Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

F**king raging!

Jump to newest

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

After speaking to a couple for a long time, building trust....not exchanging face pics until we had built up said trust! As soon as we decide to swap face pics (stupidly I trusted them and sent mine first) they block me and delete their profile....lesson learnt! I'm now seeing how many arseholes there are on here!

Not impressed with this site at all! Why o fucking why??

Sorry folks excuse my effing language!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not nice on their part, if they decided after seeing face pic that you weren't for them then they should have had decency to let you know in as polite a way as possible. Don't let the experience put you off and certainly try not to come across as petulant with rejection, shrug your shoulders and move on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Not nice on their part, if they decided after seeing face pic that you weren't for them then they should have had decency to let you know in as polite a way as possible. Don't let the experience put you off and certainly try not to come across as petulant with rejection, shrug your shoulders and move on"

over a year ago

Maybe they live next door

By *riction addictionMan
over a year ago

bathgate

Soz u feel u got burned dude, am no expert on this site, but av got my face pic on my profile, don't get me wrong it hasn't done me any favours lol, but from the start am just maself an happy to prove it

over a year ago

Part and parcel of fab am afraid,

I had what I thought was an fb,but he hasn't been in touch or on fab for about a month now and when I tried to send a kik it said he no longer had it,

Mare me feel ever so special,,,,,,,not,

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

I didn't mean to come across as petulant! If I messaged someone and they replied that I was an ugly fucker.....I wouldn't be put up nor down!

It's the fact we had been messaging for a long time, making plans to meet.....and when it came down to the crunch they chickened out! I just feel like I've wasted my time on them when I could have concentrated my time on someone else.

And is like to point out I'm a very handsome man. So it wasn't my looks.

Timewasters everywhere!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

Nae good....

Ahh well u live and learn eh! X

over a year ago

Learn from it and move on

There are so many real, genuine people on here who want to have fun. Just takes time and effort to find them lol

Chin up!

Lx

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"After speaking to a couple for a long time, building trust....not exchanging face pics until we had built up said trust! As soon as we decide to swap face pics (stupidly I trusted them and sent mine first) they block me and delete their profile....lesson learnt! I'm now seeing how many arseholes there are on here!

Sorry folks excuse my effing language! "

I know how you feel mate same thing happened to me. Only difference I had a quick social meet with the female during my lunch break and ever since then never had a reply from her.

And then same again all the back and fourth msgs leading up to a meet only to find out just another waste of time one min she wants to meet them says wants to wait for hubby then wants to on own then nothing.

Both times msgs between for months then nothing.

Kinda wonder why bother with the site.

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

Yeah I know there are plenty of genuine folk....I have been chatting to some great people....thought they were too!!

I just needed a rant!

Cheers x

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Rant away might aswell then least somebody chats to us!!!!!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

My dog has just spewed on the floor....then went on to much it back up....cheered me up that I didn't have to clean it up!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

Erm sorry to hear your predicament too mate....

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

Ha we had swapped quite a few emails with a couple lol, then sent our mug shots. Got a , really sorry , Back lol, then 1 week later they came bk and asked for a meet , hehe , needless to say i thoroughly enjoyed telling them thanks but no thanks .

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"Ha we had swapped quite a few emails with a couple lol, then sent our mug shots. Got a , really sorry , Back lol, then 1 week later they came bk and asked for a meet , hehe , needless to say i thoroughly enjoyed telling them thanks but no thanks . "

Quite right too. But knowing me I would've made arrangements for meet then canceled at last minute.

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"Ha we had swapped quite a few emails with a couple lol, then sent our mug shots. Got a , really sorry , Back lol, then 1 week later they came bk and asked for a meet , hehe , needless to say i thoroughly enjoyed telling them thanks but no thanks . "

Onto the blocked list aye? Ha ha

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"Ha we had swapped quite a few emails with a couple lol, then sent our mug shots. Got a , really sorry , Back lol, then 1 week later they came bk and asked for a meet , hehe , needless to say i thoroughly enjoyed telling them thanks but no thanks .

Onto the blocked list aye? Ha ha "

Yeah they blocked us, not us them, thing was they werent any beauties themselves lol, clearly had higher opinion of themselves lol

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"Ha we had swapped quite a few emails with a couple lol, then sent our mug shots. Got a , really sorry , Back lol, then 1 week later they came bk and asked for a meet , hehe , needless to say i thoroughly enjoyed telling them thanks but no thanks .

Yeah they blocked us, not us them, thing was they werent any beauties themselves lol, clearly had higher opinion of themselves lol "

Lesson learnt on all parts then!

It's a shame there are so many timewasters! Oh well onwards and slowly upwards from now on!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yeah they blocked us, not us them, thing was they werent any beauties themselves lol, clearly had higher opinion of themselves lol

It's a shame there are so many timewasters! Oh well onwards and slowly upwards from now on! "

Send a face pic early,even if it's a deal breaker,

you won't feel so aggrieved,about lost time.

