Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Apologies in advance...

Jump to newest

By *hekaiser OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Im just having a rubbish day....starbucks served me the wrong coffee, walking to the office and a seagull dropping landed on my leg-i thought it had missed me but it was not the case.

On top of that-a woman ive been speaking to off fabs is in a grumpy mood with me.....no idea why. Last night she disclosed that i made her horny and she touched herself thinking about me. Think she aint horny anymore and im off the reservation list...hahaha

Cannot wait for hometime....hope you guys are having a better friday than moi....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well to be honest made i am definitely going to av as i av a day out soon for a walk with a sexy fem friend .lol

over a year ago

Well I've got agree with mr Audi I'm having a fantastic day too

over a year ago

Good here too ! Who knows what tonight has in store

By *r fab1015Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm with the guys above I'm having a fab Friday . Count down is on till Sunday for my epic session with a certain little fab sparkle

By *ckleticklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Brush it off and move on. Caffeine is caffeine, bird poo is lucky and at least you made her cum

over a year ago

"Im just having a rubbish day....starbucks served me the wrong coffee, walking to the office and a seagull dropping landed on my leg-i thought it had missed me but it was not the case.

On top of that-a woman ive been speaking to off fabs is in a grumpy mood with me.....no idea why. Last night she disclosed that i made her horny and she touched herself thinking about me. Think she aint horny anymore and im off the reservation list...hahaha

Cannot wait for hometime....hope you guys are having a better friday than moi...."

God lord, what an upbeat post! First World problems, suck it up buttercup! Life isn't perfect and compared to a huge amount of people in this world, you're having a sparkling day!

Mine (S) has been fair to middling and not long till I hit the road home so all good!

I've had a fair to

over a year ago

That's some First World problems there bro.

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Download Festival

"Brush it off and move on. Caffeine is caffeine, bird poo is lucky and at least you made her cum "

here here

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

"Im just having a rubbish day....starbucks served me the wrong coffee, walking to the office and a seagull dropping landed on my leg-i thought it had missed me but it was not the case.

Cannot wait for hometime....hope you guys are having a better friday than moi...."

well that's the 3 things been n gone so onward n upward

By *hekaiser OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ha...upside-life is back on track peeps...

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

The person who was meant to be buying my spare ticket for take that on monday has said today she won't be buying it after all... so I'm now out of pocket, and have a spare ticket

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Fab Friday here today too. Had a great coffee with someone we've been chatting to for a while, got to spend an hour with my man, and went to see Age of Ultron with my nephew

Post new Message to Thread