Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Quality not quantity for me so no

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When girls can have no pictures at all and get well over 100 messages ... Id say yep for many any hole is a goal ... Cant tar them all with same brush though

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's the same as before.

Some will, some won't.

And that's both genders and couples.

By *inasparkles OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's the same as before.

Some will, some won't.

And that's both genders and couples."

Totally agree. Some woman are as bad as the guys x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 30/06/15 09:50:21]

over a year ago

Some females are the same and any cock will do.

It's a swinging site people should be able to use the to suit their needs.

Once saw on a profile no sleazy one offs hellloooo

over a year ago

Saw an update yesterday with a lady saying 347 messages from guys

I didn't know it was that bad even though I've been on a part as a cpl , where 4-5 plus messages appeared anytime we were online

over a year ago

The issue is women well out number men on here. So its hard for men to get a meet. If you don't put effort in it won't work. Think also some men can see you

as a prostitute the first message usually

tells you that. No respect. Just someone to fuck. However I agree some

Women have the same out look to.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

if you agree with that sentiment change your contacts

over a year ago

"The issue is women well out number men on here. So its hard for men to get a meet. If you don't put effort in it won't work. Think also some men can see you

Women have the same out look to. "

women out number men what statistics are you looking at?

over a year ago

"The issue is women well out number men on here. So its hard for men to get a meet. If you don't put effort in it won't work. Think also some men can see you

Women have the same out look to. "

Very true miss crumpet , even if you get a knock back that's it , again read so many posts about abuse from getting a knock back

over a year ago

Glasgow

I obviously don't see the woman's profiles just guys but I'm sure they are as bad but so many guys will just meet anything for the sake of a meet.

As soon as I refuse to send dirty pics. Play on cam. Talk dirty 90% of the time the chat stops!

over a year ago

Women have the same out look to. women out number men what statistics are you looking at? "

Omg ment men out number women on here I need a coffee.

over a year ago

What is the point of this thread

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"What is the point of this thread"
to raise awareness that in the ops opinion there are alot more any holes a goal types

over a year ago

Glasgow

"What is the point of this thread"

If you don't have an opinion don't comment it's quite simple

over a year ago

Wouldn't really say yir holes a goal. just think yi should both enjoy yir meets as that's what ur here for! It's bloody tough goin anaw

over a year ago

A meet should be a celebration of all things sexual. Goals are celebrated. Ipso facto... lol

over a year ago

Correct... Although I'll celebrate my meets with a beer when I get home. Lol

over a year ago

I doubt if most guys consider any hole a goal, I think most guys are much more choosy, I believe most guys would prefer to establish friendship, day to day chat, have some meets, continue friendship and then if sexual fun continues with that then its a good thing.

It does make you laugh when some ladies go on about how they are sick to death of cock pics and fed up of seeing cock pics then you look at their profile and all you see is big boob pics

ladies are just as bad as the guys in all aspects, sometimes much worse

I think many on this forum prefer good friendship, keep the friends they have and if others want to join the band of friendship then fine

I certainly have not considered any hole a goal, and there are many I would not even consider going near

so, every hole a goal; not for me.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I doubt if most guys consider any hole a goal, I think most guys are much more choosy, I believe most guys would prefer to establish friendship, day to day chat, have some meets, continue friendship and then if sexual fun continues with that then its a good thing.

It does make you laugh when some ladies go on about how they are sick to death of cock pics and fed up of seeing cock pics then you look at their profile and all you see is big boob pics

I think many on this forum prefer good friendship, keep the friends they have and if others want to join the band of friendship then fine

I certainly have not considered any hole a goal, and there are many I would not even consider going near

so, every hole a goal; not for me."

men dont get many. fancy a fuck.....my fannys wanting to fuck you now.............free for the next hour ......... you can lick me anytime type msgs i believe thats the ops point

over a year ago

Kik nda agree coz I've spoke to a few and the banters good. Other just seem so stuck up and can't even have a conversation

over a year ago

"A meet should be a celebration of all things sexual. "
Indeed sex is why we're here after all.

None of us I believe singed up for friendships or socials but things change the longer your on her and you soon learn to adapt and use the site to suit your own wants and needs.

over a year ago

I've never had a msg anything like that from a female. Nor have I said things like that! Try to start a conversation and most blank yi! Totally understand due to the number of msgs girls get on here

over a year ago

"When girls can have no pictures at all and get well over 100 messages ... Id say yep for many any hole is a goal ... Cant tar them all with same brush though "
yoeve got to think though that if a woman with no pics gets hundreds of messages then al the women get mails from those same guys.

As for any holes a goal, if ur on this site long enough & have to deal with the extremely high standards even from fat old ugly women that even God couldn't meet then I see why it happens,

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I doubt if most guys consider any hole a goal, I think most guys are much more choosy, I believe most guys would prefer to establish friendship, day to day chat, have some meets, continue friendship and then if sexual fun continues with that then its a good thing.

so, every hole a goal; not for me.men dont get many. fancy a fuck.....my fannys wanting to fuck you now.............free for the next hour ......... you can lick me anytime type msgs i believe thats the ops point

"

Yeah that's my point. I get endless fancy meeting know. No pic swap no chat no nothing but woman on here must do it or why do men try.,I'd never meet without chat. Text phone call. But many many single guys just want a p! To pound. When your getting at least 100 messages a day and 70 % are just want fucked. Messages it does grind on you x

over a year ago

"What is the point of this thread

If you don't have an opinion don't comment it's quite simple "

Lol that would give her nothing to moan about

over a year ago

"What is the point of this thread

If you don't have an opinion don't comment it's quite simple

Lol that would give her nothing to moan about "

over a year ago

"When girls can have no pictures at all and get well over 100 messages ... Id say yep for many any hole is a goal ... Cant tar them all with same brush though yoeve got to think though that if a woman with no pics gets hundreds of messages then al the women get mails from those same guys.

