Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gender Equality

Jump to newest

By *anjoPaterson1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Whilst out at the football over the weekend in the company of predominantly male friends, a young lady who is a member of the supporters club was being discussed in what I would say were very unfavourable terms.The discussion was that the lady in question (who I must add is very atractive) "liked the boaby" and had numerous sexual partners in recent times (none of whom were participants in the discussion therefor I would have to question of there was an element of jealousy involved). My query is why in the supposedly enlightened 21st century does society in general still take the view that a man who has multiple/numerous sexual conquests is just man "on of the bhoys" yet of a woman does it she's a slut, a tramp or a bike?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please pass on this ladies' details :P

Unfortunately this will never change, 21st or 51st century. Quite often 'banter' is the term used when it should be ignorance.

over a year ago

A dunno what ur generation is like but mine birds r the same as guys, a wouldn't meet a bird that's been with hunners & a bird widnae meet a guy that's been with hunners coz either way it's fuckin manky

over a year ago

Don't think it will ever change tbh but personally I couldn't care what others think about me. I'll have as much fun as I want providing I'm not hurting anyone else xx

over a year ago

"Don't think it will ever change tbh but personally I couldn't care what others think about me. I'll have as much fun as I want providing I'm not hurting anyone else xx"

Ive always had this attitude its ny body ny decisions and if you dont like it lump it!

Beauty x

over a year ago

"Don't think it will ever change tbh but personally I couldn't care what others think about me. I'll have as much fun as I want providing I'm not hurting anyone else xx

Ive always had this attitude its ny body ny decisions and if you dont like it lump it!

Beauty x"

Here here beauty,

It's typical women who like sex are called, slut, whore, prossie,

over a year ago

"Don't think it will ever change tbh but personally I couldn't care what others think about me. I'll have as much fun as I want providing I'm not hurting anyone else xx

Beauty x

Here here beauty,

It's typical women who like sex are called, slut, whore, prossie, "

Auk i bet 99% of the people that say stuff like that have no sex life lol x

over a year ago

Beauty x

Here here beauty,

It's typical women who like sex are called, slut, whore, prossie, "

Awell I'm a slut then because I love sex haha xx

Post new Message to Thread