FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Adult Dating Sites - would anyone recommend one?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im aware these adult dating sites are full of fake profiles and lots of fake emails etc, has anyone had a reasonable amount of success on any of the sites?

I consider it a waste of time trying to meet a single woman on here so i dont even try. Im just wondering if there is a better chance of meeting a single woman just for sex using the adult dating sites.

I use pof and badoo for dating but there its not easy to get a booty call on there, the ones that look as though they are up for fun usually never reply.

Any suggestions guys?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't understand do you want a date or insta shag?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't understand do you want a date or insta shag? "

Im just wondering if there is a better chance of meeting a single woman just for sex using the adult dating sites.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't understand do you want a date or insta shag?

Im just wondering if there is a better chance of meeting a single woman just for sex using the adult dating sites. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best of luck mate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best of luck mate."

cheers

with this forum or the adult dating sites

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best of luck mate.

cheers

with this forum or the adult dating sites "

With your life. Have a word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best of luck mate.

cheers

With your life. Have a word. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best of luck mate.

cheers

With your life. Have a word.

"

Gutted there has been no reply! Can't really make a response to a soul destroying fact I guess haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i knew this forum was bad but not one sensible reply, i have learned my lesson o almight fab forum users, i wont post again, please forgive me

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"i knew this forum was bad but not one sensible reply, i have learned my lesson o almight fab forum users, i wont post again, please forgive me "

What's wrong with doing what everyone else has to do and using google... Ps don't really think admin would like us promoting other "adult" sites.... And if you can't get a shag on pof then I suggest you look at what YOUR doing wrong ......

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"i knew this forum was bad but not one sensible reply, i have learned my lesson o almight fab forum users, i wont post again, please forgive me "

Oh god, are we really that bad??

Maybe cutie is right - maybe we are happy here and don't need to go to other sites. Maybe we are strange.

One thing is for sure though, if you read the site rules, advertising other sites is against the rules.

So just make Google your best friend and try your luck elsewhere.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ps - ladies on here are a little more savvy than elsewhere and don't appreciate being treated as objects (mostly )

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"i knew this forum was bad but not one sensible reply, i have learned my lesson o almight fab forum users, i wont post again, please forgive me

Oh god, are we really that bad??

Maybe cutie is right - maybe we are happy here and don't need to go to other sites. Maybe we are strange.

One thing is for sure though, if you read the site rules, advertising other sites is against the rules.

So just make Google your best friend and try your luck elsewhere.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ps - ladies on here are a little more savvy than elsewhere and don't appreciate being treated as objects (mostly )"

Aw come on everyone didn't jump to attention and offer him a shag or tell him where to get a guaranteed one.... So it's all the forums fault

** passes op back his dummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing is guaranteed, not even a shag on an adult site

You might get on better if you put in more of an effort, failing that try a hooker!

Reply privately

over a year ago

your all hilarious

that was deep sarcasm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing is guaranteed, not even a shag on an adult site

You might get on better if you put in more of an effort, failing that try a hooker! "

i dont expect a guarantee, im not prepared to put in the effort on here for a single woman, im not that desperate believe it or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You might get on better if you put in more of an effort, failing that try a hooker!

i dont expect a guarantee, im not prepared to put in the effort on here for a single woman, im not that desperate believe it or not. "

Well believe it or not but i'm sure married woman require a bit of effort as well

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

i dont expect a guarantee, im not prepared to put in the effort on here for a single woman, im not that desperate believe it or not. "

Well I suggest a hooker is the way to go

No effort required

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only thing guarrenteed is you not getting the leg over. Your attitude is horrendous. haha

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"your all hilarious

that was deep sarcasm "

May I suggest you re-read my post?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"your all hilarious

that was deep sarcasm

May I suggest you re-read my post? "

I have already tried searching, there are loads of sites, i was hoping to here from someone who had a certain amount of success as i cant afford to pay the joining fee to find out its a waste of money and move on to the next one. Also some might be more regional biased than others.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"your all hilarious

that was deep sarcasm

May I suggest you re-read my post?

I have already tried searching, there are loads of sites, i was hoping to here from someone who had a certain amount of success as i cant afford to pay the joining fee to find out its a waste of money and move on to the next one. Also some might be more regional biased than others."

In my humble opinion this is the best swingers site going and I would think most dating sites that women are looking to date rather than shag after one message... But I may be wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only thing guarrenteed is you not getting the leg over. Your attitude is horrendous. haha"

Hilarious, really hilarious, dont give up your day job. Your able to judge me based on a few posts ive made, well done that is a real talent you have. (sarcasm)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only thing guarrenteed is you not getting the leg over. Your attitude is horrendous. haha

Hilarious, really hilarious, dont give up your day job. Your able to judge me based on a few posts ive made, well done that is a real talent you have. (sarcasm)

"

Your profile says your bi curious you have had a meet with a guy some women don't meet guys who are bi

Your also states you are easy going by the replies you have made it's a bit confusing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your profile says your bi curious you have had a meet with a guy some women don't meet guys who are bi

Your also states you are easy going by the replies you have made it's a bit confusing "

Maybe its the warm response you all gave me.

i know some wont meet a bicurious guy but some will, im cool with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is not another 'woe is me' i can get a ride posts.

i wrongly thought it was a worthy question or maybe it would have got a wee bit of feedback off a few of the guys, lesson learned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/14 20:54:41]

Reply privately

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Have you looked at Tinder? Not tried it myself but might work for you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you looked at Tinder? Not tried it myself but might work for you?"

