Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What pics do you like seeing on peoples profiles and also which ones make you run for the hills?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Lol I asked this a few months back females told me face chest and variety more than one of each different angles I even took a few on my phone with effects on

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dislike in your face pussy pics tbh

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Oh and for the most part no cock shots but some women do ask for them so I have a couple but set to private and just message them if they want them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Minging flats! ... I have bit OCVD when it comes to cleanliness but some people look like they live in a wheelie bin, unnecessary and huge turn off on hygiene

over a year ago

I like chest and shoulders (my thing) and classy black and white ones.

I hate the ones of cocks with boxers at at the knees and there socks on... That's a big no no..

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Anything that's teasingly tasteful and arty photos are great too.

Have a look at a couple called iconic1 pix are very unusual and i took the time to mail them complimenting them on there photos yesterday as they are fantastic

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

For some reason all my face pics have this shine on from the lighting in my room it makes my face look greasy

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

"For some reason all my face pics have this shine on from the lighting in my room it makes my face look greasy "

that and my chest shot makes me look like I have od nipples lol

think I need to get someone to take them selfies have limitations lol

By *inkyBrianMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Pet hate? Sideways photos!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Pet hate? Sideways photos! "
mine too takes seconds to turn the photo lol

over a year ago

My personal pet hates are graphic bareback pics and single profiles with pics showing more of another individual than the profile owner....

over a year ago

(Mr) i hate my face pics, they always have my face in them ( have a face like a chewed caramel)

over a year ago

"(Mr) i hate my face pics, they always have my face in them ( have a face like a chewed caramel) "
Could be worse, you could have a face like mine. I look like a bull dog licking pish off a nettle.

over a year ago

Dislike any close ups of rude bits!

over a year ago

"Dislike any close ups of rude bits!"
This. It isn't nice at all

over a year ago

While I would never post graphic close up pictures because they aren't nice.. sometimes my inner bitch likes them as they remind me I'm not that bad after all. It's shalow but true.

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Nothing worse than a cock picture next to a remote control for TV hahaha

Cocks and pussy pictures just don't do it .

Like to see sexy pictures

over a year ago

I like to see pics of a guys torso mainly, something about thinking of running my hands down their chest....

Or in a suit. Dont think I need to explain that one lol

Love pics of women in sexy lingerie or naked but not quite showing everything. Leaving a little to the imagination works wonders

Lx

over a year ago

I like all styles of pics, there are standard no nos though...

over a year ago

"My personal pet hates are graphic bareback pics and single profiles with pics showing more of another individual than the profile owner.... "

What about when singles and couples like group meets and take pictures? In essence that's what a lot of us who swing do...meet for some form of group sex.

over a year ago

"My personal pet hates are graphic bareback pics and single profiles with pics showing more of another individual than the profile owner....

What about when singles and couples like group meets and take pictures? In essence that's what a lot of us who swing do...meet for some form of group sex."

I've just been on the receiving end of unauthorised pics Padster....my own fault I know ...but its left me somewhat cynical. Couples I understand if it's both parties but single profiles with identifiable others (which happens) ....I just don't like x

over a year ago

"My personal pet hates are graphic bareback pics and single profiles with pics showing more of another individual than the profile owner....

What about when singles and couples like group meets and take pictures? In essence that's what a lot of us who swing do...meet for some form of group sex.

I've just been on the receiving end of unauthorised pics Padster....my own fault I know ...but its left me somewhat cynical. Couples I understand if it's both parties but single profiles with identifiable others (which happens) ....I just don't like x "

well its not nice knowing someone is using pics that shouldnt be identifiable...but as I say, there should be no difference if a single or cpl post pics with others in it....

there might be a few more of us that are trustable,regardless of our relationship status.

over a year ago

"I like to see pics of a guys torso mainly, something about thinking of running my hands down their chest....

Love pics of women in sexy lingerie or naked but not quite showing everything. Leaving a little to the imagination works wonders

Lx

"

Suit...

over a year ago

I've just been on the receiving end of unauthorised pics Padster....my own fault I know ...but its left me somewhat cynical. Couples I understand if it's both parties but single profiles with identifiable others (which happens) ....I just don't like x

well its not nice knowing someone is using pics that shouldnt be identifiable...but as I say, there should be no difference if a single or cpl post pics with others in it....

there might be a few more of us that are trustable,regardless of our relationship status.

"

I know poppet.....its just my own personal feeling. I know that you're a totally reputable and trustworthy serial shagger!

over a year ago

I know poppet.....its just my own personal feeling. I know that you're a totally reputable and trustworthy serial shagger! "

besides,my cock wants a selfie with your lips

over a year ago

I know poppet.....its just my own personal feeling. I know that you're a totally reputable and trustworthy serial shagger!

besides,my cock wants a selfie with your lips "

Puckered up and ready....bring it on!!!

over a year ago

besides,my cock wants a selfie with your lips

Puckered up and ready....bring it on!!! "

now thats a snap! x

over a year ago

"I like to see pics of a guys torso mainly, something about thinking of running my hands down their chest....

Lx

Definitely lingerie, black for the housework. White for a Sunday, green for outdoors, yellow for the sand and of course red for bed (silk please)

"

over a year ago

I'm okay with most things, but not a fanny that looks like a bus drove through it and had an accident with a cement truck on the way out also I'm a bit OCD a quick check of your backgrounds people, if they look minging people will assume your minging..... Just saying

Post new Message to Thread