"

to be fair this was as a new user before i put any pics up so pretty much a one off in my experience... i think once youve been on a while and youve adjusted your filters you dont get anywhere near that much mail ... certainly not on a daily basis anyway ... or maybe thats just me

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Some people simply just want to fuck...

Some people want friendship and fucking...

Some people want passion

Some people want chemistry

Some people want control

Some want attraction some it doesn't matter so much for

Some people want just friendship

Some want friends with benefits

Some want drama and attention

The lists endless and that is what makes sites like this popular, variety.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

You do what works for you and the people you are meeting , what other people think is there issue....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Some people simply just want to fuck...

Some people want passion

Some people want control

The lists endless and that is what makes sites like this popular, variety."

Now ain't that the truth

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Some people want passion

Some people want control

The lists endless and that is what makes sites like this popular, variety.

Now ain't that the truth "

I think people need to embrace the fact everyone is an individual with their own life and own needs and wants and own experIences and it shouldn't matter to others what that person /persons does because quite simply it's a site for everyone.

over a year ago

Anybody who knows me on here knows

I'm quality over quantity

over a year ago

Some people want passion

Very true

Some people want control

The lists endless and that is what makes sites like this popular, variety."

Very true

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I personally dont care what other people see the site as , many would argue its not a sex site its a swinging site and as such swinging is 90% social .

Then you have the type who come on and think it will be easy to get sex and soon get annoyed when that is not the case and they havent got laid in three days of the site then its full of fake people .

Then u get the people who meet others but woe betide if that person meets anyone else as its their property.

Then u get those who are happy to come on cam whip out the penis or tits and ride the ego train.

So in essence what I am saying is , there are all types of people looking for all types of things , if someone isnt looking for the same as you move on to find someone who is , and dont expect everyone is here for the same reason as yourself.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I personally dont care what other people see the site as , many would argue its not a sex site its a swinging site and as such swinging is 90% social .

Then you have the type who come on and think it will be easy to get sex and soon get annoyed when that is not the case and they havent got laid in three days of the site then its full of fake people .

Then u get the people who meet others but woe betide if that person meets anyone else as its their property.

Then u get those who are happy to come on cam whip out the penis or tits and ride the ego train.

So in essence what I am saying is , there are all types of people looking for all types of things , if someone isnt looking for the same as you move on to find someone who is , and dont expect everyone is here for the same reason as yourself. "

Bang on

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Also it pays to be fussy ..well i think anyway

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Agreed

over a year ago

"I personally dont care what other people see the site as , many would argue its not a sex site its a swinging site and as such swinging is 90% social .

So in essence what I am saying is , there are all types of people looking for all types of things , if someone isnt looking for the same as you move on to find someone who is , and dont expect everyone is here for the same reason as yourself. "

There is one difference with you though Mz Thongz;

you chat in forums and you chat on the chat forum, you are open and friendly with all

Many on here only either: chat in this forum and NOT in the chat forum, or other way around, not sure why on earth that is? I do recall some time back a thread saying how crap the chat forum is, I do not see it that way and I like to chat with many regulars who chat in the chat forum, I also comment here as and when I wish.

I would expect you have more chance of a meet when in "live" chat, at least I have found that, but again for some strange reason many in here don't venture into "live chat"

live chat and live cam works better for me than some mail and a pic that could be anyones pic, or just a pic found on someones face book

By *yz69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I obviously don't see the woman's profiles just guys but I'm sure they are as bad but so many guys will just meet anything for the sake of a meet.

As soon as I refuse to send dirty pics. Play on cam. Talk dirty 90% of the time the chat stops! "

I'm happy to chat for a while before a meet but messages are likely to get missed with all the others mailing. I usually start with a short polite message to gauge interest. Then take it from there depending on the response.

over a year ago

So in essence what I am saying is , there are all types of people looking for all types of things , if someone isnt looking for the same as you move on to find someone who is , and dont expect everyone is here for the same reason as yourself.

There is one difference with you though Mz Thongz;

you chat in forums and you chat on the chat forum, you are open and friendly with all

Many on here only either: chat in this forum and NOT in the chat forum, or other way around, not sure why on earth that is? I do recall some time back a thread saying how crap the chat forum is, I do not see it that way and I like to chat with many regulars who chat in the chat forum, I also comment here as and when I wish.

I would expect you have more chance of a meet when in "live" chat, at least I have found that, but again for some strange reason many in here don't venture into "live chat"

live chat and live cam works better for me than some mail and a pic that could be anyones pic, or just a pic found on someones face book

"

I used to be in chat everyday when it was the old chat rooms but not now and its nothing more than I just cant keep up with chat as its so busy and the pages move to quickly but I still banter on the forums with old chat room friends and also in pms .

I think Im friendly to everyone and most who have met and know me will know what my personality is like which can often be lost in the written word .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I used chat a lot many years ago, it was great fun.

I eventually got weary of the constant hi's and bye's, the drama if someone was missed in the list of hi's and god forbid, if people clicked on someone's cam before they said a personalised hello

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" Many on here only either: chat in this forum and NOT in the chat forum, or other way around, not sure why on earth that is? "

I think you'll find that it's known as, 'freedom of choice'!

over a year ago

" Many on here only either: chat in this forum and NOT in the chat forum, or other way around, not sure why on earth that is?

I think you'll find that it's known as, 'freedom of choice'!"

oh thanks for that

freedom of choice

will write that down so I don't forget

appreciate your wisdom

Post new Message to Thread