FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Too many veris in a short space of time.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was chatting with a friend earlier who said that if someone had more than two different veris in a week (not ones from cjs or socials where you can meet loads) then he wouldn't want to meet them because they were just too prolific a shagger.

How many are too many for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

people will and do do as they please on here all I will say is meet as and when it suits .

The same goes for people who slag others off for apparently having too many meets .

So when are you ment to stop meeting ? after 5,10 15,meets?

It never ceases to amaze me that people feel they have to justify to strangers they will probably never meet how they run their profiles.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"people will and do do as they please on here all I will say is meet as and when it suits .

The same goes for people who slag others off for apparently having too many meets .

It never ceases to amaze me that people feel they have to justify to strangers they will probably never meet how they run their profiles."

nowhere does it say the ops friend asked anyone to justify all the friend said was they wouldnt meet as they found them to prolific no slagging off op its your friends choice and there is nothing wrong with their decision imo

over a year ago

"people will and do do as they please on here all I will say is meet as and when it suits .

It never ceases to amaze me that people feel they have to justify to strangers they will probably never meet how they run their profiles.nowhere does it say the ops friend asked anyone to justify all the friend said was they wouldnt meet as they found them to prolific no slagging off op its your friends choice and there is nothing wrong with their decision imo"

It doesnt Kola I was just saying someone always wants justification for what someone or another does on here

By *rown eyes 8Woman
over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

It never ceases to amaze me that people feel they have to justify to strangers they will probably never meet how they run their profiles.nowhere does it say the ops friend asked anyone to justify all the friend said was they wouldnt meet as they found them to prolific no slagging off op its your friends choice and there is nothing wrong with their decision imo"

over a year ago

I only wanted your person opinion's of how many in a short period of time is too many - I'm not being judgemental nor I am asking anyone else to be.

The question is fairly clear in my first post.

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

OK I will give u my recent instance of a person being judgemental i had to through my own stupidity nuthin serious or underhand i may say change my profile a friend asked for me as i couldnt post in the forum for 1 week could anyone who knew me before re verify me as i had lost all my veris well 19 lovely peopple did I arranged a meet for the following saturday only to be told as i had 19 veris in one wekk he didnt think me a proper person tomeet I explained the reason for it only to be blocked

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Non judgementall no i dont think so And how dare any one on her dare question my morals

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Non judgementall no i dont think so And how dare any one on her dare question my morals"

Your still raging about that arent you !!!

I told you his loss x

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I only wanted your person opinion's of how many in a short period of time is too many - I'm not being judgemental nor I am asking anyone else to be.

The question is fairly clear in my first post."

for me its not the quantity its the quality or lack of

over a year ago

I personally couldn't care less how many verifications someone has or how frequently, if we hit it off then hopefully we'll meet, end of.

Verifications for me just help out the nuts & timewasters.

S.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

People do judge on your Veris though. I had been chatting to a guy a few weeks. I then went to a social and got a few nice Veris through just chatting and being at social. The guy from above then messaged me and said sorry your not for me you meet far to much. One he hadn't even read them. And 2 he judged me and 3 for his stupidity got told to beat it. Hard lesson lesson learned read before you open your mouth it's why their there .

over a year ago

"People do judge on your Veris though. I had been chatting to a guy a few weeks. I then went to a social and got a few nice Veris through just chatting and being at social. The guy from above then messaged me and said sorry your not for me you meet far to much. One he hadn't even read them. And 2 he judged me and 3 for his stupidity got told to beat it. Hard lesson lesson learned read before you open your mouth it's why their there . "

over a year ago

"for me its not the quantity its the quality or lack of "

Kola I think you have hit the nail on the head there!

I came back to fab recently and had lost all my veris so I asked old friends to re veri me. I also put in my blurb that the high volume of veris were from old friends and most of the veris say met this girl last time, old friend, previously played with etc.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some people absolutely do judge on verifications, either the volume of sexual ones within a certain timeline or if people have met certain other swingers.

It is what some people do.

I think we all judge in some forms or others in our selection of playmates.

over a year ago

It's not how many people someone has met it's who they have met that can put me off. What if you seen a veri from someone you know doesn't play safe, I wouldn't meet them.

over a year ago

"Some people absolutely do judge on verifications, either the volume of sexual ones within a certain timeline or if people have met certain other swingers.

It is what some people do.

I think we all judge in some forms or others in our selection of playmates.

"

Of course we do. Too old too young too gay too straight etc

over a year ago

"It's not how many people someone has met it's who they have met that can put me off. What if you seen a veri from someone you know doesn't play safe, I wouldn't meet them. "

Mmmm this always makes me run for the hills. Multiple bareback pictures ........ judder

over a year ago

"I only wanted your person opinion's of how many in a short period of time is too many - I'm not being judgemental nor I am asking anyone else to be.

The question is fairly clear in my first post."

But thats exactly the point I've tried to make your friend thinks two in a week is too many another friend might think that's okay and might be okay with someone having 3/4/5 meets a week lol.

So the point is everyone will judge you on something or other no matter how many meets a week you have.

Thats why I said just do what suits you because no matter what you do someone will always have something to say about it.

There is no answer to your question that everyone will agree on because we all like different things.

over a year ago

I thinks it's all about personal choice.

In my humble opinion a lot of veris relate to social meetings nothing more.

However I personally wouldn't want to meet someone who is happy to be getting veris every other day particularly if there's any bare back pics on display.