Thanks for the info, its an app, i dont really want something like that on my phone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If ur looking for a same nite shag within 2hrs

go on pof or badoo lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If ur looking for a same nite shag within 2hrs

go on pof or badoo lmao "

im on those sites for dating but have had a few booty calls over the years but they are very hard to come by, the women on there that have sexy pics etc dont reply either. I know its easy to get a shag if you meet for a date etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only thing guarrenteed is you not getting the leg over. Your attitude is horrendous. haha

"

You realise I am intelligent enough to figure out when you are using sarcasm, you don't have to tell me whenever you overuse that brand of wit.

I think I've judged you pretty well. You just go back to trimming your "pubs" dude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have never met anyone for a shag....have met few ladies for a coffee,drink,social and maybe took 30% of them to bed for mutual fun.but shag nope..maybe I doing it wrong must adopt meet woman.shag.woman.or.woman is fake attitude and have your success dude

Reply privately

over a year ago

The elusive quickly shag is just that, you need to do the ground work, form a rapport with the person then you might get lucky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you looked at Tinder? Not tried it myself but might work for you?

Thanks for the info, its an app, i dont really want something like that on my phone.

"

That statement alone screams "married guy".

Your attitude is appalling, you want to meet women who are prepared to drop their knicks with little or no effort on your part basically. Is it any wonder single men get a hard time on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your attitude is appalling, you want to meet women who are prepared to drop their knicks with little or no effort on your part basically. Is it any wonder single men get a hard time on here?"

that statement alone does not scream im married, do you have a brain, my ex wife died of cancer 4 years ago so i dont recall getting married again since the divorce 9 years ago. Your statement alone proves how judge mental you are and how stupid you are, i would give you some credit it you were 10% right but your not lol

for the record i dont want any crap app on my phone, no dating or sex date apps, i use my phone for texting and phoning, i hope that sound like a valid excuse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your attitude is appalling, you want to meet women who are prepared to drop their knicks with little or no effort on your part basically. Is it any wonder single men get a hard time on here?

that statement alone does not scream im married, do you have a brain, my ex wife died of cancer 4 years ago so i dont recall getting married again since the divorce 9 years ago. Your statement alone proves how judge mental you are and how stupid you are, i would give you some credit it you were 10% right but your not lol

for the record i dont want any crap app on my phone, no dating or sex date apps, i use my phone for texting and phoning, i hope that sound like a valid excuse "

Ah, this is the part where you expect me to backtrack and grovel because someone you knew died of cancer? Dream on.

I can only assume it was that experience which somehow gave you such an appalling attitude towards the pursuit of women for sex?

I mean, I can't get much of a sense of the real you from your profile such as it is, but your posts on this thread speak volumes about how you want lots of casual guilt free sex, as long as you can put in precisely zero effort.

So I'm judging you on that, and I think that's pretty fair.

As for the app, I'm guessing that putting it on your phone is also too much effort for you. Either that or my initial assumption was right and you have someone in your life who might see it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You realise I am intelligent enough to figure out when you are using sarcasm, you don't have to tell me whenever you overuse that brand of wit.

I think I've judged you pretty well. You just go back to trimming your "pubs" dude. "

I really dont care one bit about you, your not intelligent, your final tiny brain cell is making a fool of you so its best you go and do your homework now. Your idea of trying to mock me in public is by reading my profile and making fun of the way i spelt 'pubs', wow it goes to show how desperate you are to make fun if me, well here is the big truth i 'can' live with the fact i made a spelling mistake, i 'can' live with the fact there are brainless people like you on the internet that thrive on making a fool of people. Well sorry to let you down but it does not bother me at all, it just gives me a reason to make you look even more stupid than you have already done exceedingly well at.

Intelligent ha ha ha incredible.

oh i do love the banter, im doing my banter dance

ps you will let me know if there is any bad grammar or selling mistakes or punctuation wont you, good man, i can always reply on intelligent guys like you to keep me right

ha ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ah, this is the part where you expect me to backtrack and grovel because someone you knew died of cancer? Dream on.

I can only assume it was that experience which somehow gave you such an appalling attitude towards the pursuit of women for sex?

I mean, I can't get much of a sense of the real you from your profile such as it is, but your posts on this thread speak volumes about how you want lots of casual guilt free sex, as long as you can put in precisely zero effort.

So I'm judging you on that, and I think that's pretty fair.

As for the app, I'm guessing that putting it on your phone is also too much effort for you. Either that or my initial assumption was right and you have someone in your life who might see it. "

i expect you to use your microscopic brain, why would i expect you to grovel, your incapable of presenting yourself as a semi intelligent compassionate human being, i told you the truth, an apology from someone as vile as yourself would not be accepted.

lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a heads up, the only one looking stupid and guaranteeing he will never get laid again here, is you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your attitude is appalling, you want to meet women who are prepared to drop their knicks with little or no effort on your part basically. Is it any wonder single men get a hard time on here?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a heads up, the only one looking stupid and guaranteeing he will never get laid again here, is you.

"

well def not single women, i wont make an effort remember, gay or bi guys well i cant keep track of the amount of offers i get because they do love my ......... i could have sex every night if i choose that route, from 18 to 80 years old.

so you are wrong again (shakes head)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think it best to leave it there now.

Reply privately