Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

help me out?? lil

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey folks dont post that often on here just looking to see if anyone can give me some advice hints tips etc on jazzing up my profile?? anything really as starting to feel like theres no hope for me on popping my fab cherry at all lol dont hold back ill take it as constructive criticism lol any help would be greatly appreciated

Stuart

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done for not posting a photo of your manhood.

I'd say try to be a bit more up beat.

Unfortunately it's about trying to strike up chat and it's hard for men on here. women get so many messages that often we can't even read them all never mind reply.

Good luck

over a year ago

Spend a little time in the chat rooms and get to know people and let people know you xx

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Lose the part about not being an oil painting, looks are subjective

And lose the rant about folk being up their own arses, I'm certainly not but if I see that on a profile it puts me off! As has been said above just try to be more upbeat.... Nobody wants to meet a moaner

over a year ago

"Well done for not posting a photo of your manhood.

I'd say try to be a bit more up beat.

Unfortunately it's about trying to strike up chat and it's hard for men on here. women get so many messages that often we can't even read them all never mind reply.

Good luck "

Ive got those ones but put them in private as have saw how many women on there profiles say that thry dont wanna see dick pics plus can understand why no replies to alot of messages as guys must outnumber women and couples on here at a daft amount i got no problem writing messages just tend to ramble on alot and prob cone across as a weirdo reeking of desperation lol

over a year ago

"Spend a little time in the chat rooms and get to know people and let people know you xx"

Will do im gonna get my laptop fixed aswell so can go on cams not to solely one hand type lol just so folk can see i aint a faker or whatever i enjoy the scottish chatroom good bunch in it just shame all spread so far and wide about plus this phones a nugget lol cheers

over a year ago

"Lose the part about not being an oil painting, looks are subjective

And lose the rant about folk being up their own arses, I'm certainly not but if I see that on a profile it puts me off! As has been said above just try to be more upbeat.... Nobody wants to meet a moaner "

Will do just gonna get my caffeine fix and ill be on it i wanna make folk moan with delight not despair lol

over a year ago

Cheers for wee bits of advice ladies;-) will def try put it to use n who knows all going well could be having fun quicker than you can say that scottishnhorny guy is one moany barstool lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'd say lose all the negative vibes on your profile.

Fill in the gaps of what your looking for and what you have to offer.

Your profile is your windows of opertuniity so sell yourself well and those windows shopping will see something worth getting in touch for.

Good luck xx

over a year ago

"I'd say lose all the negative vibes on your profile.

Fill in the gaps of what your looking for and what you have to offer.

Your profile is your windows of opertuniity so sell yourself well and those windows shopping will see something worth getting in touch for.

Good luck xx"

Will do need a big fresh cuppa to get my creative juices flowing lol then def wanna drop all my negative bits n bobs n get to selling myself good n proper

over a year ago

As what the other ladies have said above.

It's a very negative profile, this is the chance to sell yourself, almost like a job interview.

I'm not a teacher, but it only takes a minute to punctuate your sentences so that it reads a bit easier.

R

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Advertise yourself rather than advertise what you don't like about a people and the site....it's about you not the sites people....get yourself out there as the good ones always stand out

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Advertise yourself rather than advertise what you don't like about a people and the site....it's about you not the sites people....get yourself out there as the good ones always stand out "

over a year ago

"As what the other ladies have said above.

It's a very negative profile, this is the chance to sell yourself, almost like a job interview.

I'm not a teacher, but it only takes a minute to punctuate your sentences so that it reads a bit easier.

R"

Lol ill def make it more friendly and fun for folk to read also drop the negativity as it aint me Im quite a happy go lucky kinda guy in real life lol believe it or not, on fab seens ive been coming across as being a grump

over a year ago

"Advertise yourself rather than advertise what you don't like about a people and the site....it's about you not the sites people....get yourself out there as the good ones always stand out "

Aye a will do things are gonna change hopefully ill be one of the ones that stand out for all the right reasons lol

over a year ago

Thanks for all wee bits of advice n stuff weather is cracking here the now so will get too it once am back in as gonna go out n enjoy the sun while my face is still numb from the dentists lol thanks again ladies xxx

over a year ago

Wrote out a new wee schpell in my defense still felt gubbed from the dentist lol any other suggestions ladies and gents

Post new Message to Thread