Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

to many verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can a person or couple display to many verificactions. In last week a couple got totally offended when I said I wasn't keen on meeting after they had four meets in eight days and another guy reconed he's the next john holmes coz he had 130 verifications.apart from us being lucky he wanted to fuck us he apparently is the only guy that could fuck again after cumming.so can you have to many vers at least displayed before its off putting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

It's a hard one as there's lots of different types snd it's hard to say one way or another if it's something we would like or not.

Some it's like notches

Sometimes the more verifications the more indiscreet.

But not all....can label them with lots of verifications but we would always look at each person differently as everyone's different,

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thing is.... You say you weren't keen on meeting the couple with 4 veri's in 8 days...

You've no way of knowing if anyone you actually have met also has that many (or far more) veris but choose not to display them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a double edged sword,some folk wont meet someone who has just joined with no veris,then wont meet someone who has been on for a few years and has a huge amount of veris.

Cant win either way lol

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Personally for us it's about discretion so as long as there's that then a long list doesn't matter.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ppl will judge on here, thats a given so its up to the individual whether they choose to display their verifications or not and its up the ppl that are reading them to make up their own mind about meeting them.

Personally, what I do on here and who I meet and when is nobodies business but my own

and I wouldn't trust a verification as far as I could throw it …….. and that aint that far

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

we wouldnt judge anyone if they had alot of of verify's and meets thats their business on who they meet and it wouldnt stop us meeting them if we did meet them we would get to know them and see where it can lead too

some can just be social meets others can be meeting for fun you will never know until you give them a chance.

By *eeler4uCouple
over a year ago

Stirlingshire

If you attend parties can get lots of verification's on the one night.A lot of profiles now just have verified genuine ---that can mean anything.

Post new Message to Thread