Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bareback photos yes or no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have one that was taken by ourselves in private and someone had a go saying we were unsafe the only people we do this is with each other we always insist on safe sex with others are we that unusual or should we get rid of that photo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"We have one that was taken by ourselves in private and someone had a go saying we were unsafe the only people we do this is with each other we always insist on safe sex with others are we that unusual or should we get rid of that photo"
get rid and put up a new one of both writhing around un a full body condom should keep the natives happy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think most people will have came to that conclusion..

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I would not get rid of it because what photos u take in the private of.ur.with.ur hubby.is ur business and don't think other wise

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"I would not get rid of it because what photos u take in the private of.ur.with.ur hubby.is ur business and don't think other wise "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Some people will judge you for anything you do on here so stuff the lot of them and do your own thing.

Anyone with half a brain would look at a couple profile and know any bareback photos would be that of the profile owners unless they state bareback play on their profile.

over a year ago

Totally up to you both if you want to display it or not as there seems to be a lot on here who will judge you on what you do.

over a year ago

Your photos, your business, if you got it, flaunt it

over a year ago

I would expect bareback photos on a couples profile.

On singles profiles I would wonder why and who they bareback with but not a couple, well unless you can see it's different guys that's barebacking them that make sense

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Bit late considering condoms with a tribe of kids later!! Hahaha only kidding. Keep it your a happily married couple why shouldn't you have them. Common sense would say your married and don't use condoms!! They must be brain dead if they are slating a couple profile for that x

over a year ago

Anyone who contacts us to have a go about bareback pictures gets a very sharp response & is blocked.

Cheeky buggers! It has got nothing to do with them.

If they don't like bareback they can ignore or block us. That is their choice.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know Tina really just pointing out what the little minded trolls are moaning about now and hoping outraged females would go and look at our photos and fab my willy shots as beginning to think I have a gay willy the amount of males liking it

over a year ago

The thing is, you know who is in the picture others may not and it could look like you are promoting unsafe sex.

over a year ago

"The thing is, you know who is in the picture others may not and it could look like you are promoting unsafe sex."

We are promoting nothing at all. If others prefer to cover up then that's is entirely their choice. We certainly don't regard them as ambassadors for safe sex just because they use a condom.

As for trolls writing who cares. They have simply exposed themselves for the ugly creepy individuals they are. Then they are blocked

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"The thing is, you know who is in the picture others may not and it could look like you are promoting unsafe sex.

We are promoting nothing at all. If others prefer to cover up then that's is entirely their choice. We certainly don't regard them as ambassadors for safe sex just because they use a condom.

As for trolls writing who cares. They have simply exposed themselves for the ugly creepy individuals they are. Then they are blocked "

yes ur right there me and the wife bareback on our own but not with other couples we like to bee safe in the swinging seen

over a year ago

Of course this might actually be tempting fate since our profile photos show us bareback with a few different guys.

To be fair though so far we have not received one nasty message.

We can also say that we never have any problems arranging meets although some will only play safe. Which is fair enough.

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

"Some people will judge you for anything you do on here so stuff the lot of them and do your own thing.

Anyone with half a brain would look at a couple profile and know any bareback photos would be that of the profile owners unless they state bareback play on their profile. "

I would have thought that would have been the case . agree with NMD

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I always play safe but if your on fab with your wife / long time partner then there is absolutely no reason not to have BB pics!

I would say the more pics the better but hey I'm a perv! Unusual for fab I know!!!

By *esignergeekMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Some people will judge you for anything you do on here so stuff the lot of them and do your own thing. "

Yep! Well said.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

We put on our profile what we like and what we want the pics we like etc.......if someone takes the huff then they ain't worth our time....

It's about you not everyone else.

over a year ago

The moral brigade are on the March,we have a few bareback pictures up and all of them are of us two,the day we take them down because of somebody else's opinion is the day we leave fab.

So to the op keep them up and fuck what people think.

over a year ago

Awww gads that's dangerous, I even use a condom when I bash one out ....jk, nothing wrong with skin to skin with couples and IMO its a nicer view for observers lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

It really amazes me how judgemental people on here can be ...you put on YOUR profile what YOU want x there will always be them that will comment hoping for a reaction ...ignore them and move on

over a year ago

You get judged regardless of what you do so screw what anyone else thinks & be happy x

over a year ago

It's surprising how many people on here are judgemental of others it's a swinging site where folk are in to all sorts of different things. and what right dose anyone have to judge anyone else. I myself always use protection and practice safe sex but if I was in a long term relationship then I'd more than likely go bare back. And certainly wouldn't condemn people on here for posting bare back photos but i just wouldn't ask for a meet unless it was protected sex on offer.

over a year ago

Your profile, your pics, nobody else's business. I (,Mr) do get amazed that folk take the time to complain about other peoples profiles/pics

over a year ago

"Your profile, your pics, nobody else's business. I (,Mr) do get amazed that folk take the time to complain about other peoples profiles/pics "

You are not the only one!

There are quite a few areas of sexuality that I dislike intensely however I have better things to with my time that write every time I encounter them.

Apparently some people have much more free time than me.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 18:28:49]

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Your profile, your pics, nobody else's business. I (,Mr) do get amazed that folk take the time to complain about other peoples profiles/pics "

Funnyly enought I said similar too many worry what others think and do

over a year ago

Your pics, your profile, your choice. We have pics on with us shagging and we have condoms on. You could put it in friends only if it bothers you, but it's your choice.

over a year ago

"Your profile, your pics, nobody else's business. I (,Mr) do get amazed that folk take the time to complain about other peoples profiles/pics

Funnyly enought I said similar too many worry what others think and do "

Couldn't agree more

Post new Message to Thread