Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Everyones Opinion Please Even the Guys!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So often you see on Womens / Couples profiles - VWE / WE.

What do YOU consider to be WE and what VWE?

Be honest and lets see if opinions differ?

Alex

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

easy.......

WE ... they travel to me...

VWE .... I travel to them .. or I pay their bus fare..

lol....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Might have known you would have been in there first VIEW.

You have got some patter by the way.

lol lol lol

Alex

over a year ago

thanks , lol ...

I truly believe 'personality' is more important than cock size most of the time.. thank goodness...

to answer yur original post tho :

I believe girth may be more of a factor than length ...

over a year ago

LOL...Why are men obsessed by the size of their cocks? Haven't you guys learned yet that a woman wants the WHOLE package and yes that includes cock but it also includes personality and oral skills amoungst others. In my experience a guy with a huge one is rarely the best experience cos he believes a big cock is all it takes......wake up and smell the coffee guys.....a real woman needs more, much much more than length or girth xx

over a year ago

"LOL...Why are men obsessed by the size of their cocks? Haven't you guys learned yet that a woman wants the WHOLE package and yes that includes cock but it also includes personality and oral skills amoungst others. In my experience a guy with a huge one is rarely the best experience cos he believes a big cock is all it takes......wake up and smell the coffee guys.....a real woman needs more, much much more than length or girth xx"

soo true and well said that woman....

(but big is a bonus tholmao )

over a year ago

"..wake up and smell the coffee guys....."

am off to spend the night wi roxie, we laughing , shagging and then she putting the coffee machine on....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Admittedly i am a woman who has on her profile looking for WE/VWE its just the preferance i have ...

Being married to a man who is VWE guess im looking for what im used to but have been with guys who wernt and still had a great time and yes i do agree girth is more important than length ......

going to change my profile once ive posted this say looking for but not essencial lol.......

luv jacs

xxxx

over a year ago

You do usually (tho not always) find that guys who aren't blessed in a certain department make up for it with skills in other depts lol.....

just my personal experience and opinion...tho there are the ones who just have no idea :-S luckily they are few and far between lol

xxxx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"So often you see on Womens / Couples profiles - VWE / WE.

What do YOU consider to be WE and what VWE?

Be honest and lets see if opinions differ?

Alex

x"

personalluy io would say well endowed to be over 7 1/2 inches with very well endowed being double figures of 10 or above . but truthfully i prefer someone who can use what god has given them

over a year ago

I have asked this question previously,i would'nt dream of putting WE or VWE on my profile in case i'm not !!

However,i have'nt had any complaints yet so must be doing something right.(i hope)

By *areassetsukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

caucasion european men average penis length is 6 inches, (am sure there are lot sof ways to help make it seem bigger lol)

so if you use that as a base line for being emdowed as average then i am well endowed, btu it helps i can use it as well, and been told it feels a damn sight bigger when it hits their tonsils lol

Post new Message to Thread