Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Kink safety

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thoughts please perverted fabbers.

I have pretty extreme kinky tastes which I feel I can't share with fabbers because of the level of trust required. Does anyone else feel they compromise their kinky nature to fab? How many meets before u feel you can be yourself?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Thoughts please perverted fabbers.

I have pretty extreme kinky tastes which I feel I can't share with fabbers because of the level of trust required. Does anyone else feel they compromise their kinky nature to fab? How many meets before u feel you can be yourself?"

how extreme is extreme....

By *eterjamesmcMan
over a year ago

glasgow

You can trust me! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have one guy who I can trust 100% with extreme play

over a year ago

I think it takes a lot if connection to be totally open. Not just for self preservation but also because of a need not to risk offence.

I think to get really into your kink side you need a regular engagement with like minded individuals. That doesn't always need to be exclusively meets. I like to do a bit of storytelling and scenario building to provide a safe environment to test out limits.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say I compromise myself for fab. I think no matter who you want to have kinky play with you would have to build up to it regardless of how you meet.

over a year ago

I have pretty extreme kinky tastes which I feel I can't share with fabbers because of the level of trust required. Does anyone else feel they compromise their kinky nature to fab? How many meets before u feel you can be yourself?"

Unburden yourself

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Same as in life not many you can trust 99% couldnt care less no matter what they say dont have a kinky side prefer my life to flow

over a year ago

A couple of kinks that take bit of time to unburden but keep pushing with person and they'll come out. When you can do so it's quite liberating though

over a year ago

Oh I like having kinky but most of my first meets have been fairly vanilla. And become more extreme as the relationship grows. But most of my fab relationships run to three or four meets only.

over a year ago

Vanilla is good too. Then again so is Strawberry, Salted Caramel, Chocolate, Eton Mess...

Sorry I've drifted into an ice cream fantasy.

over a year ago

Very much depends on the person. There are some here who are experienced in the more unusual, others who's closest exposure to kink is getting the garden hose out of the shed in the spring!

Communication is key since in the end it's all down to trust. That kind of trust usually takes a while to build up but just occasionally you meet someone and instinctively know that they're trustworthy and experienced and that's when the sparks really fly

Most of all it's a case of playing safe and remembering that what seems like a great idea in the heat of passion isn't always really such a good idea!

S.

over a year ago

Depends on the person.

I've done kinks with some guys straight away, some after a few meets, some i won't do them with at all, some i have but i felt uncomfortable doing them and others i felt at ease. I never set out with the intention of doing anything kinky with anyone on here though and tell them that.

I'd honestly rather go without my kinks than feel uncomfortable doing them.

over a year ago

It all comes down to ur definition of kink too. Some people see anal as kinky where as to others it is just sex.

My preferences are not ur mainstream "50 Shades" wannabe stuff and I'd love to have my very own pervert to love and to play with. Some of my kinks I would only share with a real lover rather than a casually lover.

Just get frustrated sometimes as my kinks are a big part of who I am.

over a year ago

That's true about the lover thing. I think some kinks are that personal i wouldn't enjoy them with anyone but a certain person, or got to know them very well.

over a year ago

fetish sites may be more what you crave then xxxx

over a year ago

Been there done that. Too many 50 Shades wannabes for my liking x

over a year ago

"Been there done that. Too many 50 Shades wannabes for my liking x"

I say we write our own book, make our own movie. 50 Shades is a MacDonalds cheeseburger next to the fillet steak of my kink...

over a year ago

I'm a veggie. Can it be Quorn burger?

over a year ago

Yea. I make a mean quorn burger. Fresh not the prepared ones. That way they're also gluten free. I'll bring some down

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Yea. I make a mean quorn burger. Fresh not the prepared ones. That way they're also gluten free. I'll bring some down

"

you make quorn ?

over a year ago

"I'm a veggie. Can it be Quorn burger?"

