FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Can we get a ban on any Yes/No referendum related posts please?

Jump to newest

By *nvercouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Inverness

Im a proud Yes supporter but im sick to death of seeing both sides still arguing over all of this on this site.

I see posts from ill educated people on both sides, and I try my very very best to not make a post in them but eventually I just cant help myself.

The referendum is over for now. Im not asking for people to forget about it, but we need to focus on having a united front and healing old wounds.

So I ask that the mods start locking posts on the Scottish forums that are related to the referendum.

Of course maybe im the only 1 that is getting pissed off with them, if so feel free to disagree with me below, or if you agree then please post

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

" "
yup can the snog fuck avoid ones be done also

over a year ago

Sick to the molars of them too....

over a year ago

Do we get to have a Yes/No vote to see if we can ditch or keep the Yes/No vote? haha

Geek

over a year ago

I think it may all have to be debated again pretty soon. But yes get rid.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I can sympathise with the OP. The main problem with them has been that invariably they're started by aggressive YES voters who seem incapable of reasoned and mature debate.

I realise that that could be seen as me being biased, but it's the impression I have.

The language used by some posters, in my humble opinion, is totally unacceptable.

over a year ago

At last, something we can agree on

over a year ago

Is this not a yes / no related post ? .

over a year ago

If people stopped posting on them they would soon drop off the page and the op would eventually get bored of no response so stop posting the threads

By *unglasgow69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Agreed it's becoming tiresome & couldn't believe a new thread started a few days back........ Really if you voted yes I get you are disappointed no one expects you to go away or be quiet. Please do continue your support for whichever party you believe in & strive for whatever goals you have for our country. But please please please yes voters please stop telling us No voters we made a mistake, that we were conned, we were tricked & that we must regret voting No. Because the majority of us do not regret voting no for 1 minute. Accept a democratic vote then move on & use your passion for the further great of Scotland.

over a year ago

Equally, can No voters stop gloating and goading the yes voters with long winded posts

Don't feed the trolls...

over a year ago

" yup can the snog fuck avoid ones be done also "

over a year ago

No sorry yes oh can i take an abstention

over a year ago

People just need to move on. Even day after refarendum I said that as it's just silly to keep going on about it. Each time I see posts by yes voters of -we want a revote,were the 45 and whatever other nonsense they spout I just laugh as it's so stupid.

Alex salmond made big fuss that he would never give up on Scotland etc. Not 12 hours after he lost the vote he resigned.

There was a vote fair and square the majority decision was no so move on it's not going to happen.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes they're annoying but I just ignore them now.

Don't stress, just.......

SHAKE IT OFF

By *ooddoggyMan
over a year ago

town

NO

over a year ago

we all live happily in the land of "better together"

lol

over a year ago

Could you imagine if this was

Ban the funny posts or let's ban the ego massaging posts??

In the words of many before me

If you don't like a post

Don't comment!

Shimples

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's hardly surprising the losing side, the Yes voters, the 45, don't want to talk about it

over a year ago

Erm

I do

over a year ago

"Could you imagine if this was

Ban the funny posts or let's ban the ego massaging posts??

In the words of many before me

If you don't like a post

Don't comment!

Shimples "

i agree its an open forum so anyone is free to post what they want we could even try something new like kiss fuck avoid ,or even what cake is best lol

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

There's a general election coming up - let's talk about that - such fun!

over a year ago

Me personally cannot wait

over a year ago

me too and looking forward to see how labour fair now that they have shown they are as right wing as the tories ,wonder what alot of labour voters think of that.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Every vote for the SNP brings a Tory government closer.

over a year ago

Not a vote of confidence when no one wants their top job in Scotland lol

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not a vote of confidence when no one wants their top job in Scotland lol "

Have you been hibernating? Three good candidates have declared.

Better than a coronation of Eck's appointed successor.

over a year ago

And how long did it take for them to get push... Oops I mean put their names forward ?

Anyway we wait with baited breath for the next election

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nominations don't open officially till Friday.

over a year ago

"Every vote for the SNP brings a Tory government closer."

not much diference between them now both right wing with same policies .