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

It's a shame there are so many timewasters! Oh well onwards and slowly upwards from now on!

"

I would if I didn't stay in a such a small community! Discretion is key to me where I stay...

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

They were out of line in how they dealt with this but it could all have been avoided by exchanging face pics early. If there is no attraction then it doesn't matter how long you have been chatting etc

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"They were out of line in how they dealt with this but it could all have been avoided by exchanging face pics early. If there is no attraction then it doesn't matter how long you have been chatting etc"

But my guess is it was a photo collector!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"They were out of line in how they dealt with this but it could all have been avoided by exchanging face pics early. If there is no attraction then it doesn't matter how long you have been chatting etc

My guess is it was a photo collector!"

All parties decided to hold back face pics as discretion was decided upon! Due to living in close proximity. Which is worse cos they clearly know me now as being on here! And I have no idea who they are!

over a year ago

I'm afraid shit happens, you're not the first, certainly won't be the last.

All you can do us suck it up and move on

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"I'm afraid shit happens, you're not the first, certainly won't be the last.

All you can do us suck it up and move on "

Aye I know I need to get over it! But still pissed off!

Ach well I'll have another whisky!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

be mindful of sending to unverified profiles, if in doubt.... don't do it.

over a year ago

Same thing happened to me, however about 6 weeks later I was having conversation with someone who I sail with and they happen to mention he thinks his twin brother and hot GF are swingers... put two and two together and realised that they did mu/us a favour by saying NO... kinda shame also as she is very hot but would not want to go to bed with my m8 twin; that's wrong! ... get over it m8 and maybe it was family ; Scotland is a small place!

By *appy 2 lickMan
over a year ago

lanarkshire

if I had a pound for every time couples want pics and don send you any I would be rich as for blocking you after a friends invite wtf

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"After speaking to a couple for a long time, building trust....not exchanging face pics until we had built up said trust! As soon as we decide to swap face pics (stupidly I trusted them and sent mine first) they block me and delete their profile....lesson learnt! I'm now seeing how many arseholes there are on here!

Sorry folks excuse my effing language! "

If they deleted their profile as well then I'd say that they likely know you IRL and panicked. Maybe not the best response but understandable in a way.

over a year ago

At least you didn't meet have sex then get ignored. You're left feeling used and convinced you look bad , were bad and aren't good enough. Id say at least 50% of people on here have had that experience or similar at least once. It's just the nature of the site I guess. I suppose the trick is to enjoy the positives and don't dwell on any negative experiences you have.

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

Sorry folks excuse my effing language!

If they deleted their profile as well then I'd say that they likely know you IRL and panicked. Maybe not the best response but understandable in a way."

Yeah was thinking that, which is what unsettles me. They know who I am but I don't know them! If that was the case I'd prefer they just said, and we could have said nothing more of it!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"At least you didn't meet have sex then get ignored. You're left feeling used and convinced you look bad , were bad and aren't good enough. Id say at least 50% of people on here have had that experience or similar at least once. It's just the nature of the site I guess. I suppose the trick is to enjoy the positives and don't dwell on any negative experiences you have. "

No its not putting me off, I've learnt a lesson. So means I know now to be more careful.

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

You sure it was even a couple? Unless you cammed or talked on the phone how can you tell?

over a year ago

"My dog has just spewed on the floor....then went on to much it back up....cheered me up that I didn't have to clean it up! "

()

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I would if I didn't stay in a such a small community! Discretion is key to me where I stay..."

Did you ever think,

Discretion was most likely key for the couple also.

In fact probably even more key.

As Outside of swinging,few are open minded enough to understand why a couple,would be having a guy over for a session.

So I'm thinking,the repercussions for them,living in a small community,would be far more damaging.

Than for the single guy,

Now also known as shagger.

over a year ago

Seems like you made a few basic mistakes. Not sending face pics early for starters. Also messaging for so long without as much as a phone call or webcam to see if it's actually a couple at the other end. And it seems like you think they were wasting your time by keeping you hanging on? Why, what else would you have been doing, and why did it stop you messaging with anyone else at the same time?

And not likely picture collectors, they tend to want pics of sex and genitals, not faces. More likely they realised they knew you and bottled it.

And on that final point why would someone knowing that you, a single man, is into having threesomes with MF couples worry you so much? Surely that would be the couples worry? Heaven forbid a single straight man has sex! You're not looking for anything embarrassing like shagging trannies so there's hardly much there a potential blackmailer can use.

