Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

give newbies a break not scare them off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new and my fb has been on here for years and has plenty verification, I don't as iv only chatted on here so far, so to show we are genuine and also so we don't get messed around too, my fb verified me from his own profile, on our profile , a girls goto start somewhere, and it seems to upset some people, try not to scare new people away and be welcoming, its supposed to be fun. If people are found to be arseholes or time wasters then fine, not the best start ha ha x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hello and welcome, is this yours and your fb profile? Because I'm not sure it's allowed to verify your own profile.... And I'm not being horrible

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello and welcome, is this yours and your fb profile? Because I'm not sure it's allowed to verify your own profile.... And I'm not being horrible "

That was my thinking too. Some folk would see it possibly as a fake profile unfortunately. Good luck tho x

over a year ago

See you at a social soon then

By *ckleticklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It was me that commented on your fb verifying your couple profile, the problem is that it makes you look like a fake profile as that is exactly what guys who make fake couple profiles do, verify themselves.

So not having a go, more pointing out a potential (big) issue with your profile.

And ,personally, I think the Scotland profile is one of the most welcoming for newbies. Just need to join in the chat.

By *ckleticklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

*forum

over a year ago

"Hello and welcome, is this yours and your fb profile? Because I'm not sure it's allowed to verify your own profile.... And I'm not being horrible "

He has verfied me from his own profile onto our separate profile, and he's the only person iv let on here, he's had his own profile for years, but if that's not allowed then we will take it off xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

They are indicators and to be honest why would anyone feel the need to verify themselves

over a year ago

"It was me that commented on your fb verifying your couple profile, the problem is that it makes you look like a fake profile as that is exactly what guys who make fake couple profiles do, verify themselves.

So not having a go, more pointing out a potential (big) issue with your profile.

And ,personally, I think the Scotland profile is one of the most welcoming for newbies. Just need to join in the chat."

Well thankyou for your advice

over a year ago

Met not let he he x

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hello and welcome, is this yours and your fb profile? Because I'm not sure it's allowed to verify your own profile.... And I'm not being horrible

He has verfied me from his own profile onto our separate profile, and he's the only person iv let on here, he's had his own profile for years, but if that's not allowed then we will take it off xx"

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules, as has been said it makes your profile look fake ( not saying you are ) maybe best to report to admin and get a real veri either from meeting or try a social, there's always loads of great ones going on

Good luck and enjoy

over a year ago

"They are indicators and to be honest why would anyone feel the need to verify themselves "
he is already verified on his own profile and now we have one together, and as he's to only person on here that knows me well enough to verify me... anyway this is killing my mojo ha ha,hope have fun today x

over a year ago

"Hello and welcome, is this yours and your fb profile? Because I'm not sure it's allowed to verify your own profile.... And I'm not being horrible

He has verfied me from his own profile onto our separate profile, and he's the only person iv let on here, he's had his own profile for years, but if that's not allowed then we will take it off xx

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules, as has been said it makes your profile look fake ( not saying you are ) maybe best to report to admin and get a real veri either from meeting or try a social, there's always loads of great ones going on

Good luck and enjoy "

I'm going to take it off, we just didn't want to get messed around, as time is precious for us, you too thanks x

over a year ago

Its from his own profile onto Our profile together, I don't have one on my own.

over a year ago

To make things a lot easier for yourselves why not get photo verified by site that way you get a tick from the site letting people know if they believe in the sites system that u are a couple and take things from there as well as getting yourselves along to 1 off the socials that are always going on down your way simple's me thinks . All the best from your friendly upstart lol

over a year ago

Not sure if against rules or not but yous arent decieving anyone if your open about the verif live & let live i say too many dos n donts on fab

over a year ago

"To make things a lot easier for yourselves why not get photo verified by site that way you get a tick from the site letting people know if they believe in the sites system that u are a couple and take things from there as well as getting yourselves along to 1 off the socials that are always going on down your way simple's me thinks . All the best from your friendly upstart lol "

Well we've only had our page about a week, so still setting things up really, keep changing bits, titivating ha, and we don't have any saved pics together up yet gonna take some today thanks same to you

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Not sure if against rules or not but yous arent decieving anyone if your open about the verif live & let live i say too many dos n donts on fab "

I think that the op hasn't done it to deceive anyone but there's way too many single guys on here hiding behind a fake couples account which is why it's not allowed

over a year ago

"Not sure if against rules or not but yous arent decieving anyone if your open about the verif live & let live i say too many dos n donts on fab

I think that the op hasn't done it to deceive anyone but there's way too many single guys on here hiding behind a fake couples account which is why it's not allowed "

As i said i wasnt sure if againt rules to verif in this way and agree it cleary wasnt dont to decieve prop more niave

over a year ago

"They are indicators and to be honest why would anyone feel the need to verify themselves "

So that other couples want to meet us...

over a year ago

"Not sure if against rules or not but yous arent decieving anyone if your open about the verif live & let live i say too many dos n donts on fab "

Thanks we thought it would show how genuine we are, why would a guy that's been on here for years verify a a woman he's never slept with and ruin his verifications, and reputation on here?? Anyway we're not being fake later today so I'll post some pics, take care thanks xx

over a year ago

"Not sure if against rules or not but yous arent decieving anyone if your open about the verif live & let live i say too many dos n donts on fab

Thanks we thought it would show how genuine we are, why would a guy that's been on here for years verify a a woman he's never slept with and ruin his verifications, and reputation on here?? Anyway we're not being fake later today so I'll post some pics, take care thanks xx"

Well said enjoy your fun together

over a year ago

Unfortunately in these days of so many fake profiles doing the rounds the majority of people are more switched on and anything blatantly against the rules won't do you any favours. My advice would be start afresh, social meet together maybe to get verified legitimately. If your guy has been here a while he must know other members. Good luck with your fab experience however.

over a year ago

I think if it was blatantly rule breaking fan would have contacted us to say but we're taking it off, so no more rule breaking for naughty us, have fun in the sun peeps xx

over a year ago

Fab ha

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

He has verfied me from his own profile onto our separate profile, and he's the only person iv let on here, he's had his own profile for years, but if that's not allowed then we will take it off xx"

It isn't allowed no.

Maybe get yourself to a social or in the cam room and get verified that way

over a year ago

Time will tell if your genuine or not

over a year ago

We both had single profiles and could have verified our couple profile but didn't. There are many other ways to get verified - photo verify, by cam, attending a social, or going for a meet social or otherwise.

To us looking in it looks a bit iffy. Your couple profile is verified my the male of the profile on his single profile. Anyone could make up a couple profile, get a few exes pics on, and hey presto!

Our opinion. That's all.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

welcome and good luck

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Yep, a single male verifying his couples profile is a big red flag to people that screams 'fake'.

As he has been here quite a while he could organise a social with someone to get you both verified, socials and clubs are the best way to go.

Good luck and welcome to fab

over a year ago

I just took a picture with name and web site name, easy enough can't see why others can't do it, what's the point in fake profile! Don't get it!! I'm new so helloooo all you lurvly peoples

X j

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I just took a picture with name and web site name, easy enough can't see why others can't do it, what's the point in fake profile! Don't get it!! I'm new so helloooo all you lurvly peoples

X j"

Hello and welcome

over a year ago

"Yep, a single male verifying his couples profile is a big red flag to people that screams 'fake'.

As he has been here quite a while he could organise a social with someone to get you both verified, socials and clubs are the best way to go.

Good luck and welcome to fab "

thats why my singles profile and my couples one are completely seperate,that way theres no confusion(and just fir the record both are genuine profiles before anyone jumps on that bandwagon)

Post new Message to Thread