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Used to be labour left con right libdem middle all partys cling the middle now and all claim to be working for you ....... sorry dont buy it pmsl

over a year ago

"me too and looking forward to see how labour fair now that they have shown they are as right wing as the tories ,wonder what alot of labour voters think of that."

here we go again....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/14 23:30:14]

over a year ago

And just like that, this turns into a yes/no thread once again...

over a year ago

"me too and looking forward to see how labour fair now that they have shown they are as right wing as the tories ,wonder what alot of labour voters think of that.

here we go again.... "

and there was me thinking you were going to give us your thoughts on how right wing labour have become,or would you rather not answer

over a year ago

"And just like that, this turns into a yes/no thread once again... "

i think if you check back up we r talking about the general election not the referendum.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"And just like that, this turns into a yes/no thread once again... "
could always miss the two snog labour kiss libdem n fuck conservative I will stick with fuck em all pmsl

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 11:54:52]

over a year ago

BBC & STV news tonight, appears the Labour party in Scotland are finished, seems they are the first to "reap what they Sow" True Scots will not forget how they sold Scotland down the river.

over a year ago

I was just watching the figures

Where the hell did the 55% go??

Surly they havnt seen through labours false promises?

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"BBC & STV news tonight, appears the Labour party in Scotland are finished, seems they are the first to "reap what they Sow" True Scots will not forget how they sold Scotland down the river."

Ah the old "only true scots" line.

The only people who sold the Yes campaign down the river were those that put such a poor offering to the Scottish people.

Snp chose the date, gave 16 & 17 year olds the vote. Held the commonwealth games, the homecoming the Ryder cup.

They had 80 years to prepare, 7 years of government and 2 years of campaigning.

And it's the no voters fault you didn't win.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

This is a poll of less than 1,100 voters and stands as much chance of being accurate as the pre-referendum poll which sent Yessers into premature orgams.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

orgasms.

over a year ago

As I said earlier

I shall wait and see

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"As I said earlier

I shall wait and see "

Indeed, though I'm told Nicola is already trying to get measured at Hamilton & Inches

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"BBC & STV news tonight, appears the Labour party in Scotland are finished, seems they are the first to "reap what they Sow" True Scots will not forget how they sold Scotland down the river.

The only people who sold the Yes campaign down the river were those that put such a poor offering to the Scottish people.

Snp chose the date, gave 16 & 17 year olds the vote. Held the commonwealth games, the homecoming the Ryder cup.

And it's the no voters fault you didn't win. "

It's not only sad that a section of the YES voters seem to be incapable of moving on, it's also sad that they seem to be oblivious to how pathetic they are painting themselves.

How often do they have to be told that it was AS's failed campaign which was at fault, he and his failed miserably to convince sufficient people to vote Yes. Simple! End of story!

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was driving through Kilmarnock this afternoon and saw a car still covered in yes stickers and a saltire flying from an extended roof fitting.

Sometimes you just need to accept reality no matter how painful and move on. Problem is with certain politicians wanting another referendum and some even calling for a unilateral Declaration of Independence then it keeps stoking the flames of those who can't accept that the yes campaign failed to win.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"BBC & STV news tonight, appears the Labour party in Scotland are finished, seems they are the first to "reap what they Sow" True Scots will not forget how they sold Scotland down the river.

And it's the no voters fault you didn't win.

"

I couldn't have put it better myself. Well said.

over a year ago

Keep seeing yes posters stickers etc everywhere. Isn't it that after an election party's are to take down their stuff? I've actually not seen a no poster in long time. Proof that the loud shouting yes voters had no consideration for common sense and no matter how much they make big fuss they didn't win

Scotland said no so get over it!

over a year ago

Lets have a vote on it

lol

oh yes that's what your all arguing about!

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Industry body Oil and Gas UK has published research indicating a decline in optimism among key players in the sector.

Their Business Sentiment Index showed optimism down from two points above zero, to seven points below zero.

The index is published quarterly and is described as a snapshot of the industry mood.

