Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Seem to have a lot of trouble meeting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had good verifications in the past but was off several months and now can't seem to get anything. My messages are friendly enough, I'm always polite. I have good verifications, I wouldn't say I'm an ugly guy, but I've sent so many msgs to all different types of people. But get nothing back.

Does anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dance like you've never danced before. Bitches love that. They also love chocolate cake. So dance with a cupcake in each hand and you'll be drowning in a tsunami of pussy.

By *lasguy1972Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's a phase if it's any consolation same happening to me.

In the cycle of fab all the nice people who either reply to mail or st least check out your profile are having a rest. The current crop of cliquish ignorant bams will once again grow tired and leave. Then once again the good folk shall emerge and your meet count shall go up.

Also I think females and MF couples on West of Scotland have forgot manners generally and the good folk have moved East.

Been on here for years it's just the way of fab. A ignoramous Google's us and tells all their ignorant stupid pals then they all mess up for a while then bugger off to annoy someone on twitter or facebook.

over a year ago

I have no advice

over a year ago

Its simple,step 1- find a geenie/djinn, step 2- wish to be perfect in every conceivable way because the women here want & deserve nothing less.

Or get a box, some burnt black cat bones, a photo of yourself, 2 ancient gold coins, put them in the box, bury it at a crossroads & summon a demon, sell your soul so no woman can resist you.

Other than these 2 options I don't have a feckin clue

By *lasguy1972Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its simple,step 1- find a geenie/djinn, step 2- wish to be perfect in every conceivable way because the women here want & deserve nothing less.

Or get a box, some burnt black cat bones, a photo of yourself, 2 ancient gold coins, put them in the box, bury it at a crossroads & summon a demon, sell your soul so no woman can resist you.

You been seduced by the clique of witches on this site lol

Other than these 2 options I don't have a feckin clue "

over a year ago

"Its simple,step 1- find a geenie/djinn, step 2- wish to be perfect in every conceivable way because the women here want & deserve nothing less.

Other than these 2 options I don't have a feckin clue "

What a ridiculous response. Everyone knows it's three ancient gold coins.

over a year ago

Other than these 2 options I don't have a feckin clue

What a ridiculous response. Everyone knows it's three ancient gold coins. "

damn is that why the demon never showed for me?

By *leasure domMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Dance like you've never danced before. Bitches love that. They also love chocolate cake. So dance with a cupcake in each hand and you'll be drowning in a tsunami of pussy. "

I'm a reasonable mover and my Sachertorte, Chocolate Torte and Schwarzenwalderkirschtorte are scrumptious.... so when is this pussy tsunami cumming?

Post new Message to Thread