Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Photographer

Jump to newest

By *earhugs1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi. Looking to update the pics on our profile. Can anyone recommend an experienced photographer on fab who can help out. Thanks. K x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try Figure8

over a year ago

Keenfucktographer

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Keenfucktographer

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Keenfucktographer "
ops u beat me to it lol

over a year ago

God it's a tough choice between those two hehe

Geek

over a year ago

"Try Figure8 "
awww much love to you for thinking of me

over a year ago

"Hi. Looking to update the pics on our profile. Can anyone recommend an experienced photographer on fab who can help out. Thanks. K x"
Neon Von Rainbowdust on FB is my page with some of my work to check out. Have a Higher through to HND in professional photography and imaging check out my work and let me know if you want some photo's done.

over a year ago

"Hi. Looking to update the pics on our profile. Can anyone recommend an experienced photographer on fab who can help out. Thanks. K x Neon Von Rainbowdust on FB is my page with some of my work to check out. Have a Higher through to HND in professional photography and imaging check out my work and let me know if you want some photo's done. "

When you say it like that it sounds rather professional.... Unlike pervy when you pitched it at us hehe

Geek

over a year ago

"Hi. Looking to update the pics on our profile. Can anyone recommend an experienced photographer on fab who can help out. Thanks. K x Neon Von Rainbowdust on FB is my page with some of my work to check out. Have a Higher through to HND in professional photography and imaging check out my work and let me know if you want some photo's done.

When you say it like that it sounds rather professional.... Unlike pervy when you pitched it at us hehe

Geek "

haha forgive me the shirts and beauty went to my head

over a year ago

I could help out, but be warned they might be a bit shakey and in soft focus ..... I'm a compulsive wanker you see but seriously if anyone wants help taking photos let me know I'll help if I can, your equipment or mine ..... Camera wise

Post new Message to Thread