Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Clutha

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I for one will fall silent at22:22 tonight to pay respect to those that were sadly taken before Thier time and also to pay respect to the emergency services that attended on that tragic night and to the people of Glasgow for running towards to help and not run away in fear of what had just happened...my thoughts also go out to the families that lost loved ones and those that are still trying to cope with their trauma....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illi37Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes a moment to remember people who went for a night out and did not come home,in circumstances so tragic.I had been a fan of the Clutha when i was at uni...it was great pub. I hope those families can find some peace of mind and comfort from all those who grieve with them .

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

R.I.P to those who lost there life one year ago x

By *ndy glwMan
over a year ago

glasgow

A silent moment to remember all who lost their lives in such a tragic accident , I still remember where I was that night at that tragic time . May you rest in peace

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

FAMILIES of the 10 people who died in the Clutha tragedy will be invited to the re-opening of the pub later this month.

Owner Alan Crossan is hopeful the bar can open on Friday May 29 - exactly 18 months after a helicopter crashed through the roof of the Clutha.

He wants to invite loved ones of victims, as well as survivors and emergency service workers to a special reception before it is opened to members of the public.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

The Clutha reopens tonight.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

may people have nights of happiness over many years to come and the memories of the people who passed are always in the heart of the place.

Post new Message to Thread