Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all Steph here I'm very curious about cuckold and would love to find out more and hear from others experiences xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey glad to see that we aren't the only ones lol, I don't know if we are a true cuckold couple but I've had a steady regular friend who I love to be with in front of lokie and with out him there. It makes our relationship stronger in a strange way

By *he nicknameMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cuckolding can be great fun, for everyone involved, but you need to make sure the guy who is doing it knows limits and can still be respectful in the right place.

Some 'dom' men into cuckolding think it's all about projecting abuse, even violence towards women. but don't let that comment put you off.

Good luck x

over a year ago

Very true we've found some men can come across angry and aggressive when we are looking for confident and self assured if that makes any sense lol

Lou and lokie x x

over a year ago

This is what me and the Mrs are looking to try out, been a major fantasy of mine to watch her with others, and she loves the fact that it turns me on. Just waiting for the right time and people

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Watching is a major turn on for us and love to take it further and experiment more and more

Post new Message to Thread