Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Last minute meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or do a lot of guys on here, especially the young, free + single ones, forget that we women can not meet at the drop of a hat?

Then, when they think we are not going to run along and satisfy their desires instantly, they stop talking!

We have families and real lives so our time is precious and meets have to be arranged.

Do not expect us to jump just because you say!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Is it just me or do a lot of guys on here, especially the young, free + single ones, forget that we women can not meet at the drop of a hat?

Then, when they think we are not going to run along and satisfy their desires instantly, they stop talking!

We have families and real lives so our time is precious and meets have to be arranged.

Do not expect us to jump just because you say!"

yeah I know what you mean I hate last min meets and like a day or two to plan or even longer so I get flirty build up time too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Defo the younger ones as they think site is instashag

over a year ago

I love spontaneous meets but hate a fancy a fuck messages

over a year ago

"I love spontaneous meets but hate a fancy a fuck messages "

I love tose kind of mees too ,but a single man I dont get many fancy a fuck messages

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

What do you mean you cant drop your knickers at a drop of a hat its an instashag sex site you utter timewaster ffs ..... this is the kind of mentality some people have of fab ..the whole concept of swinger site is lost on them ... i dont recall this being as much of a problem on other ( paid membership ) sites

over a year ago

"I love spontaneous meets but hate a fancy a fuck messages

I love tose kind of mees too ,but a single man I dont get many fancy a fuck messages "

Some people forget how hard it is for single guys on here. no pun intended. Well. ....

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Whats hard about it ? Us single guys also have lives and familys and by no means are all single guys after instashag maybe if that is the folk you speak with its that that needs looked at if folk would steer clear of the muppets they would run off elsewhere but they do get what they want so they stay

over a year ago

Last minute meets are not the best. Much prefer properly planned meets, with a reasonable amount of time put aside for a fun and fulfilling meeting. However, a nice "quickie" now and again can be exciting.

over a year ago

"Whats hard about it ? Us single guys also have lives and familys and by no means are all single guys after instashag maybe if that is the folk you speak with its that that needs looked at if folk would steer clear of the muppets they would run off elsewhere but they do get what they want so they stay"

Jeez man. Easy! Its just a little light heartedness and a joke.

Nothing to get all worked up about.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Whos getting worked up?? I really dont see whats hard about it seems lots want to make out its hard for single guys it aint

over a year ago

"Is it just me or do a lot of guys on here, especially the young, free + single ones, forget that we women can not meet at the drop of a hat?

don't get me wrong agree with what you're saying ! but there are also woman like this and when they can tell it's not going there way they get nasty haha x

over a year ago

Sometimes I like last minute meets, but do prefer a bit of notice so I can get prepared,

However I do really hate the messages from guys that won't send you a face pic but expect you to go meet them there and then,

over a year ago

I've had one or two last minute meets in my time and whilst they were enjoyable, I much prefer a lead up to a meet. Anticipation and nerves are a great form of foreplay for me

over a year ago

Mostly agree through build up is great fun but have had one last minute meet with a couple who used to be on here and wow!!!!

That was special night, hope they come back in the future. x

over a year ago

I've had a few last minute meets turned out great

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've only had one Last Minute Meet. . A friend of mine turned up on my doorstep unexpectedly along with his pretty female friend.

Luckily I was just out of the bath!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I had an unexpected and fairly last minute meet very recently, and very enjoyable it was too!

over a year ago

"Whos getting worked up?? I really dont see whats hard about it seems lots want to make out its hard for single guys it aint "

Go you.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"What do you mean you cant drop your knickers at a drop of a hat its an instashag sex site you utter timewaster ffs ..... this is the kind of mentality some people have of fab ..the whole concept of swinger site is lost on them ... i dont recall this being as much of a problem on other ( paid membership ) sites "

for the record ...im not against last minute meets ...lol just some peoples attitude on the site

over a year ago

Sometimes the best laid plans can come crashing around you, organise a meet days even weeks in advance then at last minute real life gets in the way. Unusual for a last minute meet to be cancelled as you know for sure you are free at that given time for sure and it can end up a real lust fuelled getting together ??

