Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Glasgow strip clubs with wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, I want to take my wife to a strip club, any recommendations for clubs in Glasgow? Don't want seedy places, somewhere she will feel comfertable and fun.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

We ended up in one after the last social we went to with another couple ...was my first time.....wasn't many men in but it was a lot more relaxed than I thought it would be I would certainly like to try more

Can't remember the name of it but was next to a premiere inn.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Seventh Heaven?

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Seventh Heaven?"

Might of been it does ring a bell

Was a tad quiet thou but relaxed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went there a few months ago. My first time and it was a great experience. It was such a turn on. Very close to Premier Inn. I'd love to go back on a busier night. J

over a year ago

Platinum Lace is probably the better of the clubs in Glasgow. Certainly the hottest girls.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Platinum Lace is probably the better of the clubs in Glasgow. Certainly the hottest girls. "

Noted as a must try on next trip to Glasgow !!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Took temptress to a lap dancing club in edinburgh a few years ago with another couple was a great nite and think she enjoyed her lap dance more than i enjoyed mine

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Took temptress to a lap dancing club in edinburgh a few years ago with another couple was a great nite and think she enjoyed her lap dance more than i enjoyed mine "

We got refused entry into one Edinburgh due to being a female ...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Took temptress to a lap dancing club in edinburgh a few years ago with another couple was a great nite and think she enjoyed her lap dance more than i enjoyed mine

We got refused entry into one Edinburgh due to being a female ... "

seriously !!!!! We didnt have any problems n neither did the dancers

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Took temptress to a lap dancing club in edinburgh a few years ago with another couple was a great nite and think she enjoyed her lap dance more than i enjoyed mine

We got refused entry into one Edinburgh due to being a female ...

seriously !!!!! We didnt have any problems n neither did the dancers "

Yeah lol we were early for a social night out so thought what the hell and was turned away...was a few years ago maybe they are more open now ...

But enjoyed the one in Glasgow so might try one with recommendation next time we are in Glasgow ...certainly made a nice end to the social

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Always talk about doing this but still haven't got around to it yet.

over a year ago

platinum lace is good, but beware, my friend and i were in there and he was hammered, he went upstairs for a private dance and after the girl got him to put his bank card in the switch machine she took 450 quid of his card, when he came down the stairs his wallet was gone, i complained to security and they found it under a couch with all the money gone,she had pick pocketed him we complained and guess what hes heard nothing but hes to embarrassed to go to the police, i have had good nights in their but stay away from scottish girls with black hair and tattoos for the reasons above lol

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

We seen a cpl of guys plastered surprised the would even remembered the dances lol...don't see the point myself I sm maybe to sensible lol

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Platinum Lace is where we usually go. Sometimes find that the girls take longer to come over to a couple rather than just guys but worth it when they do. Always very nice and sexy girls there xx

over a year ago

We went to seventh heaven i had a great night

over a year ago

I do know a good few but there in Thailand and defo worth a look if your ever over there

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"We went to seventh heaven i had a great night "

We liked it too but was pretty quiet

over a year ago

Wow, so many great replies. Thanks guys. Just wish she was up for going with another cpl

over a year ago

I'd love to go to a strip club. My best mate was meant to do it for my 18. But he failed and only thought of himself

over a year ago

I've been to seventh heaven with Mr. I didn't know the rules and got a bit carried away with the girl while I was having a lap dance. Much to Hubby's delight.

over a year ago

"I've been to seventh heaven with Mr. I didn't know the rules and got a bit carried away with the girl while I was having a lap dance. Much to Hubby's delight. "

Wow, that is so hot!! Haha, I'd love that..... So its not got too many seedy guys in Seventh Heaven? That's really the only one I know

over a year ago

"I've been to seventh heaven with Mr. I didn't know the rules and got a bit carried away with the girl while I was having a lap dance. Much to Hubby's delight.

Wow, that is so hot!! Haha, I'd love that..... So its not got too many seedy guys in Seventh Heaven? That's really the only one I know"

Yeah that's what Mr thought. His mouth was on the floor. He's used to it now though

I haven't noticed anyone really dodgy

over a year ago

"I've been to seventh heaven with Mr. I didn't know the rules and got a bit carried away with the girl while I was having a lap dance. Much to Hubby's delight.

Wow, that is so hot!! Haha, I'd love that..... So its not got too many seedy guys in Seventh Heaven? That's really the only one I know

Yeah that's what Mr thought. His mouth was on the floor. He's used to it now though

I haven't noticed anyone really dodgy "

Haha, I bet it was!! I bet his mouth was lapping up later on, you must have been soaked, hehe

over a year ago

We've been to platinum lace and diamond dolls. Never felt awkward in there.

Post new Message to Thread