Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

such a struggle to get ffm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

find it damn near impossible to arrange ffm meets !!! site full of naughty lady's yet none fancy playing together haha somebody help a brother out !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aww poor you

over a year ago

You think it's difficult getting a mff it's hard even getting a ff come on man fAb doesn't have "easy way to get your kicks" in the title

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/15 16:37:52]

over a year ago

"You think it's difficult getting a mff it's hard even getting a ff come on man fAb doesn't have "easy way to get your kicks" in the title"

lolol yea ?a know that maybe someone would have some tips or point me in the right direction that was all

over a year ago

I love posts like this,it's why I like the forums.

over a year ago

"You think it's difficult getting a mff it's hard even getting a ff come on man fAb doesn't have "easy way to get your kicks" in the title

lolol yea ?a know that maybe someone would have some tips or point me in the right direction that was all "

Darling I've been on here for 4 years of I can't get a fanny bashing sesh and you find out before me please let me know

over a year ago

"You think it's difficult getting a mff it's hard even getting a ff come on man fAb doesn't have "easy way to get your kicks" in the title

lolol yea ?a know that maybe someone would have some tips or point me in the right direction that was all

Darling I've been on here for 4 years of I can't get a fanny bashing sesh and you find out before me please let me know "

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL

over a year ago

Lol crumpet can't help it fair point no??? X

over a year ago

Darling I've been on here for 4 years of I can't get a fanny bashing sesh and you find out before me please let me know "

lmfao a bit of fanny bashing out standing patter btw bt I'll be sure to let you know ma dear

over a year ago

Darling I've been on here for 4 years of I can't get a fanny bashing sesh and you find out before me please let me know

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL "

Owa crumpet if you can be greedy so can I! we can both be greedy together haha

over a year ago

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL "

You called

over a year ago

"Darling I've been on here for 4 years of I can't get a fanny bashing sesh and you find out before me please let me know "

That's why I joined fab... The literature is second to none

over a year ago

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL You called "

wow yes please

over a year ago

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL You called "

shame I'm out your age range haha

over a year ago

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL You called

shame I'm out your age range haha "

yes sorry about that but hopefully your dream will come true one day ...good luck with your search xx

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"You think it's difficult getting a mff it's hard even getting a ff come on man fAb doesn't have "easy way to get your kicks" in the title"

try just getting an MF?

FFS! WTF?

PMSL!

over a year ago

Hahahahaha you see its almost every man's dream. Not a lot of woman on here compared with men. So stop been bloody greedy. Only me that's aloud to be greedy LOL You called

shame I'm out your age range haha yes sorry about that but hopefully your dream will come true one day ...good luck with your search xx "

thanks ma honey

Post new Message to Thread