Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

bi women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone did a post on here about bi women meeting up some weekend was lots of intrest in it. Then never heard anything eles ?:??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds like fun. I must have missed it

over a year ago

I think Lyns would be up for that.

By *reescottMan
over a year ago

Glasgow south side

I put one on about meeting a bi female with my girlfriend as many say there bi and don't answer back

over a year ago

"I put one on about meeting a bi female with my girlfriend as many say there bi and don't answer back "

Your girlfriend would be better asking herself next time

over a year ago

No it was a post about a fem only social last i read she was working out dates x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think the date clashed with another, or the person organising it left...

I remember, something happened but can't remember what

over a year ago

"I put one on about meeting a bi female with my girlfriend as many say there bi and don't answer back "

This may come across as cruel....but I would t be me if I held my tongue so here goes.

If you have a girlfriend who wants to meet a bi female on here why are you not a couples profile? This completely angers me cause of dishonesty and invasion of privacy

over a year ago

"I put one on about meeting a bi female with my girlfriend as many say there bi and don't answer back

This may come across as cruel....but I would t be me if I held my tongue so here goes.

If you have a girlfriend who wants to meet a bi female on here why are you not a couples profile? This completely angers me cause of dishonesty and invasion of privacy"

I am a bi woman and i would not look to meet a single profile or even a couples profile where I am contacted by the man.

over a year ago

I'm his woman, I'll sort his profile out!

over a year ago

I would be interested in a all girl night out xx

over a year ago

If theres enough intrest willing to try and organize this. Hire an apartment one weekend. Girl fun day/ night. Mabe a few selected men to serve our drinks etc?? Welcome any input genuine bi women only plz x

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Miss crumpet you always have the best ideas!!! count me it's the only thing to shut me up l

over a year ago

I would be up for this no men tho we aren't all gonna agree on who we want there taste looks wise etc! X

over a year ago

Welcome all input. If theres enough intrest try n book something for the first weekend in may as it will be a ph to ??

over a year ago

I would be up for then keep me posted x

over a year ago

There were two posts one for a ladies night the other was me for a couples and single girl party for bi females where the girls got to play for a couple of hours without any men joining in but then reverted to a normal party afterwards it was part of a group of party's iwe had hoped to arrange and this one was planned for end of june

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

There was a thread a month or two ago...think there were a few saying they would be interceded but a few said no when men were allowed to attend to serve drinks n stuff....can't remember who posted it.

Post new Message to Thread