Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

the age old dingying or as they said in my days ignoring u

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i'd like to vent my frustration at the age old problem endemic of this kinda sites : stuck up ppl.

we are all here to meet someone for some sexy time (eventually). I understand that not everyone is attractive to everyone else and tht some ppl find it hard to talk to others ( i know i do) but whats wrong with saying "no thanks, bye"?

Its just manners and; if we keep ignoring one another, its gona get to the stage the only a select few are having fun and the others are chasing a wee glimpse.

That would be defeating the purpose of the site, as i'm sure we are ALL here to have fun.

So lets be a bit less ignorant and reply, even if we dont like them. Manners dont cost money and is one of the things that make us different from timewasters and arseholes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This morning I got post from sunlife, virgin media, and an indian take away menu, all unsolicited, what did I do with it? I binned it!

Thats how I look at mail on here. I used to try and answer every message, but I would rather spend my time on here talking to folks I do know, rather than wasting time, sending, thanks but no thanks messages!

Thu if someone does have a half decent profile and on paper match what im looking for, but for whatever reason im not intrested, I will reply saying no thanks.

But why should I reply to some one that hasnt read my profile? Should I reply to folks that 'wont meet smokers', when I smoke! Or some one under 5ft10 when I like tall guys! And various other things that are on my profile.

Or how about when you say 'thanks, but no thanks' and you get back 'well I didnt want to fuck you any way you fat slag' or 'why not, whats wrong with me?'. Why should I waste my time on here dealing with that?

This should be fun, not a problem. So I will continue to ignore mail that I want to!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"i'd like to vent my frustration at the age old problem endemic of this kinda sites : stuck up ppl.

we are all here to meet someone for some sexy time (eventually). I understand that not everyone is attractive to everyone else and tht some ppl find it hard to talk to others ( i know i do) but whats wrong with saying "no thanks, bye"?

Its just manners and; if we keep ignoring one another, its gona get to the stage the only a select few are having fun and the others are chasing a wee glimpse.

That would be defeating the purpose of the site, as i'm sure we are ALL here to have fun.

So lets be a bit less ignorant and reply, even if we dont like them. Manners dont cost money and is one of the things that make us different from timewasters and arseholes. "

Not everyone gets ignored and not everyone ignores others either.

As with everything on here it's all down to choice, i.e. their choice to run their time on here as they see fit!

If you don't get a reply just take it as they are not interested in you and move on. Not that hard to work out really.

over a year ago

Take it as a no thanks, we tend to reply to most mail, even if its just exchanging friendly banter, it also depends who you are emailing, for example if you are emailing gay men and TV’s as your friends list suggests, many will see you list yourself as straight and ignore your messages, same goes for people you message when you’re outside their criteria.

Just worry about the replies you do get, and good luck!

over a year ago

Not everyone wants to get into e-mail ping-pong, if they ignore you don't take it personally but as a sign to shrug your shoulders and move on.

If the amount of knock backs or mails being ignored upset you I would suggest you grow a thicker skin my friend, you may need it!

Good luck and happy swinging. xx

over a year ago

dont think its anything to do with being stuck-up atall....not everyone mails back...its life....

over a year ago

Plus, El Capitano reading your profile you are 24 single male, can only accommodate occasionally because you are in your own words, cheating on the 'missus'

Not a lot of people like to play with youngsters and cheats, sorry I'm just telling the truth as you will read for yourself in other forums raising such issues of age and cheating.

Again though, still wish you luck. xx

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Adding to the all the good advice already given, I would have to say that no one will like you "starting a fire in their kitchen"

"Arson" isn't big nor clever whereas if you meant "arse-ing" I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer sometime soon!

PS - The above is totally tongue in cheek and no offence meant! - Good luck.

over a year ago

If your mails are anything like your reply in the bukkake forum no wonder they are deleted

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

with you'r profile.i would be surprised,if you got a reply,from a hooker,who was a month behind with the rent.

over a year ago

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should answer mail on here , especially if u havent previously asked them if its ok to do so , or u dont read profiles , i usually answer all mail but now getting tired of mail from folks i have expressed no interest in , ie married men and couples .

Being Polite would surely be to read the profile first before sending unsolicitated mail , which of course is rude to start with.

over a year ago

I got a mail the other day from a single male........ all it said was "can you handle this cock!" and a cock pic attached.... does the OP really expect me to answer that kind of crap! Oh and his profile was a one liner, no chance jog on sunshine!

over a year ago

People will tread on yer toes, create silly competitions to get "The next meet", hell they will do watever it takes in "single male" land, but starting your thread of declaring everyone "stuck up" will help a lot to decide not to second-look you, nice to be nice, try that way.

over a year ago

"Plus, El Capitano reading your profile you are 24 single male, can only accommodate occasionally because you are in your own words, cheating on the 'missus'

Not a lot of people like to play with youngsters and cheats, sorry I'm just telling the truth as you will read for yourself in other forums raising such issues of age and cheating.

Again though, still wish you luck. xx"

I am with Laine in this... how can you possibly be asking for people to be honest and genuine if these are 2 of the furthest things you are being to your missus!

There are lots of peeps out there in your situation however, that are being more deceitful than you and not stating it in their profiles however, so therefore give you some credit for putting it 'out there' for all to see.

BTW, do you know for sure that 'the missus' isnt on here? Just a thought...

over a year ago

whats the point of putting up a posting and then not being on the site anymore to see the replies?

over a year ago

maybes he found the missus was on the site!

over a year ago

The 'By (user no longer on site)' always makes me chuckle....adds a sense of mystery to the post and makes it a wee game to work out who it was that posted!!

S.

over a year ago

it was me lol lol

Post new Message to Thread