Have you tried those quorn steak and kidney pies. Hmmm i'm addicted to them. Will have to go food shopping later.

over a year ago

I make from the quorn mince which is gluten free, unlike the prepared quorn burgers.

Fed one to my beef loving son and he didn't know he was eating veggie

over a year ago

We may have got off kink... Unless someone has a quorn fetish?

over a year ago

"We may have got off kink... Unless someone has a quorn fetish?"

Quorn can be kinky i guess lol.

over a year ago

Maybe those chicken and ham slices they do?

over a year ago

Lol i'm into food fun. Would never have considered meat slices before but now i think about it could be sexy, add a bit of salad as garnish and it would look good too.

Those quorn beef slices are tasty actually, tried them for the first time last week.

By *ootall2920Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

I've never been asked to do anything too kinky... yet, but I'd draw the line at quorn!

As for safety, with some is been on the first meet, though it usually takes 2 or 3 to get the trust and know that they know what they're doing.

over a year ago

You just have to find someone you do trust that much set out what you want then enjoy. As long as your both For it.

over a year ago

"Been there done that. Too many 50 Shades wannabes for my liking x"

So in the 10 minutes the Fifty Shades books have been on the shelves you've explored the entirety of kink sites available, declared them unfit for purpose and are looking for fetish people on a swingers site?

Good luck with that

over a year ago

I'm hungry now haha. Wish i'd kept out of this topic this morning.

over a year ago

"I'm hungry now haha. Wish i'd kept out of this topic this morning."

Eat me am ready for that today as we'll lol

over a year ago

"So in the 10 minutes the Fifty Shades books have been on the shelves you've explored the entirety of kink sites available, declared them unfit for purpose and are looking for fetish people on a swingers site?

Good luck with that "

Actually I have been on kink sites on and off for the past 12 yrs. But these days they are full of 50 Shades wannabes or thugs who think they are doms. I am well read and a bright articulate woman who is finding those on the same level difficult to find.

But thanks for your input.

over a year ago

"

Have you tried those quorn steak and kidney pies. Hmmm i'm addicted to them. Will have to go food shopping later."

I haven't but ill keep my eyes peeled. I don't think I have a Quorn kink. Yet x

over a year ago

"I'm hungry now haha. Wish i'd kept out of this topic this morning.

Eat me am ready for that today as we'll lol "

Is this a legal contract? Even if it is, i'm not sure that cannibalism with consent is legal.

over a year ago

"

Have you tried those quorn steak and kidney pies. Hmmm i'm addicted to them. Will have to go food shopping later.

I haven't but ill keep my eyes peeled. I don't think I have a Quorn kink. Yet x"

Cool. I've seen them in the freezer section in the supermarket. They're really tasty and not salty.

over a year ago

"Actually I have been on kink sites on and off for the past 12 yrs. But these days they are full of 50 Shades wannabes or thugs who think they are doms.)"

Seriously?

I've been on the kink sites just a shade (excuse the pun) longer than you, but not on and off and know most of the good Doms, tops, bottoms, subs and all inbetween who frequent the Scotland scene and can't say any of them are remotely interested in 50 shades or are known thugs.

Looks like you're browsing all the wrong profiles.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Wouldnt think the fet scenes any diffrent from here lots of folk lie hell howmany prima donna doms have there been on here alone for the record I have zero intrest in sub dom feet pain blood anal or any other kinks but this person seems to be telling you from her experiance its got as many charlatans

over a year ago

"but this person seems to be telling you from her experiance its got as many charlatans"

And from my experience I'm disagreeing with her.

over a year ago

Thanks Kola.

Firey you are entitled to you opinion of course. That doesn't make my experiences of the online fetish scene as a single female submissive (of which you are not) any less valid. There has always been wannabes on the scene masquerading as doms subs tops bottoms switches whether real life or online.

U can disagree all u like but my experiences are my experiences. And until u are in my situation u won't experience the scene as I do.

