Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab roleplay - for fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Join in to the story see where it leads, you can name add fab names if you wish but be nice:-

Little red riding hood was on her way home from a fab social when....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

A smile grew on her face as she recalled the woodsman said he had a massive chopper and wanted her too see it later...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But she went into granny's to drop off some pie, and noticed it wasn't just big, ears eyes and teeth that 'granny' had .... Something strange was buldging in the bed

over a year ago

Granny had taken the tortoise to bed instead of the hotwater bottle. She should have gone to specsavers. Putting on her reading glasses Granny thought the tortoise head reminded her of someone or something she had once seen. "That's it" she exclaimed to herself. It was none other than......

over a year ago

"Granny had taken the tortoise to bed instead of the hotwater bottle. She should have gone to specsavers. Putting on her reading glasses Granny thought the tortoise head reminded her of someone or something she had once seen. "That's it" she exclaimed to herself. It was none other than......

The Aquaphibian from Thunderbirds. Seeing that granny was upset, Little red riding hood called up one of her friends from Fab (she was eighteen) and asked......

"

over a year ago

"Granny had taken the tortoise to bed instead of the hotwater bottle. She should have gone to specsavers. Putting on her reading glasses Granny thought the tortoise head reminded her of someone or something she had once seen. "That's it" she exclaimed to herself. It was none other than......

The Aquaphibian from Thunderbirds. Seeing that granny was upset, Little red riding hood called up one of her friends from Fab (she was eighteen) and asked......

"

Where are all the fab swingers parties to be found, and who's gonna take me to the fab swingers xmas social, where there will be lots of ...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Where are all the fab swingers parties to be found, and who's gonna take me to the fab swingers xmas social, where there will be lots of ..."

fun to be had, i need hot date too hmmmm decisions decisions who to ask i ask myself maybe I could ask....

over a year ago

Where are all the fab swingers parties to be found, and who's gonna take me to the fab swingers xmas social, where there will be lots of ...fun to be had, i need hot date too hmmmm decisions decisions who to ask i ask myself maybe I could ask.... "

A tall dark gent with a mysterious nature who likes a boogie is on your friend list and is also looking for a good night amongst sexy swingers so he can....

over a year ago

Where are all the fab swingers parties to be found, and who's gonna take me to the fab swingers xmas social, where there will be lots of ...fun to be had, i need hot date too hmmmm decisions decisions who to ask i ask myself maybe I could ask....

A tall dark gent with a mysterious nature who likes a boogie is on your friend list and is also looking for a good night amongst sexy swingers so he can...."

be lead into temptation and corrupted by....

over a year ago

Where are all the fab swingers parties to be found, and who's gonna take me to the fab swingers xmas social, where there will be lots of ...fun to be had, i need hot date too hmmmm decisions decisions who to ask i ask myself maybe I could ask....

A tall dark gent with a mysterious nature who likes a boogie is on your friend list and is also looking for a good night amongst sexy swingers so he can....be lead into temptation and corrupted by.... "

The Lord God himself shall smite the filthy fornicators proclaimed the ...

over a year ago

A tall dark gent with a mysterious nature who likes a boogie is on your friend list and is also looking for a good night amongst sexy swingers so he can....be lead into temptation and corrupted by....

The Lord God himself shall smite the filthy fornicators proclaimed the ..."

dirty little trucker,and with a naughty smile he took three fair maidens to

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Hang on this has gone a bit off track - meanwhile back at Grandma's cottage ...

over a year ago

"Hang on this has gone a bit off track - meanwhile back at Grandma's cottage ...

The three fair maidens were teleported back to the fab party, where one of them was magically transformed into a Wolf (were) who looked into a certain truckers eyes and....

"

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hang on this has gone a bit off track - meanwhile back at Grandma's cottage ..."

Little red riding hood asked granny where she would like her to put the..............?

over a year ago

"Hang on this has gone a bit off track - meanwhile back at Grandma's cottage ...

Little red riding hood asked granny where she would like her to put the..............? "

her massive toy collection as she didn't want to misplace them anywhere as the really could end up.....

over a year ago

Little red riding hood asked granny where she would like her to put the..............? her massive toy collection as she didn't want to misplace them anywhere as the really could end up..... "

With no batteries and no one to help give her a ...

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

fucking good time.

Post new Message to Thread