Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

fuck buddies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the issue with people meeting with fb's?

Ive met the same guy for nearly 2 years, no hassle, drama or jealousy. Just really good friends who enjoy the same things - better than half the relationships ive had lol.

But recently had a few people saying no because we aren't a proper couple... surely if its about fun it wouldn't matter the relationship/friendship status?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Fun covers lots of things for me anyway f/buddys dont constitute fun could just get two random singles pretty much the same also alot (not all) have a married half which brings another load of baggage with it plenty do meet f/buddys though

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think some will link FB's maybe being less discreet if they ever split up, many do.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I think some will link FB's maybe being less discreet if they ever split up, many do.

"

That's one part.

Also, as we posted on the thread about this last week, we prefer to play with people who are in a similar situation to ourselves.

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

S here

I have no problem with fuck buddies on here if thats what people on if it makes people happy then go for it.

For us its not our thing as we arent looking for single guys. So if its fuck buddies that mesaage us we would see the guy as still being a single guy and most messages we get its the guy that messages us then when we say if the woman is interested in us then she is more than welcome to contact us then we get abuse from the guy cos we wouldnt be interested in him.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't see the problem because you're still single anyway ! So why the drama? Lol

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Whats the issue with people meeting with fb's?

Ive met the same guy for nearly 2 years, no hassle, drama or jealousy. Just really good friends who enjoy the same things - better than half the relationships ive had lol.

But recently had a few people saying no because we aren't a proper couple... surely if its about fun it wouldn't matter the relationship/friendship status?"

We're the same, 3 years and still going strong. He's one of my best friends and I adore him. We get on and work well together.

If people don't want to meet us because they want people in the same situation as themselves that's their prerogative, but we don't see that as any reflection on us.

Post new Message to Thread