Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Name and shame

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finding lot of fake accounts guys as girls singles as couples and getting fed up with it.

Surely should be able to have a rogues gallery somewhere.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

"Finding lot of fake accounts guys as girls singles as couples and getting fed up with it.

Surely should be able to have a rogues gallery somewhere."

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Rickieblue arranged to meet me on a number of occasions and never turned up ....... Not true but shows how easy it could be abused! Imagine how many spiteful folk would do it just because you turned them down

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Rickieblue arranged to meet me on a number of occasions and never turned up ....... Not true but shows how easy it could be abused! Imagine how many spiteful folk would do it just because you turned them down "
been done so many times hunni

over a year ago

"Rickieblue arranged to meet me on a number of occasions and never turned up ....... Not true but shows how easy it could be abused! Imagine how many spiteful folk would do it just because you turned them down "

Yea I know what you mean but think we'd all agree there is a lot of fake profiles out there and it is those id like to name and shame

Also a lot of timewasters, people who look upon this as some kind of dating site or the adult facebookers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wise woman...x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 11:24:47]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

have you seen the bitching that goes on, can you just imagine any naming & shaming...

there is usually 3 sides to any story, a fucking lot less drama that is spouted and more arms and legs than human centipede has............

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Rickieblue arranged to meet me on a number of occasions and never turned up ....... Not true but shows how easy it could be abused! Imagine how many spiteful folk would do it just because you turned them down

Yea I know what you mean but think we'd all agree there is a lot of fake profiles out there and it is those id like to name and shame

Also a lot of timewasters, people who look upon this as some kind of dating site or the adult facebookers"

If you know they are fake just report and ignore, as for the timewasters I've been called one loads of times because ive chatted and not met, I think my veris prove otherwise. The ones that use it as a dating site then that's up to them, folk have met on here and had a relationship! Too many on here call folk time wasters just because they choose not to meet them, diesnt mean they aren't meeting other folk

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Rickieblue arranged to meet me on a number of occasions and never turned up ....... Not true but shows how easy it could be abused! Imagine how many spiteful folk would do it just because you turned them down

wise woman...x "

Blimey first time I've been called that

over a year ago

Also a lot of timewasters, people who look upon this as some kind of dating site or the adult facebookers"

You've only been on here a week, chill, it's not dial-a shag. Everyone gets a bit caught up in Fab when they first join so you're going to come across a lots of fakes and timewasers due to volume alone. Give it time, see how things work and you'll tend to develop a bit of a sixth sense for whether or not someone is fake or wasting you time.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

If I see anyone naming and shaming in their status updates, it's an instant block from me.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

The fake profiles are usually very easy to spot.

over a year ago

"Finding lot of fake accounts guys as girls singles as couples and getting fed up with it.

Surely should be able to have a rogues gallery somewhere."

Never found a fake profile in all the years we've been here. If after a week your finding loads, maybe re_iew your search criteria, or just report them

over a year ago

You will naturally find out who talks the talk and who walks the walk don't stress

over a year ago

Only time I ever report people is for putting up fake pics. It's very easy to spot straight away.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" The ones that use it as a dating site then that's up to them, folk have met on here and had a relationship! Too many on here call folk time wasters just because they choose not to meet them, doesn't mean they aren't meeting other folk "

Exactly! Too many folk around here want to dictate how people should use this site. Who the blazes do they think they are?

Also, too many folk assume that what they see here on the surface is the full picture? There's far more going on in the background which is only known by those concerned.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I'm sorry OP, but I think your current status says more about you than the site and those on it.

"Not sure I'll be on here much longer. Too many fakes. Surely should be able to name and shame!!!"

You've been here a week and you seem to think you know about the site? I'm sorry, but you've come to the wrong place, it's 'instashag.com' I think you're looking for.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 13:17:19]

over a year ago

wise woman...x

Blimey first time I've been called that "

Firsts are always good lol

over a year ago

"If I see anyone naming and shaming in their status updates, it's an instant block from me. "

Me too. Its a horrible sneeky thing to do. Report and block for me. A "rogues" gallery? Open to all kinds of unimaginable abuse I would suspect and admin will never permit it I'm sure.

As for how people use the site? No body's business but the profile owner.

OP...after only a week I would just chill and enjoy. So much stress....

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

As someone who had their work address posted on someone's status because a message wasn't answered quickly enough, I think those people are vile.

over a year ago

"As someone who had their work address posted on someone's status because a message wasn't answered quickly enough, I think those people are vile."

That's awful

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"As someone who had their work address posted on someone's status because a message wasn't answered quickly enough, I think those people are vile.

That's awful "

Yep. Mr had been talking to the 'couples' profile. When I told him it was fake he stopped, within half an hour my work address had been posted.

The guy seemed to know me, I'd never seen him before in my life. Reported both his profiles and blocked, the couples one went but his single profile is still here

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

" The ones that use it as a dating site then that's up to them, folk have met on here and had a relationship! Too many on here call folk time wasters just because they choose not to meet them, doesn't mean they aren't meeting other folk

Exactly! Too many folk around here want to dictate how people should use this site. Who the blazes do they think they are?

Also, too many folk assume that what they see here on the surface is the full picture? There's far more going on in the background which is only known by those concerned."

best comment on this post.

No one but you know what the full picture is xx

over a year ago

Just block n move on save time energy

We are getting good at blocking esp guys who say they are a couple

over a year ago

I've got more people in my block list than on my friends list. If you suspect a fake, block, report and move on.

over a year ago

Life's a bitch.

Spot

Block

Move on

Simples!

Happy fabbing

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I get a gut feeling it's more accurate than any name and shame !!

over a year ago

The thing I have always found weird is a new profile springs up with the profile text "I'm a woman and I'd like to meet men". It seems so common. I know of one profile where it is definitively genuine but so many where I just think 'Is this some code for something??'

Also if they dont have the little green tick you can pretty much rest assured you wont be meeting anytime soon!! lol

Post new Message to Thread