Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

fun meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what do you class as having regular fun ?? I know everyone uses fab in their own and for best suits them.

Just wondered is it a weekly thing , every few weeks or less for some ? Would you be bothered if you'd met someone who'd had a meet last night and another one tomorrow for example ?

Curious to see peoples thoughts on this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So many outside factors influence this. Family, work, pets, money. If we had none of the first three and tons of the latter I'm pretty sure it would be a regular, regular thing.

Sadly however...

Gots ta take it when we can.

B x

over a year ago

Due to the job I'm away 4 weeks at a time. So pretty much on my leave making up for all the action I've missed

over a year ago

Well I would rather find someone for regular meet rather than just one off.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Regular to me would be maybe every six weeks but happy to see good friends as often as we can which sometimes is only every few months.

People on here will pick and choose who and when they want to meet but I'd never meet two days in a row because I like the flirty build ups to meets and couldn't be doing the flirty stuff with two diffrent guys leading upto a meet.

over a year ago

With my job a regular meet would be at least every second blue moon which would be good going....

over a year ago

Our meets are very few n far between now

When we 1 st joined every other week as it was fun and new lol

Now finding gen cpls we both like is a rareity getting really picky in our old age lol

Have a guy I meet alone with whenever he's in town so couldn't call it regular

Auds x

over a year ago

I think it's a pretty hard thing to define as if you have other commitments it can prove tricky to find time. Also, how many times do you need to meet someone before it becomes regular?

If you're already planning the next one before you say your goodbyes I'd say that's regular

Wouldn't really mind if someone had another meet the day before/after. Same day is the only thing that wouldn't sit well with me xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think it's a pretty hard thing to define as if you have other commitments it can prove tricky to find time. Also, how many times do you need to meet someone before it becomes regular?

If you're already planning the next one before you say your goodbyes I'd say that's regular

Wouldn't really mind if someone had another meet the day before/after. Same day is the only thing that wouldn't sit well with me xx"

definitely with you on this one .

I was trying to establish I suppose how often people would like to meet up be it with same person on others .

Again that depends on folks sex drives and how they meet people .

Lots of good replies though folks xx

over a year ago

"So many outside factors influence this. Family, work, pets, money. If we had none of the first three and tons of the latter I'm pretty sure it would be a regular, regular thing.

Sadly however...

Gots ta take it when we can.

B x"

This is exactly us

over a year ago

I tend struggle outwith the school holidays

Post new Message to Thread