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Yeah we seem to be getting more and more of the im horny you fancy meeting and never chatted to them before we aint gonna go jump into bed with people we dont know. We wont do last min meets its good to get to know people and flirt with them and see where it leads too :P

over a year ago

Dont mind the odd last minute meet at times x

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

Rarely do them as I'm not always free

over a year ago

Not from me they don't!

over a year ago

But was a couple you already knew.

That is different!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/15 18:59:05]

over a year ago

"I had an unexpected and fairly last minute meet very recently, and very enjoyable it was too! "

You get lucky Bothy????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/15 18:58:37]

over a year ago

"Whats hard about it ? Us single guys also have lives and familys and by no means are all single guys after instashag maybe if that is the folk you speak with its that that needs looked at if folk would steer clear of the muppets they would run off elsewhere but they do get what they want so they stay"

Not from me they don't

over a year ago

"Sometimes the best laid plans can come crashing around you, organise a meet days even weeks in advance then at last minute real life gets in the way. Unusual for a last minute meet to be cancelled as you know for sure you are free at that given time for sure and it can end up a real lust fuelled getting together ??"

I appreciate things can happen but to be cancelled for the 'tummy bug' and then, after re arranging, for another lame reason, gives rise to my scepticism

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

If I wanted a last minute meet, I would ask for it...... if they say No, cool...

I have said No to people looking to meet last minute and it didn't suit me..... If they get arsey...

fuck em..... well, not literally

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I had an unexpected and fairly last minute meet very recently, and very enjoyable it was too!

You get lucky Bothy???? "

Well I don't get much, so......yes!

over a year ago

"Sometimes the best laid plans can come crashing around you, organise a meet days even weeks in advance then at last minute real life gets in the way. Unusual for a last minute meet to be cancelled as you know for sure you are free at that given time for sure and it can end up a real lust fuelled getting together ??

I appreciate things can happen but to be cancelled for the 'tummy bug' and then, after re arranging, for another lame reason, gives rise to my scepticism"

That's where you should decide to adopt a no second chance or a 2 strokes and your out policy.

I've had someone cancel on me stating finances were too tight then seen a they had travelled for a meet the next night. Just have to accept they simply had change of mind regards meeting me

over a year ago

The majority of the time my meets are last minute so it's not just guys

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"The majority of the time my meets are last minute so it's not just guys "

Let me know when your next last minute is

over a year ago

"The majority of the time my meets are last minute so it's not just guys

Let me know when your next last minute is "

Ok I will message you saying 'Ive got a free hour, fancy a fuck'

over a year ago

Spontaneous meets are a delight but prefer to have a connection for a list full fun.

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Ok I will message you saying 'Ive got a free hour, fancy a fuck' "

A whole hour ? Lol

over a year ago

Ok I will message you saying 'Ive got a free hour, fancy a fuck'

A whole hour ? Lol"

That is a bit long I suppose. Ok I have a free 4 minutes fancy bumping uglies

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Aye no worries what we be doing for the other 3 and half minutes haha

over a year ago

"Aye no worries what we be doing for the other 3 and half minutes haha"

Well you've just talked yourself out a meet

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Worked for us in the past....exciting

Depends on the mood, sitters etc....there's room for all sorts of meets on here .

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Aye no worries what we be doing for the other 3 and half minutes haha

Well you've just talked yourself out a meet "

thought I was the wrong sex anyways lol

over a year ago

They expect because it's most people's nature especialy on fab , we tend to not arrange or chat to much and go for more instant or last min meets but then again were a couple happily married and not single and confused like some that this is a dating site

over a year ago

Spontaneous meets are a major turn on for both. The best meets are the ones that aren't planned well in advance in my opinion.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

I get offered them all the time, they dont seem to get that a bit of notice is nice, or that it takes a Tgirl even longer to get ready than it does a woman (hair removal and hiding 5oclock shadow)....

Also amazing how many that ask dont A, read profiles....B, cant provide pics...

"Aye ok random faceless person from the internet, i have no idea what you look like, but yeah come round and stick your penis in my rectum"...... errrmmm, how does fuck off grab you instead ?

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Spontaneous meets are a major turn on for both. The best meets are the ones that aren't planned well in advance in my opinion. "

Yes, obviously very much into spontaneity!!

Post new Message to Thread