Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whats the best way to organise one. looking for 3 experianced men for my first experiance of one ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never organised one but I would imagine that inviting the guys you've already met might be a good first place to start. Especially if you want them to turn up! Otherwise maybe invite more than you need, knowing that some of them won't turn up?

over a year ago

Weve organised one and doing another this month. We firstly went to a greedy girls night just to get a feel for it tbh. I will say you need to know what you want and expect from it and then have alot of patience to go threw all the mail and handpick who takes your fancy. My girst one id never met any of the guys previously but that was personal precerence as i felt more comfortable that way. This one coming up ill have a few guys i know but then i was looking to increase numbers so will be a good mix. Hope this helps

Beauty

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

The old saying with gangbangs........

If you want 3, invite 10

over a year ago

hi i would love to help you out, there will be a lot of men willing but wont follow up, i will, tall clean willing to please you ,thats what its all about pleasing you. everyone else cums second .check me out ,

over a year ago

"The old saying with gangbangs........

If you want 3, invite 10"

Exactly this!!

over a year ago

"Weve organised one and doing another this month. We firstly went to a greedy girls night just to get a feel for it tbh. I will say you need to know what you want and expect from it and then have alot of patience to go threw all the mail and handpick who takes your fancy. My girst one id never met any of the guys previously but that was personal precerence as i felt more comfortable that way. This one coming up ill have a few guys i know but then i was looking to increase numbers so will be a good mix. Hope this helps

Beauty "

. Thanks beauty

over a year ago

Many guys won't follow through but those who do, will all have a great time

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"Weve organised one and doing another this month. We firstly went to a greedy girls night just to get a feel for it tbh. I will say you need to know what you want and expect from it and then have alot of patience to go threw all the mail and handpick who takes your fancy. My girst one id never met any of the guys previously but that was personal precerence as i felt more comfortable that way. This one coming up ill have a few guys i know but then i was looking to increase numbers so will be a good mix. Hope this helps

Beauty "

over a year ago

"Many guys won't follow through but those who do, will all have a great time "

Maybe not use follow through, not what you want at a gangbang

over a year ago

@ OP You have a few men you've met already, start there although some guys may have a problem turning up for ... Essentially a sausage fest , but there will be some that won't mind helping you out personally I'm good with it as long as we don't cross streams

over a year ago

"Many guys won't follow through but those who do, will all have a great time

Maybe not use follow through, not what you want at a gangbang "

over a year ago

I'd try a few guys I had already played with because you know what they are like xx

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I'd like to give it a go

over a year ago

"I'd like to give it a go "

But you not a bloke ..... Ohhhh ohhhhhhhh ... Me miss me

over a year ago

"I'd like to give it a go "

I've been thinking about it too xx

over a year ago

"I'd like to give it a go

I've been thinking about it too xx "

So is that me and 4 women ...... Reverse gangbang, lol ...... Fab fem you might have to bring your strapons .... No ... Not for use on me

over a year ago

Oh a few lady's want to experience a gangbang. Here's an opportunity men, lady's get together. Tick of iv achieved

By *unrigMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

Go to Cjs on the greedy girl night, it's a great place and very safe for you to try out !!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

So how many would constitute a gangbang? Just drawing up a list over here...

over a year ago

I went to cjs for my gangbang experience wow that's all don't think I would try arrange one on my own though but then again I probably would

over a year ago

I'm available

over a year ago

"I went to cjs for my gangbang experience wow that's all don't think I would try arrange one on my own though but then again I probably would "

over a year ago

its not my thing....

over a year ago

"its not my thing.... "
jermy Kyle for you lie detector test. LOL

over a year ago

Sounds fun.

over a year ago

I can hold the ........ Towels

over a year ago

"its not my thing.... "

over a year ago

"I can hold the ........ Towels "

Towels are no good to me in that setting might be better with a waterproof sheet

over a year ago

"I'd like to give it a go

I've been thinking about it too xx

So is that me and 4 women ...... Reverse gangbang, lol ...... Fab fem you might have to bring your strapons .... No ... Not for use on me "

I will be the fluffer

over a year ago

I'll cum :p x

over a year ago

I have attended a few and the comments I receive from hosts is that there are many cancellations. I can't understand this and the last one I attended nearly ended up with just me and the host, only one other guy turned up. What's wrong with some people? If I make a commitment I will turn up.

My biggest problem is that most of the GD's happen at the weekends. Now me and Mrs D do have an open relationship but the weekend belongs to us, thats the rule unless someone is out with friends etc. So please go ahead and organise a GB and better still organise during the week.

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I have attended a few and the comments I receive from hosts is that there are many cancellations. I can't understand this and the last one I attended nearly ended up with just me and the host, only one other guy turned up. What's wrong with some people? If I make a commitment I will turn up.

My biggest problem is that most of the GD's happen at the weekends. Now me and Mrs D do have an open relationship but the weekend belongs to us, thats the rule unless someone is out with friends etc. So please go ahead and organise a GB and better still organise during the week."

The offer was there in my forum post last week. No takers. Happy to go through with it however if you and Mrs D are still interested.

By *anjoPaterson1971Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd go with he advice that previous posters have offered - arrange it with guys you have previously met and who you know but also of you're wanting to add new faces i.e. guys you havent met before have one of your regular FB's vet the mails and out the timewasters. All the best hope your fantasy comes true

By *leasure domMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Another way is to find a few guys who know each other and who have all had experience of a gangbang or at least an mfm threesome, so they know the score, will turn up and are able to perform in the presence of other guys. Have a social meet to make sure you get on and that you click.