Everyone has the right to run there life the way they want however be prepared for others not to like it and possibly comment.

Sermon over xx

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

Only interested in the person not who they have been with

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I prefer to see lots of veri's over none. When you read them (which is why they're there)...

They often show some are social meets, some are multiple veri's from the same people.... I.e repeat meets...which is also good cause if several people are willing to meet you several times I'd say it shows you're trusted, respected and reliable.... Which is good.

For me its not the amount of veri's, but actually having some on display, and what the veri's say that catches my eye outside of the pictures

over a year ago

"I prefer to see lots of veri's over none. When you read them (which is why they're there)...

They often show some are social meets, some are multiple veri's from the same people.... I.e repeat meets...which is also good cause if several people are willing to meet you several times I'd say it shows you're trusted, respected and reliable.... Which is good.

For me its not the amount of veri's, but actually having some on display, and what the veri's say that catches my eye outside of the pictures "

That's what I mean. Social and repeats.

It's the multiple single non social meets that's a put off for me

over a year ago

If you read them and you're happy in your own mind than go for it.

What annoys us is when they're hidden, then you've no idea how many and who. Everyone's own perogative of course but we tend to bypass those ones.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

It's something that we kinda use when deciding who to meet and someone having loads probably would put us off. It's mainly because we prefer to meet people similar to ourselves who only play occasionally and it's kind of a big event when it happens.

over a year ago

And...some people don't verify on the day, so you might get more than one at a time.

I got a kb from someone who thought I had too many meets in too short a time. Obviously, I'm gutted.

over a year ago

Actually it's a bit off putting for me when the veris are really graphic I don't want to know blow by blow what they done together

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I'm sorry, but I always smile when number of veris come up in the forums.

A person could have 100 veris, but only showing 10, or even none. That part of the verification system is irrelevant.

And from some of the comments here, it's obvious that some guys don't just struggle to read profiles, but also veris! Crazy!!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm sorry, but I always smile when number of veris come up in the forums.

A person could have 100 veris, but only showing 10, or even none. That part of the verification system is irrelevant.

And from some of the comments here, it's obvious that some guys don't just struggle to read profiles, but also veris! Crazy!! "

This

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"If you read them and you're happy in your own mind than go for it.

What annoys us is when they're hidden, then you've no idea how many and who. Everyone's own perogative of course but we tend to bypass those ones."

im one of those pesky veri disguisers various reasons why .....if I find a profile intresting and they would like to see a selection I put a few up then back off saves the instashag crew going and annoying previous meets

over a year ago

No its their call who they meet, safe sex so wouldn't make much difference x

over a year ago

For me veri's just show that the person is real and meets. I am here to have safe adult fun that's it.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

What annoys us is when they're hidden, then you've no idea how many and who. Everyone's own perogative of course but we tend to bypass those ones."

I hide mine because in the past I've had my meets get contacted from women either asking about me or slagging me off or being pissed off cos a certain guy met me. If anyone wants to see my veris, I'm happy to display them, otherwise it's a case of my veris, my business.

over a year ago

What annoys us is when they're hidden, then you've no idea how many and who. Everyone's own perogative of course but we tend to bypass those ones.

I hide mine because in the past I've had my meets get contacted from women either asking about me or slagging me off or being pissed off cos a certain guy met me. If anyone wants to see my veris, I'm happy to display them, otherwise it's a case of my veris, my business."

can totally understand that I've had meets being given abuse because they have dared to meet me.. Some sad people about and that's why I will show my veris just for a short time in respect of the person giving them then I take them down XXx

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Ive read veris in the past that have put me off people..... but i dont state why,

I'll just say say, sorry not what I'm looking for, happy hunting..... the exception is when they're graphically describing cum running out of someones arse etc..... then their told "i do not meet barebackers, goodbye"....

If someone messages me though with no veris on display, ill ask if they have any and if so let me see them/ some kf them and then hide again if they wish..... just lets me know they are genuine and likely to show for a meet

over a year ago

Its the meets day after day and the different posters says met such and such last night on every veri its not an attractive trait in our opinion.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't think less of anyone because they have a few meets over a short time. . Some have higher sex drives than others.

You could have a couple or 3 social only meets in that time.

So, for me I wouldn't be concerned.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I display mine.... sometimes i dont meet for weeks, and other times i'll meet twice in a week...like most people. I'll meet when I'm free and i wont when I'm not... or if ive been to CJs and met some people i dont know..... you get 3 social veris the next day..... doesnt mean youve fucked 3 people in one day lol.....

but as most people seem to struggle to read a profile, i doubt they read the veris TBH....

Another thing i dont pay a lot of attention to is profiles with a lot of cam veris and no meeting veris....anyone can put their cam on, still not show a face, pretend they'd actually get off the computer and meet someone away from the wankmatrix......

over a year ago

I hide mine because in the past I've had my meets get contacted from women either asking about me or slagging me off or being pissed off cos a certain guy met me. If anyone wants to see my veris, I'm happy to display them, otherwise it's a case of my veris, my business."

Exact same reason why I hide Friends and veris too. They are there I have the wee flag in my profile to prove I have them and that's my business.

The verification for me is exactly what it says in the tin I am verified as genuine and not a timewaster

over a year ago

We have one bareback photo but its me and wife we would never go bareback with anyone else so I always think if there are any its the couples own photos

Post new Message to Thread