Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New phone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to get a new phone tomorrow and still undecided which to go for

Had an iPhone since day 1, all this years ago lol so it's what I've been used too, my house is all apple products from Apple TV to AirPlay speakers but fed up of dodgy chargers and crap batteries

Still trying to decide if I should go for a iPhone 6 or something totally different? Hmmmm damn 24 month contracts

Geek

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oom For 1 MoreMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Going to get a new phone tomorrow and still undecided which to go for

Had an iPhone since day 1, all this years ago lol so it's what I've been used too, my house is all apple products from Apple TV to AirPlay speakers but fed up of dodgy chargers and crap batteries

Still trying to decide if I should go for a iPhone 6 or something totally different? Hmmmm damn 24 month contracts

Geek "

Never to late to go dooking for apple's lil

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

6+ 128 mate

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Well for a start, ditch the 24 month contracts! SIM only is the way to go, imho, then you have total flexibility, both handset and SP.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sim only is ok if I've got a phone to use and don't want to buy a handset outright

Geek

over a year ago

Buy a cheese Chinese job, a 1200 minute, all you can eat data, text and everything else thrown in from T Mobile 15 quid or so, been with them a year and they dropped it to 9 quid.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Iv the samsung galaxys5, its like a mini lap top i lllloooooovvvve it. All my kids have i phone 5s and never away from apple store. X

over a year ago

Iv had an iphone from day 1 also and always said im "iphone loyal" but i set my mums samsung galaxy s5 up for her last week and i was impressed with it. So much so that i considered giving her my iphone & taking her new samsung

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Sim only is ok if I've got a phone to use and don't want to buy a handset outright

Geek "

This is very true, but I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem for a man of your means?

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

I have a Note 3. So want a Note 4.

Not keen on Apple, just too much hype and no flexibility.

Post new Message to Thread