Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

After eight club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting mixed messages about this club anyone been and how did they find it. We went to cj s for first time recently and loved it but work shifts and novembers dates are all when I'm working so looking for somewhere else to try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's more of a club setup than CJs but still a good night from the norm

Geek

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would recommend go and try it, it's minimal cost and if it is for you

if not, you have Cj's.

People's _iews on club are quite fickle, you are better to form your own

enjoy

over a year ago

A lot of people say it's a "dump" n lots of "sleazy" people go. However I went for first time last week and thought it was good. Everyone I met there was really friendly and welcoming. The guys that run it were awesome at putting us at ease and was a good laugh. I didn't think it was a dump. It is pretty small upstairs tho that's only downfall I could say xx

over a year ago

We have been going to the club for a couple of years. We enjoy the club + recommend it. Everyone is really friendly and makes you feel welcome. Def recommend you should try the club + make ur own mind up.

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We have beem once..it was good fun. Has more of a formal swingers club feel to it than CJs. Personally we prefer CJs. xx

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I be go after eight club past few year all enjoy time real great club with good staff and every night different that why enjoy club but people must make own mind club come see what it like

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We have beem once..it was good fun. Has more of a formal swingers club feel to it than CJs. Personally we prefer CJs. xx"

Yeh we loved cjs problem is with he way the dates for November are I am working every night that its on so need some where else to try

over a year ago

I think after 8 has a a lot more nights it's opened I'd like to try it but it is a bit far for me to travel

over a year ago

I need to get along soon, like the sound of it although would be going along myself so will be very nervous

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Been to both but the nite we went to after8 it was very quiet so we will give it another go??

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"Been to both but the nite we went to after8 it was very quiet so we will give it another go??"

Going next month with a lady friend if of interest?

Post new Message to Thread