Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

You never know who is watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My bestie and I had a good giggle on the train today. One of the girls we see on a daily basis who gets off at our station had a naughty smirk on her face for the duration of our journey. She had her headphones in and was oblivious to everything and everyone around her, especially when we were standing behind her as we approached our stop. She is a good few inches shorter than us so we had a good view of her mobile phone as her fingers were frantically typing away. We caught a glimpse of the naughty messages she had been sending/receiving - we now know what all the smiling was about

Next time you send naughty txts make sure nobody is behind you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urray MintMan
over a year ago

Brewtoon

"My bestie and I had a good giggle on the train today. One of the girls we see on a daily basis who gets off at our station had a naughty smirk on her face for the duration of our journey. She had her headphones in and was oblivious to everything and everyone around her, especially when we were standing behind her as we approached our stop. She is a good few inches shorter than us so we had a good view of her mobile phone as her fingers were frantically typing away. We caught a glimpse of the naughty messages she had been sending/receiving - we now know what all the smiling was about

Next time you send naughty txts make sure nobody is behind you "

Lol ! We're all at it ! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Caught 1 of the boys in my work on FAB today. Apparently it was his "friends" log in hahaha

over a year ago

"My bestie and I had a good giggle on the train today. One of the girls we see on a daily basis who gets off at our station had a naughty smirk on her face for the duration of our journey. She had her headphones in and was oblivious to everything and everyone around her, especially when we were standing behind her as we approached our stop. She is a good few inches shorter than us so we had a good view of her mobile phone as her fingers were frantically typing away. We caught a glimpse of the naughty messages she had been sending/receiving - we now know what all the smiling was about

Next time you send naughty txts make sure nobody is behind you "

This was so funny we couldnt stop laughing!

over a year ago

This was so funny we couldnt stop laughing! "

Shocking behaviour - fill me in later lol

over a year ago

Lol ! We're all at it ! X"

We sure are

over a year ago

"Caught 1 of the boys in my work on FAB today. Apparently it was his "friends" log in hahaha"

Hahaha yeah sure it is!!!

over a year ago

This was so funny we couldnt stop laughing! "

Every time I see her now I will have a giggle

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

You never know where those sextings will be passed on to!

By *rown_cock_edinMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I was messaging someone on KIK. went to add an image and realised there was a dirty one in the library... so had to cover screen quick in case anyone saw it

over a year ago

"Caught 1 of the boys in my work on FAB today. Apparently it was his "friends" log in hahaha

Hahaha yeah sure it is!!! "

A lot of stuttering about it. Now do i wind him up a bit or just let him be? Nature of my job is to rip each other as much as possible lol

over a year ago

"Caught 1 of the boys in my work on FAB today. Apparently it was his "friends" log in hahaha

A lot of stuttering about it. Now do i wind him up a bit or just let him be? Nature of my job is to rip each other as much as possible lol"

bejesus rip him to. Bits if it was one of my work mates they would whistle the thunderbirds tune and say..f.a.b eveytine I asked anything....older ones will get the connection haha

over a year ago

A lot of stuttering about it. Now do i wind him up a bit or just let him be? Nature of my job is to rip each other as much as possible lolbejesus rip him to. Bits if it was one of my work mates they would whistle the thunderbirds tune and say..f.a.b eveytine I asked anything....older ones will get the connection haha"

Hahaha

Just remember you're on here too so he could easily tease you about it too

Post new Message to Thread