Rising costs, a reduction in drilling and the fall in oil prices were said to be factors behind the decline."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 00:22:07]

over a year ago

Doesn't matter who gets in,,being politician is about lining your pockets with tax payers money...bring on the revolution people power...failing that can we have turtle power

over a year ago

"Keep seeing yes posters stickers etc everywhere. Isn't it that after an election party's are to take down their stuff? I've actually not seen a no poster in long time. Proof that the loud shouting yes voters had no consideration for common sense and no matter how much they make big fuss they didn't win

Scotland said no so get over it! "

You simply don't get it do you!!!

there are 1.6 million proud YES voters and these numbers are growing day by day, you will continue to see Scotland displaying YES stickers everywhere and flag poles with Saltires being put up all over Scotland,

1.6 million strong minded people are stronger and better than 2 million pathetic surrender monkeys.

so don't continue saying "get over it" because it aint going away, the no voters have to live with what they done

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"better than 2 million pathetic surrender monkeys.

"

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

there are 1.6 million proud YES voters and these numbers are growing day by day, you will continue to see Scotland displaying YES stickers everywhere and flag poles with Saltires being put up all over Scotland,

1.6 million strong minded people are stronger and better than 2 million pathetic surrender monkeys.

so don't continue saying "get over it" because it aint going away, the no voters have to live with what they done"

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"

so don't continue saying "get over it" because it aint going away, the no voters have to live with what they done"

Sigh.

I suppose we must thank the referendum campaign for one thing.

It has left a divided Scotland.

over a year ago

How come if you stuck to your convictions and votes yes you're a 'strong minded person' but if you stuck to your convictions and voted no you're a 'pathetic surrender monkey' ?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"1.6 million strong minded people are stronger and better than 2 million pathetic surrender monkeys.

How come if you stuck to your convictions and votes yes you're a 'strong minded person' but if you stuck to your convictions and voted no you're a 'pathetic surrender monkey' ?"

any fool can criticise, condemn and complain and most fools do .... Benjamin franklin

over a year ago

"

so don't continue saying "get over it" because it aint going away, the no voters have to live with what they done

"

I'm living quite well with it actually, just filled my car up with fuel that's now 3p cheaper per litre than before the referendum (but falling oil prices wouldn't hurt the SNPs financial plans now would they), have my feet up with a Bovril and a haggis pasty.

Things are good in my Scotlandland.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"

I'm living quite well with it actually, just filled my car up with fuel that's now 3p cheaper per litre than before the referendum (but falling oil prices wouldn't hurt the SNPs financial plans now would they), have my feet up with a Bovril and a haggis pasty.

Things are good in my Scotlandland. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 19:57:06]

over a year ago

"Keep seeing yes posters stickers etc everywhere. Isn't it that after an election party's are to take down their stuff? I've actually not seen a no poster in long time. Proof that the loud shouting yes voters had no consideration for common sense and no matter how much they make big fuss they didn't win

Surrender monkeys? No voters are many things but surrender Is not one of words to describe them as if they had surrendered they would've given in to the yes campaigns stupid bully tactics.

The yes stickers posters badges etc are linked to refarendum which has been over for 6 weeks. All they are now is litter and bad memory's of people trying to break up a successful union. There won't be another refarendum in our lifetime and if there is I will again happily vote no as Scotland is good as it is so why screw it up by splitting up the union.

I stand by it- Scotland's majority voted no so move on get over it it's over good riddance to big mistake of a decision to even have a vote let alone almost vote yes!

over a year ago

"

I stand by it- Scotland's majority voted no so move on get over it it's over good riddance to big mistake of a decision to even have a vote let alone almost vote yes! "

wrong, there was no "no vote" win, you do not win by cheating and it is a proven fact the no campaign was riddled by lies, deciete and rigging

I cannot believe how misguided so many are and how so many are so frightened to stand on there own two feet, I suspect frightened incase you lose benefits

over a year ago

If I say Yes do I get banned

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"

I stand by it- Scotland's majority voted no so move on get over it it's over good riddance to big mistake of a decision to even have a vote let alone almost vote yes!

wrong, there was no "no vote" win, you do not win by cheating and it is a proven fact the no campaign was riddled by lies, deciete and rigging

I cannot believe how misguided so many are and how so many are so frightened to stand on there own two feet, I suspect frightened incase you lose benefits"

This gets more hilarious by the day.

