Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married or Attached ?

Jump to newest

By *all saul OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

whats everyone _iews on playing with a married or attached guy or gal?

for the record playing devils advocate I am divorced ! lol

just curious as opinions seem to differ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally would avoid doing it knowingly. If I arrange a meet I don't want a guy clock watching. I also don't fancy the drama or fallout should the other half ever find out. But most importantly, I certainly wouldn't like to be cheated on so wouldn't look to help a guy do that to his partner.

Everyone will be different and everyone will have different reasons for being here whilst they have a partner. Just have to decide for yourself whether to meet or not.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't agree. If some can't love and respect a partner to be honest with them after years of marriage or whatever how you expect them to have any for you il never know and plus why when your single would you want to with some else's

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As a married female I've never had any issues from anyone on here regarding that but I guess my circumstances are a bit different to other married/Attached males/females on here.

Some will want to meet and some won't that's everyone's personal choice.

If you want to meet these people then do and if you don't then don't.

all I will say is be prepared for the fall out if things go wrong so choose your playmates very carefully.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

If you use the search box there are many, many, many threads on this subject

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

What about us married guys who are part of a cpl on here and play alone with wifes full knowledge and blessing ....where do we fit in

over a year ago

"What about us married guys who are part of a cpl on here and play alone with wifes full knowledge and blessing ....where do we fit in "
in the same box as me _unkie lol

over a year ago

"What about us married guys who are part of a cpl on here and play alone with wifes full knowledge and blessing ....where do we fit in "

Guys and women. My husband and I play separately too

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Ohh we can get a wee club going here

over a year ago

What about married guys awaiting a divorce?

over a year ago

Nope unless we knew the partner and knew they were cool with it.

B

over a year ago

"What about married guys awaiting a divorce?"

Nobody trusts that sort

over a year ago

"What about married guys awaiting a divorce?"
if your waiting for a divocre then I'd presume you were separated unless you state otherwise.

over a year ago

I think it's great people are honest with their status. Not sure everyone is . In my mind though it should be what happens within fab stays within fab and if people respected discretion at all times, if it is just for NSA would it really matter?

I know that sometimes it isn't always that black and white. Feelings do come into the equation and so does risk.

That said it's not always fun being the other woman or man. It does also come with its own logistics issues.

I don't think there's a right or wrong. Each to their own.

over a year ago

Not all are single when they say they are which is there choice but see it often on here " wont meet married or attached " yet verified by attached lol

Fab is wat it is yes some say its wrong some dont mind its choices at the end of the day i find most married are far more discrete for obv reasons and some single guys dont know wat the word discrete means not all so not tarring all single guys the same by no means

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

It always suprises me how moralistic some can be on one subject but blase on another for me its simple if the married persons doing it without the partners prior knowledge no intrest to me

over a year ago

Some women ain't so discrete ether

over a year ago

"What about married guys awaiting a divorce?if your waiting for a divocre then I'd presume you were separated unless you state otherwise. "

We are seperated miss nawty x

over a year ago

"What about married guys awaiting a divorce?if your waiting for a divocre then I'd presume you were separated unless you state otherwise.

We are seperated miss nawty x"

over a year ago

I am married and meet with my wife's knowledge she just does not want to know the details nor is she interested in swinging through this site. She has a FB and occasionally spends a night with him which is fine by me. This situation works for us and it's the honesty that's the best bit as we both get to play and don't need to go behind each other's backs.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there are people for all on here and it's best to make the declaration to allow an informed choice to be made.

I have no interest in what may be happening behind their front door, ZERO. Plus I am likely not to believe their one sided position anyway.

I also won't comment on threads that marrieds post unless they invite my opinion and/or decide to give me their uninvited opinion of me.

Then I will give it with both barrels.

As for discretion, Jesus some play it out for all to see.

over a year ago

Welcome to the moral maze that is fab swingers. Be sure to wipe your feet on the way out!

By *all saul OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

lol where the mat?

over a year ago

used to meet married guy but not now just to much hastle ,tho there is one who is very gd friend but have known him for yrs , yes mark it you lol x

Post new Message to Thread