men. End off

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Women have fought for centuries to be treated as equal so they should pay the same as men. End off"

Here here!

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Throw this out to the forum....

Who thinks Fab should make guys pay more of a premium to join and stay as a member?

Feedback in recent times from couples and woman I've met....there are Millions of guys and time wasters on Fab...

Thoughts please?? "

. It seems a good idea to me especially when you see some of the profiles which can be little more than ten words and are full of cock photos . .So many single guys fail to appreciate that ladies or couples want personality and charm as well. A good cock is only only an added bonus to a few. Again lots fail to list any hobbies or interests on their profiles and wonder why no one wants to meet them. Membership fee should be at least. £100 pounds.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/15 08:49:32]

over a year ago

You should change your username to JR Hartley because you've got to be fly fishing.

As for males being timewasters well I got stood up by a single girl profile last week. If it has been the other way around the likelyhood would be she would be changing statuses and starting threads on forums or in chat playing the old "woe is me" card

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No were in 2015 it should be one fee across the board and that includes clubs where guys get ripped of the most.

Women, men and couples are all timewasters on here so why should only men be penalised?

over a year ago

"No were in 2015 it should be one fee across the board and that includes clubs where guys get ripped of the most.

Women, men and couples are all timewasters on here so why should only men be penalised? "

Whatta woman 3 (Inserts an applause emoji)

over a year ago

Jizzy by the sounds of it you're the one that needs a hamlet mate....

It's a forum!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Having increased fees for anyone doesnt stop timewasters.

Some people use the site for their 'kicks' - the thrill of the chase or whatever and are willing to pay for that as its still often cheaper than other means.

People just need to hone their bullshit filters and meeting criteria.

(Mr)

over a year ago

Good responses people....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

feedback from couple and females

they should select better

over a year ago

Thoughts please?? "

Fantastic Idea, would give me the perfect reason to log off and not come back, spare up more free time

over a year ago

We have always felt there should be a monthly charge but the same for everyone. It won't get rid of all the timewasters but it would certainly get rid of a huge percentage as they just won't pay up.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Time wasters have money too, the previous pay site I was on had exactly the same problems as fab

You've just got to learn how to hone your selection criteria wether your female, couple or male

My favourite man of the moment has a 3 word profile and a cock pic.... But he made the effort to go to a club and a party otherwise i would never have entertained him! So just shows you can't make assumptions

over a year ago

"Time wasters have money too, the previous pay site I was on had exactly the same problems as fab

You've just got to learn how to hone your selection criteria wether your female, couple or male

My favourite man of the moment has a 3 word profile and a cock pic.... But he made the effort to go to a club and a party otherwise i would never have entertained him! So just shows you can't make assumptions "

thought I was your fav man !

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"We have always felt there should be a monthly charge but the same for everyone. It won't get rid of all the timewasters but it would certainly get rid of a huge percentage as they just won't pay up."

this for me tho you will always get so called time wasters (those who love the idea of swinging but when push comes to shove bottle out) what i think may reduce is the fake profiles that contsantly appear then leave then re-appear with completely diff profiles but same pics

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Time wasters have money too, the previous pay site I was on had exactly the same problems as fab

My favourite man of the moment has a 3 word profile and a cock pic.... But he made the effort to go to a club and a party otherwise i would never have entertained him! So just shows you can't make assumptions "

I dont have a cock pic

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 04/07/15 10:34:32]

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

*** leave not love ****

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry sparky n bunks but you 2 are always bloody working

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"No were in 2015 it should be one fee across the board and that includes clubs where guys get ripped of the most.

Women, men and couples are all timewasters on here so why should only men be penalised? "

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Sorry sparky n bunks but you 2 are always bloody working "

True ..need to give you that 1

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Thoughts please?? "

what about premium for fems should they not pay more for all the adulation.........or cpls who want to cut out the majority of the site and target single fems alone ?

over a year ago

Thoughts please?? "

Nope there shouldn't be a club style payment for this site - shouldn't be there for clubs either imo, they should just limit the numbers.

B

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Other than the daft one liner mails from Str8 guys mailing me today, the stupid types that have never spoken to me but sent blind Friends Adds & the usual weekender profiles fishing for sex but will be UNLOS & probably back at college on Monday THIS has given me the best laugh of the day.

Stay off the Crystal Meths or whatever you've been on. If you want to pay more by all means go donate it to someone that needs it - maybe the ripoff merchants at the Clubs that charge makes more. It won't change the quality of the Meets or get you more responses from ladies or men. Most folk are not that desperate!

Fab states it will always remain free unless you wish to be a Site Supporter. Those who've supported the site for years & those who founded the site set it up knowingly in direct opposition to the paying competition (of which there are countless). If you think your chances are better on the pay sites try them - they've got just as many timewasters, trial weekender profiles & members you wouldn't be seen dead with.

Fab is & hopefully will continue to remain the best site for genuine swingers.

(Wanders off with tears of laughter & chuckling...)

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's a tricky one this.

Anything that can be done to out the fakes, timewasters and twats would be a good thing I suppose.

Maybe make it free to join initially, but a fee be charged (flat rate for males/females/couples) to do more than just perv around??

That way only serious people would bother paying up??

The rest might just move on to perv another free site??

By *ollydimplesWoman
over a year ago

hamilton

I was on another site and women have to phone to verify they are actually women .and also if its a couples profils ..its the woman who has to call . i think thats a good idea ..would stop all the guys with couples profiles

over a year ago

Within the last 5 mins I've found a kindred spirit, not the usual man basher that seems to prevail on Fab

Post new Message to Thread