Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Status Updates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im sure Ive posted some poor updates but I always find it funny reading some of the updates when I use browse. What are your funniest or most cringeworthy ones? A few to start:

'Who is sucking cock today? Get in touch' I imagine someone with their head down sucking away and coming up for air to read that and saying 'oh right that'll be me then. Id better get in touch' lol

'Fun and frollics' Who the F says frollics lol

'Skype cam wank'...seriously?

Im sure you can do better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The other one K find funny goes something like 'this site is shite Im leaving' posted months ago lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When a couple say the male is online I find that very funny

over a year ago

"Im sure Ive posted some poor updates but I always find it funny reading some of the updates when I use browse. What are your funniest or most cringeworthy ones? A few to start:

'Who is sucking cock today? Get in touch' I imagine someone with their head down sucking away and coming up for air to read that and saying 'oh right that'll be me then. Id better get in touch' lol

'Fun and frollics' Who the F says frollics lol

'Skype cam wank'...seriously?

Im sure you can do better"

Hahaha hahaha I love the sucking part "oh that will be me then " hahaha

over a year ago

How about 'who wants my big load?' You are sitting there thinking 'oh today I must try to get a big load of cum. Last time it was only a dribble and not enough' oh super there is someone with a big load lol

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

'What a boring site this is!'

Puts in no effort whatsoever and expects to be drowning in pussy.

'Open to all offers'

Any hole's a goal, I'm not fussy. Someone just shag me pleeeeeeeease!

'You know who you are'

And no one else cares

over a year ago

The ones that say "This site is worse than Facebook for shite updates". Pot, kettle springs to mind

over a year ago

You make a good point, I dont usually put up a status but you just inspired me to do put up an honest one

over a year ago

The "I'm leaving" status is the best.

They very rarely leave and are just after a quick ego boost to know they are wanted.

I was on fab in the north west of England and rarely saw that status but now I'm on fab in Scotland it's quite a regular thing.

So please people just leave you'll be no loss.

over a year ago

'Looking to unload in Paisley' Sounds like a delivery man or something you could get arrested for! Also sounds (like so many) to be all about me me me..I need to cum I need pussy cock etc..me me

over a year ago

This is becoming my own wee laugh to myself. Just saw another cracker

'Hard cock whilst driving. Who wants a flash?' Now on order to see this youd need to be at a v specific point at the exact time he drove past with his hard cock out. You could have a wee picnic waiting lol. Youd also need to be high enough up to see in....brilliant.

over a year ago

Nothing says 'Looks at us, we're magnificent because we had SEX last night' than a status update that says 'Thanks for an amazing night last night, you know who you are'. They might know, assuming they don't you're now weirdos but we haven't got the faintest idea!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"You make a good point, I dont usually put up a status but you just inspired me to do put up an honest one "

That is a piss poor status update - man up and beg!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's always the same ones putting up this site is shite or I'm leaving.

If it's that bad - just delete

over a year ago

Its a bit like the verifications that go along the lines of 'treat her right and.....' really!!!!!

If you have reached the dizzy heights of a meet please tell me that you wouldn't do anything other 'treating her right'.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Its a bit like the verifications that go along the lines of 'treat her right and.....' really!!!!!

If you have reached the dizzy heights of a meet please tell me that you wouldn't do anything other 'treating her right'. "

Haha! That gets on my tits too

over a year ago

"3 days to decide if I'm staying or going". Perhaps we could do a petition on the prime ministers website to get them to stay.

over a year ago

'Ironing. Hate it big time!!!!'

Er wtf?

over a year ago

"How about 'who wants my big load?' You are sitting there thinking 'oh today I must try to get a big load of cum. Last time it was only a dribble and not enough' oh super there is someone with a big load lol"

i just laughed so much at this! Never known someone to brag about being a heavy cummer till i joined fab ... Like im supposed to be like woo cant wait for all the cum

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

People asking to meet at the weekend, usually couples and if the offers don't come flooding in,the status changes multiple times and each time getting angrier and declaring they are thinking of leaving.

If anyone was having a party and they were looking for guests, the ranting would end any invite being offered

over a year ago

Saw another 'funny how just about everybody seems to want sex....well until Im about'

That is so sad lol

over a year ago

Love the ones that give you blow by blow, before the meet, during the meet and after the meet

Wonder if they know the meaning of the word discretion.

over a year ago

'Finished work. Off home for an enema and a pokey bum wank'

Only one thing to say to thay.......I shit you not

Post new Message to Thread