Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

One for the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who would you rather send the night with Christian grey actor Jamie dorman or 22 jump street actor Jonha Hill?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Christian grey does nothing for me

So I'd go for the other,no harm trying him out lol

over a year ago

Serious question is there any real Mr greys on here.?? Jamie Doran for me watched him in the fall liked him even more .

over a year ago

I'd pass on both

over a year ago

22 jump street is that one of those cheesy, They can't dance but someone will teach them to dance and sweat because their life depends on it to be happy and be accepted in the hood kind of films?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"22 jump street is that one of those cheesy, They can't dance but someone will teach them to dance and sweat because their life depends on it to be happy and be accepted in the hood kind of films? "
no lol its cops

over a year ago

"22 jump street is that one of those cheesy, They can't dance but someone will teach them to dance and sweat because their life depends on it to be happy and be accepted in the hood kind of films? no lol its cops"

Haha oh well

over a year ago

Neither for me x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"22 jump street is that one of those cheesy, They can't dance but someone will teach them to dance and sweat because their life depends on it to be happy and be accepted in the hood kind of films? "

Erm we are talking about the actor not film

over a year ago

its the tv show Johnny depp first made his name they made movie version recently

Post new Message to Thread