Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Tenerife

Jump to newest

By *itsandbobs OP   Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

been holidaying on the island for a few years now and although enjoy the red mountain nudist beach was wondering if there was any 'adult' themed pubs or clubs to recommend. Preferably away from las americas as its too busy and young for us old uns.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

"been holidaying on the island for a few years now and although enjoy the red mountain nudist beach was wondering if there was any 'adult' themed pubs or clubs to recommend. Preferably away from las americas as its too busy and young for us old uns. "

a bar 5 mins from Las America's is actually called 'Swingers Bar/Lounge' and has large sign adults only place. Overlooks the beach and often wondered lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I now that place. On the Beach in Las Americas, next to McDonalds, towards the Los Cristianos end, called Mystique. It's a club that I think is only opened Thu to Sun, 10 till 4am. It has it's own website that keeps you updated of events being held there. We've yet to try it, but we're gonna! xxxx

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

"I now that place. On the Beach in Las Americas, next to McDonalds, towards the Los Cristianos end, called Mystique. It's a club that I think is only opened Thu to Sun, 10 till 4am. It has it's own website that keeps you updated of events being held there. We've yet to try it, but we're gonna! xxxx "

Thats the one JJAJ. My footie team norm send me over there 2-3 times per season for break/injury and I've often wondered. 2 mins from Mc D's.....not that I'd eat anything from there

By *itsandbobs OP   Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

bump!!!

over a year ago

im in tenerife till october if anyone would like to meet up just message me even if its just for a drink or two xxx

over a year ago

Visited Club Mystique, the lady who owns it is lovely and keeps the place immaculate. xxx

over a year ago

Forgot to say, last time I was there it was a swingers club!

over a year ago

Laine in Mystique! Why you never there when we're there?...lol! xxx

Post new Message to Thread