Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Time wasters !

Jump to newest

By *cotslad2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ok.... So last week I messaged a fem who stated on her cpls profile that she was single... She was looking for a meet .... She messaged back saying that it was her and her partner and it was just a social meet..... Fair enough I thought... A chance for a chat and coffee with a like minded couple. I was told to message on fab when I arrived at the meeting place... Food hall in a shopping ctr. I drove across the city and messaged as agreed.... She didn't read the message ..... Despite being online.... I grabbed a coffee and waited for a while.... .... Nothing..... Not even an excuse .

Plain ignorant !

Rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Simply confirmation that couples too can mess people about!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok.... So last week I messaged a fem who stated on her cpls profile that she was single... She was looking for a meet .... She messaged back saying that it was her and her partner and it was just a social meet..... Fair enough I thought... A chance for a chat and coffee with a like minded couple. I was told to message on fab when I arrived at the meeting place... Food hall in a shopping ctr. I drove across the city and messaged as agreed.... She didn't read the message ..... Despite being online.... I grabbed a coffee and waited for a while.... .... Nothing..... Not even an excuse .

Plain ignorant !

Rant over"

report the profile block and forget

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is a bit piss that people find it acceptable to waste other folks time like that. Best thing is not to dwell on it too much though, as it will only make you angry. Just need to put it down to experience I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Lots about just now x

By *cotslad2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Tell me about it........ I've been on this site for a long time and getting mucked about more and more !

over a year ago

Don't know why people do that I've.not had meny private meets I mostly meet people at cjs

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

Happens more often than not.

Seriously get a life and leave the ones on here who show up to it.

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

No pic,no tick..no chance!!

over a year ago

Just get bk in touch with them explaining you waited on them but they must av got mixed up which food hall it was and try again as they might be genuine but i would expect an apology from them as its part on the course on here as i guess you already know from being on here a while .

By *cotslad2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just get bk in touch with them explaining you waited on them but they must av got mixed up which food hall it was and try again as they might be genuine but i would expect an apology from them as its part on the course on here as i guess you already know from being on here a while . "

Did that........ I actually think they were there and were just playing at being arseholes as there was only one cpl who fitted the fab age profile, but you can't exactly go up to them and ask if they are fab can u

By *axter1987Man
over a year ago

your hotlist

my usual experience on internet dating sites.

and fab as well so far :/

over a year ago

"Just get bk in touch with them explaining you waited on them but they must av got mixed up which food hall it was and try again as they might be genuine but i would expect an apology from them as its part on the course on here as i guess you already know from being on here a while .

Did that........ I actually think they were there and were just playing at being arseholes as there was only one cpl who fitted the fab age profile, but you can't exactly go up to them and ask if they are fab can u"

Well you could but you would need balls like ( conrad big balls ) out off the Viz i guess . Just fuck them off and don't give them the pleasure off blocking them some on here love that , so they can go into forums to whinge why there blocked .

over a year ago

I've turned up at someone's house as agreed only for them to have gone to bed and didn't answer the door

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Just get bk in touch with them explaining you waited on them but they must av got mixed up which food hall it was and try again as they might be genuine but i would expect an apology from them as its part on the course on here as i guess you already know from being on here a while .

Did that........ I actually think they were there and were just playing at being arseholes as there was only one cpl who fitted the fab age profile, but you can't exactly go up to them and ask if they are fab can u"

Didn't you swap pics?

By *cotslad2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I sent a face pic as i always do but all i had was the cleavage and knicker flash pics on her profile........i dont ask for a face pic as some girls find it pushy

By *acksparrow1978Man
over a year ago

glasgow'ish

iv come to notice since channel 4,done those documentaries last month ,more and more couples are joining up only to bottle it at the arrangements....im by no means singling anyone out our tarring others with same brush...but it seems to be trending at the moment.....

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I sent a face pic as i always do but all i had was the cleavage and knicker flash pics on her profile........i dont ask for a face pic as some girls find it pushy"

We don't meet without them

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Its more to do with how you meet than time wasters never had my time wasted or a no show

By *cotslad2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Its more to do with how you meet than time wasters never had my time wasted or a no show"

Ok then share the knowlege....."how" do you meet then !

Bearing in mind this was a cup of coffee in a shopping centre !

over a year ago

Maybe avoid fems that state there single, but have a couples profile. Avoid fems who want to meet as a single, but then suddenly the partner appears. Avoid meeting folk who you've never seen, a cleavage doesn't really count (always get a face pic). Try speaking to folk on the phone/cam/Skype etc. Reading what you'd done, doubt there was ever a female there. Block and report (Mr)

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Its the chance we take unfortunately but just need to put it down to experience. Learn from it and take more care in future to ensure who you are meeting are who they say they are. When I first started I was set to meet someone at a given address but when I got there it turned out it was a Chinese takeaway. Fortunately that's the only time I've been given the run around and I've no doubt it gave whoever it was great enjoyment but as I say learn from it and leave them to their sad lonely lives which they must have to go to such efforts.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Its more to do with how you meet than time wasters never had my time wasted or a no show

Ok then share the knowlege....."how" do you meet then !

Bearing in mind this was a cup of coffee in a shopping centre !"

as others have said take time get face pics,phone number it makes no odds whether a coffee meet or other unless im satisfied the person is genuine I wouldnt arrange a meet

Post new Message to Thread