FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Who is just here killing time between relationships?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on and off fab for a few years and I miss the chat rooms and the banter when I am off it. But I am only really here because I am single atm. I doubt if I would swing in a relationship (although never said never).

Is anyone else here just killing time cos they are single? Are you having meets to fill a hole (so to speak)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was before I got in a relationship, I made it clear on my profile that , that was the case (better to be honest) had a few meets enjoyed it but nothing beats a good cuddle and a kiss that means something.....along with some awesome kinky sex

over a year ago

If I ever changed my mind on relationships I would need my partner to be interested in swinging.

over a year ago

I only came on her after slitting up with my ex my mate told me about fab so I thought I would give it a try I work a lot so it's hard to go out and meet people much so hopefully this will help X

over a year ago

I find myself in the same situation. I'm just out of an 8 year relationship. I'm looking to have some nsa fun before settling down again at some point in the future.

over a year ago

I'm killing time while in a relationship. Mr is away a lot

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

You'll probably find that most singletons are here killing time .where as couples are not ..not all mind . before everyone jumps down my throat lol alot of singles just see this as a place to get a shag .....ive seen this happen time and time again on the scene over the years

over a year ago

If I had happy ever after I wouldn't want this place or anyone else to be part of that. I want someone to be for me only and for me to be enough for them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Not me

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Not me, I was swinging as a couple for about 6 or 7 years and couldn't stay away! Can't see me ever having another relationship but if I did it would probably have to be a swinging one

over a year ago

If I was honest Ye miss the sensual side of a relationship the hugs , kisses when you feel ill or down

However enjoying sex so much just now it would be hard for me to commit to one person unless they just ticked all the boxes.

Hi my name is bit of crumpet and I'm getting addicted to good sex

over a year ago

"If I had happy ever after I wouldn't want this place or anyone else to be part of that. I want someone to be for me only and for me to be enough for them. "

This.

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

First came her when.divorced. just for fun but ended up enjoying the social side so much I hung about tried a relationship ex came her then.decided. no unfortunately I like it too much.

So where am I now well would love a relationship that works on here but few and far between sadly so for now just being sociable I guess

over a year ago

I'm just out an 8 yr relationship, and on here for some NSA fun. But like the chat and banter with folks.

over a year ago

I'm only here for fun only!! No time for relationships my family are priority over fab

When I meet I meet

over a year ago

"I'm only here for fun only!! No time for relationships my family are priority over fab

When I meet I meet "

over a year ago

Aye just here filling time n fannies......

Definitely helps if I get on with the person attached to said fannies though I must say..........fannies lol

over a year ago

Done with relationship's! Im here to enjoy but if I did get into another it would probably need to involve swinging

By *unbeamWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

"If I had happy ever after I wouldn't want this place or anyone else to be part of that. I want someone to be for me only and for me to be enough for them. "

That's how I feel. I am filling in time between relationships, but I worry about my naughty past catching up with me when I do find Mr Amaze-balls

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

Me

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

im her as im extremely bi. Looking for regular fun with a guy who wants to ffm. ffmm. Socials party's snd clubs without the hassles of a relationship it just complicates and jealousy gets in the way. Plus I'm loving all the socials drinks night just know x

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

over a year ago

I class myself as happily independent rather than single. I'm not against a relationship but I'm just in a good place right now.

over a year ago

"If I had happy ever after I wouldn't want this place or anyone else to be part of that. I want someone to be for me only and for me to be enough for them.

That's how I feel. I am filling in time between relationships, but I worry about my naughty past catching up with me when I do find Mr Amaze-balls "

If he didn't accept you had a past then he wouldn't be Mr Amazeballs!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If I had happy ever after I wouldn't want this place or anyone else to be part of that. I want someone to be for me only and for me to be enough for them.

That's how I feel. I am filling in time between relationships, but I worry about my naughty past catching up with me when I do find Mr Amaze-balls "

I am very like this. I have done things that many people would find difficult to understand. Amazing or not it can be very intimidating for someone who hasn't had so much experiance or colourful past

By *unbeamWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

That's how I feel. I am filling in time between relationships, but I worry about my naughty past catching up with me when I do find Mr Amaze-balls

I am very like this. I have done things that many people would find difficult to understand. Amazing or not it can be very intimidating for someone who hasn't had so much experiance or colourful past"

That's my concern also, but I wonder if I would be attracted to someone very 'straight' ?

By *unbeamWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

If he didn't accept you had a past then he wouldn't be Mr Amazeballs!"

Very true - that's why he will be Mr Amazeballs - accepting of my good, bad & naughty traits ))

over a year ago

I'm here because i'm single. Not saying i wouldn't be if i wasn't. A swinging relationship is maybe something i would consider. Don't reckon i have time for any relationship right now, but if the right man came along, who knows?

Post new Message to Thread