Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fuck buddie couples

Jump to newest

By *anandmeow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I see a lot of profiles stating that they won't meet fuck buddie couples. What are the opinions on this. We've never thought about the drawbacks of meeting couples who are fbs but then again we are quite naive lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most fb's (use the term most loosely) don't have a connection or a trust barrier, it's just a night of sex and not an experience. But then again some do have a great connection and trust each other 100%....hit or miss really

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Got to admit, we don't meet them. Prefer to meet couples who are in a similar situation to ourselves.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think the fact that they may split up more often than married/in relationships and they may be more indiscreet...

please note: may

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Everyone on here is looking for all different thing which is great.

For us we wouldnt meet fuck buddies as we would see it as the guy would be a single guy still and if we arent looking for guys then there would be no point on him being there.

We have had plenty of people mostly guys message us asking if we would meet him and his fuck buddy its never the female. When we say no not interested in fuck buddies they take the huff when we say the female half is more than welcome to message us but not interested in him.

over a year ago

"Everyone on here is looking for all different thing which is great.

For us we wouldnt meet fuck buddies as we would see it as the guy would be a single guy still and if we arent looking for guys then there would be no point on him being there.

We have had plenty of people mostly guys message us asking if we would meet him and his fuck buddy its never the female. When we say no not interested in fuck buddies they take the huff when we say the female half is more than welcome to message us but not interested in him. "

Had a lot of similar experiences like this but usually the guy at the last minute will have an excuse why his fb can't make it

By *anandmeow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Thanks for the input. Like I say, we'd never really thought of the pitfalls of dealing with fb couples in that way. It's definitely interesting to see others _iews on it.

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Not usually into fb couples , but have met singles who then meet a similar single and get together to swing , don't have a problem with this unless one is a married person xxxx two singles swinging as fb is fine xxx

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Most fb's (use the term most loosely) don't have a connection or a trust barrier, it's just a night of sex and not an experience. But then again some do have a great connection and trust each other 100%....hit or miss really

"

We're definitely the latter, been together 3 years and have a great friendship. We don't describe ourselves as buddies, we're friends with benefits

over a year ago

With fb couples I think theres a chance one half may ask to meet said couple on their own as a threesome because they're not a couple and dont need the others permission so see it okay to try. We wont meet fb couples for this being one of many reasons.

over a year ago

Don't really have any issue of fb couples , well depending on the situation . We only meet fb couples after a social first .

By *wisted and kinkyCouple
over a year ago

Livingston

We are a fb couple , and have had a few people say they wouldn't meet us because of that , we can see their point of _iew that there prob isn't a lot of trust and connection which is why they would prefer not to meet but every couple is different ,

Lots of fb couples have a lot of trust just don't want the relationship aspect xxx

over a year ago

"We are a fb couple , and have had a few people say they wouldn't meet us because of that , we can see their point of _iew that there prob isn't a lot of trust and connection which is why they would prefer not to meet but every couple is different ,

Lots of fb couples have a lot of trust just don't want the relationship aspect xxx"

Can totally understand that

over a year ago

I have 100% trust with my fb. Its a friendship/great sex without the hassle. Nearly 2 years playing together without drama, arguments & jealousy.... better than a lot of relationships x

over a year ago

I think its entirely up to you who you meet and your not some bodies choice then fine that's the way it goes don't let it be a pitfall, my fb is my best friend and I trust him 100%
"Most fb's (use the term most loosely) don't have a connection or a trust barrier, it's just a night of sex and not an experience. But then again some do have a great connection and trust each other 100%....hit or miss really

We're definitely the latter, been together 3 years and have a great friendship. We don't describe ourselves as buddies, we're friends with benefits "

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

For us with fuck buddy couples discretion can be an issue especially as some fuck buddy couples are very volatile as a couple .

over a year ago

"Got to admit, we don't meet them. Prefer to meet couples who are in a similar situation to ourselves."

over a year ago

Damn it. I'm spending a fair while in Scotland over the summer and was planning on setting up a couples profile with one of my favourite FWBs, hoping to play as a couple, with couples. This is looking like a bad plan....!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Damn it. I'm spending a fair while in Scotland over the summer and was planning on setting up a couples profile with one of my favourite FWBs, hoping to play as a couple, with couples. This is looking like a bad plan....! "

There will be plenty who don't mind fb couples I wouldn't worry

Post new Message to Thread