I live in a small community too, my face is up there. Probably more recognizeable than yours too! Chill out about it, no-one cares. If someone sees you on here it's because they are also on here.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a guy mail me for weeks then disappear. Came back and pestered for a meet. Swapped pics all fine. Kept pesteting to meet. Even though he wasnt my type i had manners And said id social meet. (Maybe better in person), it was a thursday morning. My only day off. Got there. Waited and waited. To look at fab he had sent a messagen sorry not my type! The truth is he was never there. What do people get out Doing that!!!!

By *ighlander34 OP   Man
over a year ago

skye

"I had a guy mail me for weeks then disappear. Came back and pestered for a meet. Swapped pics all fine. Kept pesteting to meet. Even though he wasnt my type i had manners And said id social meet. (Maybe better in person), it was a thursday morning. My only day off. Got there. Waited and waited. To look at fab he had sent a messagen sorry not my type! The truth is he was never there. What do people get out Doing that!!!!"

Well that's a pretty crappy way to treat someone! Yeah shame some people are so dishonest and feel its ok to treat others like that! X

over a year ago

"I had a guy mail me for weeks then disappear. Came back and pestered for a meet. Swapped pics all fine. Kept pesteting to meet. Even though he wasnt my type i had manners And said id social meet. (Maybe better in person), it was a thursday morning. My only day off. Got there. Waited and waited. To look at fab he had sent a messagen sorry not my type! The truth is he was never there. What do people get out Doing that!!!!"

No call or text to confirm it was still on before you left for the social?

over a year ago

"At least you didn't meet have sex then get ignored. You're left feeling used and convinced you look bad , were bad and aren't good enough. Id say at least 50% of people on here have had that experience or similar at least once. It's just the nature of the site I guess. I suppose the trick is to enjoy the positives and don't dwell on any negative experiences you have. "

I'm with you on this one x

over a year ago

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I had a guy mail me for weeks then disappear. Came back and pestered for a meet. Swapped pics all fine. Kept pesteting to meet. Even though he wasnt my type i had manners And said id social meet. (Maybe better in person), it was a thursday morning. My only day off. Got there. Waited and waited. To look at fab he had sent a messagen sorry not my type! The truth is he was never there. What do people get out Doing that!!!!

"

Yeah he mailed on fab to tel me he was there asked where i was. I told him waiting outside. He replied your bot my type im away. When cobfronted On if he saw me what was i wearing he couldnt say causr he had never been there. Even if he had i find it very bad manners that he couldnt even have deceny to have a coffee abd proved Some guys dont give a shit what your like as a person they only want a fuck. The reason he never appeared qas because i wouldnt wear stockings and Short skirt or give him.a bj in his car

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I had a guy mail me for weeks then disappear. Came back and pestered for a meet. Swapped pics all fine. Kept pesteting to meet. Even though he wasnt my type i had manners And said id social meet. (Maybe better in person), it was a thursday morning. My only day off. Got there. Waited and waited. To look at fab he had sent a messagen sorry not my type! The truth is he was never there. What do people get out Doing that!!!!

Yeah he mailed on fab to tel me he was there asked where i was. I told him waiting outside. He replied your bot my type im away. When cobfronted On if he saw me what was i wearing he couldnt say causr he had never been there. Even if he had i find it very bad manners that he couldnt even have deceny to have a coffee abd proved Some guys dont give a shit what your like as a person they only want a fuck. The reason he never appeared qas because i wouldnt wear stockings and Short skirt or give him.a bj in his car"

Sadly, it would appear that too many guys around here think with their cocks!

Respect seems to be an alien concept to them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

more good than bad in all categories, it is best to treat the bad with complete indifference......

over a year ago

As you say 'lesson learned' - everyday's a school day in this wonderful enlightening world of FAB

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The age old timewaster thing, i personally wouldn't say chatting with people is wasting time after all if you had something to do you wouldn't be on fab, so there really is no time wasting when chatting. Time wasting is when a meet is arranged and they don't turn up, no call or text, no reason just not there, that is what time wasting is. Always check by webcam or phone who you ate talking to and send face pics early on.

over a year ago

Yeah he mailed on fab to tel me he was there asked where i was. I told him waiting outside. He replied your bot my type im away. When cobfronted On if he saw me what was i wearing he couldnt say causr he had never been there. Even if he had i find it very bad manners that he couldnt even have deceny to have a coffee abd proved Some guys dont give a shit what your like as a person they only want a fuck. The reason he never appeared qas because i wouldnt wear stockings and Short skirt or give him.a bj in his car"

He asked you to do that, yet you still went on a social with him?

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Lol that was the first time round. He chased me for weeks and pestered me so much i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt and stated a coffee social meet nothing else. He agreed. X

over a year ago

"Lol that was the first time round. He chased me for weeks and pestered me so much i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt and stated a coffee social meet nothing else. He agreed. X"

As long as you've learned from this then that's the main thing. Xx

Post new Message to Thread