Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Liars/cheaters

Jump to newest

By *etItSwing1991 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fucking hate liars and cheaters !! Anybody got good/shocking cheat stories ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Wont go down well here im afraid they are loved here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fucking hate liars and cheaters !! Anybody got good/shocking cheat stories ?"

never mind the stories, tell is some facts on how you got your account hacked, advise others on what to look out for

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

"Fucking hate liars and cheaters !! Anybody got good/shocking cheat stories ?"

Hate liars and cheats too xx

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

I hate the liars and cheats as well

over a year ago

"Fucking hate liars and cheaters !! Anybody got good/shocking cheat stories ?

never mind the stories, tell is some facts on how you got your account hacked, advise others on what to look out for"

Do people leave because they get hacked, if so how did you leave? If you get hacked it usually means you get locked out of your account when they aquire your password and change it, so they can message people claiming to be you for nefarious purposes, so is your original profile still on here? Or did they log on, send a few prank messages and log off again? In which case changing your password and a few apologetic messages would have sorted it out.

Or did you just decide to leave suddenly in a hissy fit and though "getting hacked" sounds better?

I only ask as thought it pertinent in the "liars and cheats" context of the thread. As there appears to be an awful lot of account hacking going on, mainly among single men.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

never mind the stories, tell is some facts on how you got your account hacked, advise others on what to look out for

Do people leave because they get hacked, if so how did you leave? If you get hacked it usually means you get locked out of your account when they aquire your password and change it, so they can message people claiming to be you for nefarious purposes, so is your original profile still on here? Or did they log on, send a few prank messages and log off again? In which case changing your password and a few apologetic messages would have sorted it out.

Or did you just decide to leave suddenly in a hissy fit and though "getting hacked" sounds better?

I only ask as thought it pertinent in the "liars and cheats" context of the thread. As there appears to be an awful lot of account hacking going on, mainly among single men. "

you read alot about these accounts being hacked ....... when really its just someone you gave your password too a long way from being hacked ie someone through software or backlogging gaining access to all your information why a hacker would want some guy girl or cpls account on fab is beyond me

over a year ago

Why give anyone your password in the 1 st place?

That's just crazy?

over a year ago

There are many liars and cheaters but at least on here u know what u are getting and don't expect to much where in real life situations it is much worse to be betrayed than on here .

Never been betrayed as I don't give them tbe chance to do thT to mean , be strong . X x x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

I only ask as thought it pertinent in the "liars and cheats" context of the thread. As there appears to be an awful lot of account hacking going on, mainly among single men. "

That take on it just makes me think of all the fall down d*unk women (mostly women) and some guys when the next days comes tells everyone they must have been spiked...because of course, they never get that d*unk and can't remember the night after a certain point (like the tenth double vodka and either jager bomb point)

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

"There are many liars and cheaters but at least on here u know what u are getting and don't expect to much where in real life situations it is much worse to be betrayed than on here .

Never been betrayed as I don't give them tbe chance to do thT to mean , be strong . X x x "

I've said before that you can be mean to me goddess, by saying...i don't care how sore your jaw and tongue are, just keep fucking going! Alas though, my younger years are my downfall

Post new Message to Thread