Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

negative people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's with the negative people on here that never have anything good to say thought the forums were a place to chat and get to know folk apparently not if your not in the gang

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be fair this is a negative post although I have heard they all "talk"

By *axter1987Man
over a year ago

your hotlist

cliques everywhere man

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why worry about others, just do your thing in the way that is best for you...

over a year ago

I used to think like that too but if i see a thread i have an opinion on i post im not in any gang and dont think i ever will on here lol but iv learnt you cant please everyone so i post regardless as its an open forum and i do like to read different topics so just enjoy

over a year ago

"I used to think like that too but if i see a thread i have an opinion on i post im not in any gang and dont think i ever will on here lol but iv learnt you cant please everyone so i post regardless as its an open forum and i do like to read different topics so just enjoy "

This ^^^^

over a year ago

I like to read the posts aswell but some are just really unfriendly puts you off trying to get involved in a chat

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

"I like to read the posts aswell but some are just really unfriendly puts you off trying to get involved in a chat "

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I used to think like that too but if i see a thread i have an opinion on i post im not in any gang and dont think i ever will on here lol but iv learnt you cant please everyone so i post regardless as its an open forum and i do like to read different topics so just enjoy "

over a year ago

Find something you don't like: move on.

This is the Internet. You aren't affected by anyone's opinion, you don't have to agree with everything, people don't have to be nice or agree with you.

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Hey its not all bad like everything has good fun.posts as well .

Can't be that bad I keep coming back lol

over a year ago

"I like to read the posts aswell but some are just really unfriendly puts you off trying to get involved in a chat "

Like real life, we dont get on with everyone!Just do your own thing & dont worry about anyone else x

over a year ago

"

Like real life, we dont get on with everyone!Just do your own thing & dont worry about anyone else x"

This

over a year ago

Just like real life. Not all rosey. Everybody thinks different . Different opinions. Then there's the timewasters. The crackpots. The jealousy .the spiteful. That why you get various posts

over a year ago

Your not wrong there crumpet think all of the above have commented on one post sometime lol its just a bit of chat and harmless fun

over a year ago

Whilst there's more regular contributors than others, I've never noted a gang mentality. As expected some posters, having met or privately messaged, comment on in jokes that others are not privy to. That may give appearance of closed chat. For instance, I quite often see references to 'bring cake' being posted but have no idea what the fucks that's about lol

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

"Whilst there's more regular contributors than others, I've never noted a gang mentality. As expected some posters, having met or privately messaged, comment on in jokes that others are not privy to. That may give appearance of closed chat. For instance, I quite often see references to 'bring cake' being posted but have no idea what the fucks that's about lol"
naughty food sex??

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if there are any gangs..... one thing that is 100% for sure, they will implode and have public spats

happens everytime

over a year ago

"Whilst there's more regular contributors than others, I've never noted a gang mentality. As expected some posters, having met or privately messaged, comment on in jokes that others are not privy to. That may give appearance of closed chat. For instance, I quite often see references to 'bring cake' being posted but have no idea what the fucks that's about lol"

That started a cpl of years ago as a joke with Andykay and his liking of cakes. Whenever anyone new joined the forum Andy would ask if they'd brought cake

Usually they hadn't!!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Gosh, it must be all of a week since we last had posts moaning about a forum clique!!

Are none of you on any other internet forums? EVERY forum has a group of regular particpants/contributors, so why should Fab be any different? However, the big difference in my experience is that there aren't folk moaning about there being a supposed clique.

So......if you want to contribute, do. If you don't, don't. But similarly, let the rest of the folk do as they want to! Seems pretty simple to me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 22:56:37]

Post new Message to Thread