Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Wife getting some

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been married for 25 years .my wife has never been with anyone else. Her see drive is low tried to spice it up but we're more friends than loves we talked about swinging but has no interest. So we came to a decision that she could go out pick up a guy and have sex with him I'm delighted she's getting her old self back any opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I think my next aim would be marriage guidance and sex therapy rather than swinging and playing with others. I would want to go down every available avenue I could first.

over a year ago

Thanks there's no chance of us breaking up is just were In a routen so she needs to get a new experience playing with someone else

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Marriage councilimg etc isn't just about people breaking up its about building faults in the marriage ...survey it's better to build that up and find a sexual relationship together ...

Maybe I look at marriage and love differently

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Thanks there's no chance of us breaking up is just were In a routen so she needs to get a new experience playing with someone else"

As long as that is her solution, not one that suits you...

Good luck to you both

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Thanks there's no chance of us breaking up is just were In a routen so she needs to get a new experience playing with someone else

As long as that is her solution, not one that suits you...

Good luck to you both"

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

"I think my next aim would be marriage guidance and sex therapy rather than swinging and playing with others. I would want to go down every available avenue I could first."

+1. 100%.

By *ustooCouple
over a year ago

East Fife

We have been there and done it after nearly 40yrs married, what a great experiance watching Mrs having fun and i have even dropped Mrs off at the guys house a couple of times to have fun on her own and our sex life is even better now

over a year ago

Thanks us too just what need to know.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wake up and smell the roses if her sex drive was low before why is she finding other guys more exciting than yours bad idea m8

over a year ago

I've asked her because I have a problem down there that even viarga won't fix so she's not get any

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Go for it. If it works for you then great.

All this talk of marriage counselling I think is going a bit far. He did explain that they were happily married but just needed a little spice in their life to get things going again.

People can loose their sex drive for a number of reasons and it doesn't need to be because there is a problem in the relationship at leased they are trying to jump start it again instead of letting the problem get worse.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

As u said I may look at things differently but hey ho that's what makes us all unique .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've asked her because I have a problem down there that even viarga won't fix so she's not get any "

So why do you have a single's profile & are looking to meet alone?

R

Post new Message to Thread