Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

tottoos can say a lot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Laughing I'm a massive celtic fan

Chatted to a guy for ages . Meet up stripped off had rangers tattoos. Thought your going to think you have died n went to hell when you see my room n my tattoos.

Did my best to make him feel he was in heaven.

Love tattoos could study them all day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Pmsl that could only happen to you!!!! would love to have been a fly in the wall when you both looked at each other. Good you set it aside and played on hahaha!!!

over a year ago

"Pmsl that could only happen to you!!!! would love to have been a fly in the wall when you both looked at each other. Good you set it aside and played on hahaha!!!"

Nightmare situation but couldnt miss out on a night of fun. Tryed to convert him. LOL xxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Pmsl that could only happen to you!!!! would love to have been a fly in the wall when you both looked at each other. Good you set it aside and played on hahaha!!!

Nightmare situation but couldnt miss out on a night of fun. Tryed to convert him. LOL xxxx"

I have a Rangers tat. You could try and convert me. lol x

over a year ago

"Pmsl that could only happen to you!!!! would love to have been a fly in the wall when you both looked at each other. Good you set it aside and played on hahaha!!!

Nightmare situation but couldnt miss out on a night of fun. Tryed to convert him. LOL xxxx"

Brilliant!!!

Love beards and tatts

over a year ago

Nightmare situation but couldnt miss out on a night of fun. Tryed to convert him. LOL xxxx

Brilliant!!!

Love beards and tatts "

over a year ago

I smiled reading the above posts and although not Tattoo related ..

It reminded me of when I was younger and out in Glasgow and when I met a young lady from a particularly tough part of Belfast ..

I remember without any prompting this young lady in her own words telling me that if she ever even kissed someone from the other side of the divide she should be taken out and shot ..

Now after a good night spent together with lots of good fun and laughter I couldn't help but ask her .. If it was the firing squad for kissing someone from the other side then what would be for a full night of fun..

Thankfully she did see the funny side of it and more importantly it changed her outlook hopefully for the rest of her life ..

So not only can sex be good if can also create interesting scenarios ..

over a year ago

Yip sure dose never judge a book by its cover springs to mind . Some peoples tattoos really is a work of art .

Post new Message to Thread