The NO voters were cheats, were they? What will you dream up next? We should all be dragged into George Square and publicly flogged?

over a year ago

oh don't tempt me

over a year ago

"

I cannot believe how misguided so many are and how so many are so frightened to stand on there own two feet, I suspect frightened incase you lose benefits"

There was no no vote win? Really? As last I heard the options were yes or no and 55% of Scotland used common Sense and said NO! I think u will find that means that no vote was the winner.

So what if there was lies in no campaign do u honestly believe the yes campaign was 100% honest in the nonsense they spout? Of course they weren't! They couldn't eve answer simple questions.

I'm a proud no voter I always have and always will be British. I like Scotland as it Is, part of Britain

If there had been a yes win I'd be ashamed to say I was from Scotland.

over a year ago

Hello everybody this is the voice of reason and sanity, both the yes and no camps were fairly flexible when it came to hard honesty and facts, that's politics. What's done is done can we all not just shake hands and move on, until the next time there is a vote. Or is this now going to turn into that green / blue thing that will be a permenant stain on us all.

over a year ago

"

I cannot believe how misguided so many are and how so many are so frightened to stand on there own two feet, I suspect frightened incase you lose benefits

The NO voters were cheats, were they? What will you dream up next? We should all be dragged into George Square and publicly flogged?

"

Jesus man you'll do anything just to get a spanking

over a year ago

No no vote... Can you read when you went to the ballot box. You are one of the sad small minded people who cant let it go. If you are that unhappy with us being apart of Britain.. Pack your bags and take ur wife to a different country.

I have never and will never claim benefits but I VOTED NO and always will... You really need to have a look in the mirror.... Only people that were lying was the snp... They didn't ever want independence. why would mr salmond want that when he and Nicol love to say they are in control for all the good things but she its a bad thing for the country blame it on Westminster.

If you want corruption look at holyrood.

How can you finish third or fourth in ur constituency vote and yet through a back door list get to become a msp that stinks of corrupt....

If you are so upset and cant let it go that Scotland voted no u maybe shouldn't keep posting on here...

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

It's sounding like Democracy our way or no way from some of the Yes supporters.

Throwing toys out the pram because people had the temerity to stand up and not believe the Dennis Norden "it will be all right on the night" proposals put forward by the Yes campaign.

Unit they can come up with a credible proposal and time frame for independence then the answer from the electorate will be no.

The interesting prospect is to see how the snp cope with the new members and how it changes the direction of the party.

How will the leadership clique control the disparate desires of those new members to develop a creditable policy document prior to both UK and Scottish elections.

over a year ago

"Im a proud Yes supporter but im sick to death of seeing both sides still arguing over all of this on this site.

I see posts from ill educated people on both sides, and I try my very very best to not make a post in them but eventually I just cant help myself.

The referendum is over for now. Im not asking for people to forget about it, but we need to focus on having a united front and healing old wounds.

So I ask that the mods start locking posts on the Scottish forums that are related to the referendum.

Of course maybe im the only 1 that is getting pissed off with them, if so feel free to disagree with me below, or if you agree then please post "

EVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH,if yer sick of it don't read it ,,,,SIMPLE

over a year ago

How about them the rangers fans eh bet they was evil and voted no

over a year ago

By the way before I get bombarded with abuse im a proud 55% Celtic supporter ...now you can abuse me haha

over a year ago

"Im a proud Yes supporter but im sick to death of seeing both sides still arguing over all of this on this site.

Of course maybe im the only 1 that is getting pissed off with them, if so feel free to disagree with me below, or if you agree then please post

EVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH,if yer sick of it don't read it ,,,,SIMPLE"

over a year ago

"No no vote... Can you read when you went to the ballot box. You are one of the sad small minded people who cant let it go. If you are that unhappy with us being apart of Britain.. Pack your bags and take ur wife to a different country.

I have never and will never claim benefits but I VOTED NO and always will... You really need to have a look in the mirror.... Only people that were lying was the snp... They didn't ever want independence. why would mr salmond want that when he and Nicol love to say they are in control for all the good things but she its a bad thing for the country blame it on Westminster.

How can you finish third or fourth in ur constituency vote and yet through a back door list get to become a msp that stinks of corrupt....

