Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so fed up with this site at the moment,

So many single guys that hound you til you give in and so ok let's meet, you make arrangements,you get yourself ready................ And are left standing like a bloody idiot,

No message to say sorry can't make it tonight, it takes seconds to send a txt,

Rant over,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Perhaps you need to take a break and re look at how you go about dealing with guys ...and never compromise by giving in....you either like or you don't like.

Sounds like you need to work on your gut instinct and stick with it rather than be worked on by the guys

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

You have encountered this so many times, you are the common demoninator.... It is the people you are selecting.

over a year ago

The past few meets have all been the same, and I have tried different age groups, different types and with all the same bullshit,

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Use the lunches, the club or Cj's to select guys you like.

Then message them if you are looking to meet, it will be easier.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Sounds like you need time out to de-stress

over a year ago

I know it's me,

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

It's hard to change and find new ways and sometimes your gut instinct gets lost when your constantly trying .....so,dimes relaxing and taking it easy works wonder, spend time on you and forget this for now then come back refreshed .

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Nothing against the op here but its a very diffrent scenario when a fem posts this to a guy

over a year ago

How do you mean

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Nothing against the op here but its a very diffrent scenario when a fem posts this to a guy"

My reply would be the same if their situation was the same... Straight to the point

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

If a guy posted this half an hour ago.it would have been littered with lets say not very understanding comments by now. As I say this is nothing against you im mearly pointing out the diffrence between a guy posting this and a fem

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"If a guy posted this half an hour ago.it would have been littered with lets say not very understanding comments by now. As I say this is nothing against you im mearly pointing out the diffrence between a guy posting this and a fem "
. For sure there would a difference, but the 2 posters offering advice shoot from the hip and in fairness to the OP, she acknowledges the situation is some of the way she approaches it.

Guys, they mostly just bleat.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

is all

over a year ago

Thanks guys, I needed that, it has helped me feel less a failure

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Lol really wasnt about other posters more about the time without the usual comments

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thanks guys, I needed that, it has helped me feel less a failure"

Your not a failure

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Thanks guys, I needed that, it has helped me feel less a failure"

Chin up and work on you , it not your a failure your looking too much into it....

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

No offence Mrs DLT, but you surprise me.

I think of you and His Nibs as experienced people in this scene. Why on earth are you letting guys "hound" you?

I've been spending a few days with a certain lady, I've seen the PMs from guys who obviously haven't bothered to read her profile. Her reaction on each occasion is simple; delete and block. And I fully endorse her actions, these clowns don't deserve a reply.

So without wanting to sound arrogant, maybe you should adopt a similar attitude, thus saving yourself all this hassle and stress.

over a year ago

You know something I think i will,

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"You know something I think i will,

"

over a year ago

Now if you frequent the 3 clubs in Scotland which you have done why not just stick to the people you know who are reliable from there and in time the more times you go the more new people you meet so your social and playing circle gets bigger and stop looking for new meets from here who just stand you up and upset you .

over a year ago

Because I like going out during the week

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"so fed up with this site at the moment,

So many single guys that hound you til you give in and so ok let's meet, you make arrangements,you get yourself ready................ And are left standing like a bloody idiot,

Rant over,, "

Not being funny but why would you meet someone just because they hounded you?

If you weren't interested then you should have said no.

I think as a few others have said maybe change your selection process because what your doing now obviously isn't working for you.

If you haven't met the person before then I'd say never go straight for a fun meet always meet socially first.

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I think like the other poster, maybe stuck to the ppl you meet at clubs and know are reliable. No rule to say you can't meet them during the week and at least you know them a bit better. Good luck x

over a year ago

Hey personally I dont see point In asking questions on the forum anymore as everyone who uses it tends to be narcissistic, with 15% tops being decent people wanting to actually accept new people and actually offer tips helps od even a clue as to the unwritten rules which apparently swing more than them depending on tbe day of tbe week. So sorry your not baving much luck, not everyone is an asshole and there are some really good folk too. They aint easy to find but not as if your fishing and there is no line on tbe rod. (Pof pun) keep trying and dont over do the grooming till its regular as guys dont care anyway we see past all that. And ask partner to do chatting and both decide too. All else fails going to tbe a tual club thing in Glasgow for a nightout where your bound to meet a like minded couples etc, no one is liable to spit a drink out when you ask thats for sure.

Goodluck

over a year ago

"so fed up with this site at the moment,

Rant over,, "

I`d turn up for sure..............

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

You've been here long enough to know what people are like.

Don't shag a guy just because they kept hounding you.

Meet for a social first that way you don't need to get yourself ready to the degree you would if you were having sex. Saves time and will out the time wasters.

over a year ago

I never said I was going to shag him at any point,

over a year ago

"I never said I was going to shag him at any point,

"

Fancy coffee

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

I doubt it was a meeting to swap knitting patterns. This site is for meeting like minded people to have sex with.

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"If a guy posted this half an hour ago.it would have been littered with lets say not very understanding comments by now. As I say this is nothing against you im mearly pointing out the diffrence between a guy posting this and a fem "

over a year ago

I doubt it was a meeting to swap knitting patterns. This site is for meeting like minded people to have sex with. "

There is such a thing as a social meet, first

Post new Message to Thread