Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bed room laughter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you had something happen that just makes you fall over laughing. One night I was playing with someone we were having so much fun. The But plug had a bit off lubrication on it having fun when she laugh it went flying over the room lmao we both just wet our selfs but it was the funniest thing. Tell us yours let's brighten up the forum lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes recently not going into details but it was like a scene from Mr Bean the Christmas edition where he lost his watch is all Im saying ...you know who you are and Im still laughing thinking about it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yes recently not going into details but it was like a scene from Mr Bean the Christmas edition where he lost his watch is all Im saying ...you know who you are and Im still laughing thinking about it "

I hope he got it back in time lmao

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes recently not going into details but it was like a scene from Mr Bean the Christmas edition where he lost his watch is all Im saying ...you know who you are and Im still laughing thinking about it "

Poor guy. Did you get your watch back?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Wasnt mine was his lol

over a year ago

With my ex years back. She's on top and I'm getting evil thoughts in my head.

Think to myself longer and longer about it and then just went for it.

"Yes TOM!" I screamed her fathers name. She looks down mid moan and just gives me the death stare. Then to both of our surprise we hear this patter up the stairs. He comes busrting in asking what was wrong.

Two days later I got a job under him.

over a year ago

"With my ex years back. She's on top and I'm getting evil thoughts in my head.

Think to myself longer and longer about it and then just went for it.

"Yes TOM!" I screamed her fathers name. She looks down mid moan and just gives me the death stare. Then to both of our surprise we hear this patter up the stairs. He comes busrting in asking what was wrong.

Two days later I got a job under him. "

Belter Hahahahaha

Fair enough dumping you by her tbf

over a year ago

I fell off the bed with an ex once .

over a year ago

At the time it was not funny but a lady had a ragged bit on her tooth and had not been to the dentist to have it fixed.

She gave me a BJ and scraped the tip of my cock , because the skin is thin blood was everywhere , it was nowhere as bad as the amount of blood it produced but what a fecking fright lol

I can laugh at it now but at the time well you can imagine !!!!!!!

over a year ago

Group of us about ten I think all upstairs at cjs and someone did something to one of the ladies and she shrieked and I said don't stop that's her I'm loving it shriek cue lots of laughter. A Eastern European man sat up and shouted at us sex is very serious stop laughing we laughed harder he shouted more and more about serious business stop laughing we couldn't help but laugh even more he was going purple with rage and jumped out of bed dressed as did his partner and they stormed out the room and house

Post new Message to Thread