Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married woman no ring?

Jump to newest

By *riggsboy123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

So i have a wee thing for this woman and i think theres a bit of a vibe there but shes married with a kid. Obviously i wouldnt go there as you dont approach a woman who's spoken for unless you fancy a smack in the coupon from her man but ive noticed she didnt have any rings on the other day can i read anything into that or what reasons would a married lady have for not wearing any? Turning it round how do you ascertain if a womans happy in her marriage and open to offers bearing in mind shes actually one of my dads carers and its not as if i can brazenly ask her!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So i have a wee thing for this woman and i think theres a bit of a vibe there but shes married with a kid. Obviously i wouldnt go there as you dont approach a woman who's spoken for unless you fancy a smack in the coupon from her man but ive noticed she didnt have any rings on the other day can i read anything into that or what reasons would a married lady have for not wearing any? Turning it round how do you ascertain if a womans happy in her marriage and open to offers bearing in mind shes actually one of my dads carers and its not as if i can brazenly ask her!?"
Tricky one but if you have a good friendship with this woman im sure it would be easy enough for you to find out lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why can't you ask? If you are already a little friendly and/or flirty with this person, you could broach the subject in a more tactful way. Ask a few questions to try and ascertain more.

Sometimes though, if it seems a little sketchy or potentially problematic, you need to ask yourself, do you need the potential added baggage?

over a year ago

A lot of married women take their rings off at night, maybe she just forgot to put put them on that day, or maybe her hands were swollen and they were tight, so she took them off. There are many reasons why a married women may take her rings off, so I wouldn't assume anything. Why just you don't ask her. Xx

over a year ago

I'm allergic to most things & have sensitive skin, not good when doing the cleaning!

Tends to bring on dermatitis where my wedding ring is, sometimes I have to take it off for weeks to let the skin heal.

Still very much married but no ring.

In your case if you have a good relationship you could just make a comment in jest "no ring?", see what happens.

I wouldn't take offence at someone asking.

Good luck

Dx

over a year ago

No,

I don't wear my rings all the time,

Am not allowed to wear them at work as the have stones in them,

I only wear mine on a Tuesday and at the weekend if we are going out,

over a year ago

"No,

I don't wear my rings all the time,

Am not allowed to wear them at work as the have stones in them,

I only wear mine on a Tuesday and at the weekend if we are going out,"

Yeah if she's your dads carer she may have stones in her wedding band and for infection control reasons in the care sector yours not meant to wear it only allowed a plain band so could just be that

By *ornymummaWoman
over a year ago

Borders

I'm a chef and dont wear any jewellery!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I didn't wear my rings for over s year as they got s bit tight....kept saying I will loose weight and never happened .....lol oopsy

Post new Message to Thread