Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Magnet for Married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do i receive so many messages from married men. i have nothing against married men being on the site, and have met a few, however i am now looking for single guys.

Does my profile say come get me married men lol or do all you ladies have this problem.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"Why do i receive so many messages from married men. i have nothing against married men being on the site, and have met a few, however i am now looking for single guys.

Does my profile say come get me married men lol or do all you ladies have this problem. "

ohhh im with you on that one even though my profile clearly states I AIN'T INTRESTED lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do i receive so many messages from married men. i have nothing against married men being on the site, and have met a few, however i am now looking for single guys.

Does my profile say come get me married men lol or do all you ladies have this problem. "

Younger guys can't message you x

Filters lol

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

I feel I may be the subject matter here?!

I never meant any offence!

over a year ago

"Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

"

no you are not the subject matter honey you are fine, i just mean in general. x x

over a year ago

"Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

no you are not the subject matter honey you are fine, i just mean in general. x x "

We're you at the social on Sunday ?

over a year ago

Actually the one's that tell you their married are the one's that are being honest with you. How many single guys on here are actually single. At least if they're up front with you, you have the option to refuse and I'm not condoning or rebuking, but everyone has different circumstances.

over a year ago

"Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

no you are not the subject matter honey you are fine, i just mean in general. x x

We're you at the social on Sunday ? "

Yes and I was sitting talking to you . Lol x

over a year ago

"Actually the one's that tell you their married are the one's that are being honest with you. How many single guys on here are actually single. At least if they're up front with you, you have the option to refuse and I'm not condoning or rebuking, but everyone has different circumstances. "

I totally uderstand everyone has different circumstances , and have never said I have not been with a married man , it was just a comment to say , I am no longer looking for married men , lovely and honest as they are , really do not want to hide in rooms just incase there family or friends see them . No disrespect to any married men needed , we all have our needs .

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Actually the one's that tell you their married are the one's that are being honest with you. How many single guys on here are actually single. At least if they're up front with you, you have the option to refuse and I'm not condoning or rebuking, but everyone has different circumstances.

I totally uderstand everyone has different circumstances , and have never said I have not been with a married man , it was just a comment to say , I am no longer looking for married men , lovely and honest as they are , really do not want to hide in rooms just incase there family or friends see them . No disrespect to any married men needed , we all have our needs . "

Yep in big capital letters on mine and do I sti get them asking? O yes! I'm with you on all of the above xxx

over a year ago

I do too. I don't mind though.. sometimes there's a lot to be said for being the other woman

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Its not just fab its any place that offers anonimity and where lots of folk accept their circumstances or are willing to believe their lies and still claim they are nice folk

over a year ago

"Actually the one's that tell you their married are the one's that are being honest with you. How many single guys on here are actually single. At least if they're up front with you, you have the option to refuse and I'm not condoning or rebuking, but everyone has different circumstances.

I totally uderstand everyone has different circumstances , and have never said I have not been with a married man , it was just a comment to say , I am no longer looking for married men , lovely and honest as they are , really do not want to hide in rooms just incase there family or friends see them . No disrespect to any married men needed , we all have our needs .

Yep in big capital letters on mine and do I sti get them asking? O yes! I'm with you on all of the above xxx"

I agree with you all also.

I'm not saying I'm innocent either but we do tend to be magnets for married attached men xx

over a year ago

Clearly states on mine not meet married men. Still get messages.

However I have respect for these men that are honest that are married.

How man are claming to be single when there married or have girlfriends ??

This go,s for women to ???

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Clearly states on mine not meet married men. Still get messages.

However I have respect for these men that are honest that are married.

How man are claming to be single when there married or have girlfriends ??

This go,s for women to ???"

its not really about the relationship status its about the honesty with the partner im on here with a single profile and in a relationship diffrence is we have discussed things and this suits us both there is no deception

By *az191000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Like above most over 30/35guys will be married just weather a percentage of them tell you there single is another story

over a year ago

Can I just clear this up , I have no objection to married men or women being on the site we all have our reasons and u have did my fair share of seeing married men , all I was saying is I want to meet someone that we can go out without worrying about getting seen as I'm a single lady with no ties ,

No harm meant at all x x x

over a year ago

Can I just clear this up , I have no objection to married men or women being on the site we all have our reasons and u have did my fair share of seeing married men , all I was saying is I want to meet someone that we can go out without worrying about getting seen as I'm a single lady with no ties ,

No harm meant at all x x x

over a year ago

all the times I think it's about the type of site we are in that they can be on here and a bit more honest because people respect the honesty part . I believe there's a lot more aren't open and honest about it . Each to their own but it's now not my preference. Been there down it and t shirt is now in a charity shop window I'm not judging anyone or their reasons for being on here either btw. I'm sure none of us are perfect our whole lives .

The fact you're a gorgeous sexy lady im sure doesn't help matters hehe . xx

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

no you are not the subject matter honey you are fine, i just mean in general. x x "

over a year ago

Yup, highly displayed, still get the messages...

By *rmagiteMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

...single guy, but edinburgh :p

over a year ago

"Oooops!

Sorry ladies.

We're you at the social on Sunday ?

Yes and I was sitting talking to you . Lol x "

I tried messaging you but can't want to message me?

Post new Message to Thread