If you are so upset and cant let it go that Scotland voted no u maybe shouldn't keep posting on here...

I'm so sorry but I have to discount everything you say here on the basis of your bad capitalisation of the written word and txt spk ...

Could you please go back to school and learn your English (both the grammer and history) and you will see how much Scotland has given to the UK

"

over a year ago

Can we get a ban on any Yes/No referendum related posts please?....erm

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Of course maybe im the only 1 that is getting pissed off with them, if so feel free to disagree with me below, or if you agree then please post "

That's done the trick,nice one.

good to see harmony restored to the Scottish forums.

reading this thread,and with each new post,

I could feel the love grow.

Oh shit!!Has anybody got a tissue,

I'm starting to well up.

over a year ago

I hate look at me posts

I hate what's your fav biscuit posts

I hate what did you have for dinner posts

I hate who all love me posts

Do I ask admin to close them down?

No

If you do to like

Don't post

Auds x

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"......................

..."

I don't see how the list system can be accused of being corrupt.

Parties publish their list of candidates in the order they'd like them elected and the votes are shared out (admittedly using a complicated formula) amongst them.

What happened last time is that a number of candidates who never dreamt they'd be elected in a month of Sundays did in fact make it to Holyrood, most completely unprepared and unqualified to do the job.

Just as a wee test. Who amongst us can name ALL the MSPs who represent the constituency they live in? I can't and I take a close interest in such matters.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Yes lets no longer talk about the largest political debate in scotlands history

whether you agree or disagree with the outcome..the people of scotland are finally engaging politically and i proudly welcome that what i suggest is.....if your bored with it all .....Dont contribute to the threads...no1 is forcing you

By *illi37Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Is this shit still going?.......the Buffoon that is Salmond is going to be going to the hated "westminster" to get his snout even deeper in the trough, how many pensions has this egomaniac got now ?......its time we all moved on ...i love my country .but am so embarrassed with this ,its like the 9-11 truthers the " yessers" refuse to see the reality of the result. xx

over a year ago

Let's forget the crap and have a love fest with the person above

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"

Jesus man you'll do anything just to get a spanking "

No chance!!

over a year ago

If your happy and you know it .... Fuck it, orggggggyyyy,

over a year ago

It's time Scotland moves on from the mistake that the snp inflicted on us with the refarendum. It was a no

Vote fair and square. Get over it.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Now I've got a new name! First I was a traitor then a non- scot and even told to move to England. Now I am a surrender monkey.

I was in Kilmarnock on Thursday and there is a car driving around still plastered in yes stickers with an oversized saltire flying from the roof.

People have a democratic right to an opinion even if it doesnt match yours.

My choice was to vote no. That is my right. No matter how many referendums there are my opinion won't change.

over a year ago

Ohhh dear God is this still running ..... Anyone know where we can get thread anti-dihorrea tablets

Come one everyone just hug it out now, it's all over ..... Till next time

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Now I've got a new name! First I was a traitor then a non- scot and even told to move to England. Now I am a surrender monkey.

I was in Kilmarnock on Thursday and there is a car driving around still plastered in yes stickers with an oversized saltire flying from the roof.

People have a democratic right to an opinion even if it doesnt match yours.

My choice was to vote no. That is my right. No matter how many referendums there are my opinion won't change.

"

ALL Scots have an equal right to fly the Saltire. We have to get away from the fallacy that it's copyright SNP.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Completely right _nny. The snp can't copyright the saltire.

over a year ago

Dont be silly - thats daft.

Just like the Tories havent copyrighted the Union Jack.

over a year ago

It's the yes posters stickers Facebook profile pics I just think need to get rid of now. They are meaningless so should be removed. Should've actually been removed day after the vote. Still see people with the badges on I've actually laughed when I've spotted them. Give it up it's over

over a year ago

"It's the yes posters stickers Facebook profile pics I just think need to get rid of now. They are meaningless so should be removed. Should've actually been removed day after the vote. Still see people with the badges on I've actually laughed when I've spotted them. Give it up it's over "

and its comments like this that are making ppl turn to snp.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's the yes posters stickers Facebook profile pics I just think need to get rid of now. They are meaningless so should be removed. Should've actually been removed day after the vote. Still see people with the badges on I've actually laughed when I've spotted them. Give it up it's over

and its comments like this that are making ppl turn to snp."