My original question was for your thoughts, not to be spoken down to or belittled. Maybe u assume that the sub in me likes being spoken to like that. Assume nothing.

over a year ago

"Maybe u assume that the sub in me likes being spoken to like that. Assume nothing.

"

Maybe you shouldn't assume to know what you assume someone you don't know thinks.

You assume I have no experience of the submissive. That means you assume I'm not sub (granted I'm not female).

That also means you assume my partner isn't sub (she was female last time I checked).

I didn't speak down to or belittle you (some subs love that), I just said you are in the very wrong place for kink.

Swingers aren't kinky in general. Look at the profiles. No pain, no watersports. That's how they view kink. We're either going to piss on them or beat them up.

Says it all really.

p.s. thanks Kola for your view an a scene you admit you know feck all about or have any interest in. It's filed.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Firey did u even read my first post?

Btw I made no assumptions of you. I dont have to assume u are a man as ur profile tells me you are. I made no assumption of u being dom sub switch or just an ass - because to be honest I don't care -it doesn't impact my experience of the scene one little bit. My experiences of the scene are just as valid as urs.

I was asking about people's thoughts on how they match their kinky needs within fab. I was not confusing swinging with kink either.

I envy the woman in ur life. It must be nice to have met Mr Right. Mr Always Right.

over a year ago

I think I would have to meet 1st before I could truly discuss my kinky side. I share on this site that I am Bi and I suppose that was a major step however to be honest and frank a face to face meeting would be best.

over a year ago

Thanks Del xx

over a year ago

"I envy the woman in ur life.)"

As you should

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

p.s. thanks Kola for your view an a scene you admit you know feck all about or have any interest in. It's filed.

Having zero intrest and knowing nothing about it are two diffrent things for the people in my life and my curious nature I know quite abit about the scene but have zero intrest In it for myself I also know from storys from other people that the fet scene is full of wannabes perhaps the folk you talk to and the folk the op talks to are diffrent folk you may have met some great folk it dosnt change the fact that the scene is full of 50 shades mr grey wannabes example a freind got asked the other day if she would like HIM to domme her lol

over a year ago

"p.s. thanks Kola for your view an a scene you admit you know feck all about or have any interest in. It's filed.

Having zero intrest and knowing nothing about it are two diffrent things for the people in my life and my curious nature I know quite abit about the scene but have zero intrest In it for myself I also know from storys from other people that the fet scene is full of wannabes perhaps the folk you talk to and the folk the op talks to are diffrent folk you may have met some great folk it dosnt change the fact that the scene is full of 50 shades mr grey wannabes example a freind got asked the other day if she would like HIM to domme her lol "

I used to have it on my profile that i was into domination, took it off coz of all the wannabees and people expecting a free service lol. Subs should get what they want but only so long as dom(me)s wanna go along with it.

So many confused people out there think being dommed means they get what they want, so many confused doms think the same. Doesn't work like that, being selfish on either side is not how it works. Even a professional wouldn't do things they don't want to do either.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/15 11:55:19]

over a year ago

"p.s. thanks Kola for your view an a scene you admit you know feck all about or have any interest in. It's filed.

Having zero intrest and knowing nothing about it are two diffrent things for the people in my life and my curious nature I know quite abit about the scene but have zero intrest In it for myself I also know from storys from other people that the fet scene is full of wannabes perhaps the folk you talk to and the folk the op talks to are diffrent folk you may have met some great folk it dosnt change the fact that the scene is full of 50 shades mr grey wannabes example a freind got asked the other day if she would like HIM to domme her lol "

Maybe if the OP went to some clubs, events, munches, etc she'd meet real people instead of the online wannabe cyber doms she seems to think inhabit the fet scene.

Looking for a dom on a swing site isn't a good idea as all you will usually find is someone who want's to smack you on the arse twice then fuck you.

over a year ago

You still didn't read the post. I'm not looking for a dom on here.

over a year ago

I'd do kinky on a first meet no probs but yeah I kind of take it easy with people as you never know how they will react. xx

Post new Message to Thread