Explain your rules and limits, make sure they are gentlemen and willing to pleasure you exactly as YOU wish. It's all about the lady (or the slut within!).

Then go for it.

over a year ago

"Another way is to find a few guys who know each other and who have all had experience of a gangbang or at least an mfm threesome, so they know the score, will turn up and are able to perform in the presence of other guys. Have a social meet to make sure you get on and that you click.

Explain your rules and limits, make sure they are gentlemen and willing to pleasure you exactly as YOU wish. It's all about the lady (or the slut within!).

Then go for it."

Yup totally agree, get a few guys you know and maybe a few you don't do its a good mix and have fun

Set the rules and don't break them for anyone, if you are a couple then set rules both of you agree on, even though it's a female thing both parties have to be 100% ok with it or it will cause issues if one doesn't feel comfortable for whatever reason

Oh and be safe

Geek

By *anjoPaterson1971Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Another way is to find a few guys who know each other and who have all had experience of a gangbang or at least an mfm threesome, so they know the score, will turn up and are able to perform in the presence of other guys. Have a social meet to make sure you get on and that you click.

Then go for it.

Yup totally agree, get a few guys you know and maybe a few you don't do its a good mix and have fun

Set the rules and don't break them for anyone, if you are a couple then set rules both of you agree on, even though it's a female thing both parties have to be 100% ok with it or it will cause issues if one doesn't feel comfortable for whatever reason

Oh and be safe

Geek "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My ultimate fantasy is me and 5 hunky guys but when I've tried to arrange it the guys I want to attend are never all free at the same time.. It's so frustrating so I've just given up trying to fulfill my fantasys

over a year ago

"My ultimate fantasy is me and 5 hunky guys but when I've tried to arrange it the guys I want to attend are never all free at the same time.. It's so frustrating so I've just given up trying to fulfill my fantasys "

five am lucky to arrange for a meet with one lol big awwws

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

wifey fancies a bit of fun with myself and another 3 sexy guys but struggle to accom due to kids so not sure where to go for that without wasting our time

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Hotel? Outdoors?

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

There's a few on here into the gamgbang, bukake etc scene probably worth seeking advice of them and asking the protocol etc of who's who and what's what.

over a year ago

"My ultimate fantasy is me and 5 hunky guys but when I've tried to arrange it the guys I want to attend are never all free at the same time.. It's so frustrating so I've just given up trying to fulfill my fantasys "

Couldn't you choose 8 or 9 guys and try to arrange in hope that 5 of them would be available at same time ? X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 17:10:27]

over a year ago

I don't want random guys would prefer it to be with friends.

If I wasn't so fussy I know it could happen with random guys no problem.

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"I don't want random guys would prefer it to be with friends.

If I wasn't so fussy I know it could happen with random guys no problem. "

There is a lot to be said about the greedy girls events at CJ's

You could ask your pals to come along and play with you there - and maybe invite a few others to join in. You are under no obligation to play with folk you don't like x

Costs may be prohibitive for some guys tho

over a year ago

"I don't want random guys would prefer it to be with friends.

If I wasn't so fussy I know it could happen with random guys no problem.

There is a lot to be said about the greedy girls events at CJ's

You could ask your pals to come along and play with you there - and maybe invite a few others to join in. You are under no obligation to play with folk you don't like x

Costs may be prohibitive for some guys tho "

CJ's is not for me I'm afraid

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 17:58:41]

over a year ago

Oi while on the subject, anyone interested in our gangbang meet on the 22nd of this month? Send us a PM with facepics and any other info you'd like to divulge

Geek

over a year ago

going by the comments sounds as if gangbangs are not that easy to organise. bit of a minefield. sounds as if best to get men you have already meet and trust. with a meet put up for a few new men that want to join ?? or mabe organise a group gangbang where a few woman are in the same place ????

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

It's something I totally want to try too so, we've organised a mmmf for this month but like that it's with guys we've met before and played with before definitely the safer more comfortable way

over a year ago

We have had 2 at home now ... They have been great fun ... Lucky maybe I don't know ? Hoping to have another this Friday if all goes to plan ... Always invite more ...we had 15 guys last time saying they would come think it was 6 in the end

over a year ago

"We have had 2 at home now ... They have been great fun ... Lucky maybe I don't know ? Hoping to have another this Friday if all goes to plan ... Always invite more ...we had 15 guys last time saying they would come think it was 6 in the end "
I can see the logic in inviting more because of drop outs but to be honest id be bricking it in case they all turned up lol xx

By *uy2000Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

HaLou to come to your ganglbang count me in xxx

over a year ago

Invite me ?? would love to be part of it x

over a year ago

If you wanna start gang bangin'

First you need to join a gang

If your fav colour is Red then join the Bloods

And if it's Blue....then you wanna be a Crip...

Chose the wrong colour pill from Neyo in the Matrix then someone might smoke your ass in a drive by

Ok so once you chose a colour you need to initiate by putting down a crime......

You might need more than 3 Homies so yeah invite 3 and hope they all bring 2 OG's and you'll be rolling 10 deep

Good luck Cuz

over a year ago

They never all turn up ... But if they did ... More the merrier lol long as they stick to any rules set out its all good fun it's in our home so thou it's gang bang it very controlled ... My other half just watched in this scenario and normally have a couple that we know also and we trust just incase things got out of hand but people are generally very respectful of rules ect x

Post new Message to Thread