Lets see how many of these new members continue their subscription into year 2.

over a year ago

"It's the yes posters stickers Facebook profile pics I just think need to get rid of now. They are meaningless so should be removed. Should've actually been removed day after the vote. Still see people with the badges on I've actually laughed when I've spotted them. Give it up it's over

Lets see how many of these new members continue their subscription into year 2."

exactly!

And how is fact people should clean up their mess making people turn to snp? If no posters were everywhere I'd say same.

over a year ago

"It's the yes posters stickers Facebook profile pics I just think need to get rid of now. They are meaningless so should be removed. Should've actually been removed day after the vote. Still see people with the badges on I've actually laughed when I've spotted them. Give it up it's over "

thank you for your valid input, I see the 25years of knowledge you have is being well used

over a year ago

thank you for your valid input, I see the 25years of knowledge you have is being well used "

It's funny, the SNP thought it was a great idea to give 16 yr olds the vote but now you're thinking maybe 25 year old isn't old enough to have a valid opinion... The irony!

over a year ago

Lets see how many of these new members continue their subscription into year 2."

oh i think there will be quite a few _nny all the ex labour voters

over a year ago

Yes, all ex labour voters are signing up and even more will follow if hopefully Jim Murphy gets elected (fingers crossed).

As for snp I have completed my Ballot paper this morning with the selection as follows:

KB - 1

SH - 2

AC - 3

any of the 3 will be good but that is my choice

over a year ago

thank you for your valid input, I see the 25years of knowledge you have is being well used "

What are u trying to say? I have perfectly valid opinion and from day snp announced they want independence through the whole campaign I was a firmly decided no voter. I don't know who I'd vote for in May but will never be snp. One attempt to break up our country is enough in our lifetime.

over a year ago

I think I said it very well, thanking you for your valid input, will be interesting to hear how you decide to vote now that Johann Lamont has resigned through all the lies and back stabbing of Westminster labour, so hopefully Jim Murphy will take over as many cannot stick that man and they will also follow to snp.

ofcourse you always have Ruth Davidson to vote for as she is also a very valid smp and all her work is increasingly "valid" for Scotland

Lib Dems lol still to find a Lib Dem voter lol

As for snp I have completed my Ballot paper this morning with the selection as follows:

KB - 1

SH - 2

AC - 3

any of the 3 will be good but that is my choice

how I laugh when I read your comment one break up of our country is enough in our lifetime; open your eyes see what Westminster is doing and will continue to do for Scotland, in years to come you will eat your words

By *illi37Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Mmmmm yes the SNP the party who brought us Mrs Thatcher....who fool all,well only 45% with there left talk but right actions....and lastly what is the last refuge of the rogue and scoundrel ?

over a year ago

Wait a minute so this month last year Glaswegians were praising jim murphy but now u say how he's worst thing could happen to Scottish labour. I don't agree completely with any party one I know won't be voting for In May has to be snp

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wait a minute so this month last year Glaswegians were praising jim murphy but now u say how he's worst thing could happen to Scottish labour. I don't agree completely with any party one I know won't be voting for In May has to be snp "

WHO says Murphy is the worst thing? I've not heard that said anywhere.

Murphy made a valuable contribution to the Better Together campaign (which is why the Nats hate him so much) but what really surprises me is that people are deciding who to vote for even before nominations have closed.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

YesSNP 45 Plus Rally on 29 November in Edinburgh, which boasted an anticipated attendance of 27,000, has been cancelled.

Someone's pibroch has been put on a peep. Any fools who donated money to the event has been asked to contact the Organisers.

over a year ago

"YesSNP 45 Plus Rally on 29 November in Edinburgh, which boasted an anticipated attendance of 27,000, has been cancelled.

Someone's pibroch has been put on a peep. Any fools who donated money to the event has been asked to contact the Organisers."

Haha maybe they realise this 45 rally thing is so stupid. If ur football team lost World Cup 4-2 would u be hVing rally's titled the 2 and wanting a rematch saying it was a fix etc. Course not.

Post new Message to Thread