Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sealing the deal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else struggle to seal the deal on here? I got let down twice tonight Is it because I'm one of hundreds of single guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seal the deal?? We

Aren't used cars

By *ootlover456Man
over a year ago

Paisley

I dunno. maybe ye try to hard an come off as pushy. maybe its cause you use the term seal the deal and it makes you sound like you think our lovely ladies are property. there could be numerous reasons. my personal reasons for no doing to well on here is that im a fat ugly bugger wae low self-esteem for example and I imagine it comes of when I talk to women lol.

over a year ago

Sorry I didn't mean it like that.lol I'm just peaved that girls and couples seem all up for fun, make the arrangment then you get blocked after driving 30 miles.lol After the 4th time it wears thin.

over a year ago

I have never used the term 'seal the deal' lol

By *ootlover456Man
over a year ago

Paisley

indeed I imagine it is quite annoying to drive all the way there only to find your blocked and ignored. all I can say is you get time wasters everywhere and some folk of course genuinely just chicken out at the last moment and decide its not for them.

gotta remember that the women on here are used to getting a lot of abuse from a lot of assholes. who cant take no for an answer so try not to take to much offense when they assume were all the same

over a year ago

"I have never used the term 'seal the deal' lol"

ERM....have so!

over a year ago

Ok I used it in this convetsation but I've never used it when sealing the actual deal. Lets maybe say trying to arrange a meet. That sounds better don't you think.

over a year ago

"Ok I used it in this convetsation but I've never used it when sealing the actual deal. Lets maybe say trying to arrange a meet. That sounds better don't you think. "

over a year ago

Much classier....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does anyone else struggle to seal the deal on here? I got let down twice tonight Is it because I'm one of hundreds of single guys? "
It sounds me like your coming across a little desperate two cancelled meets in one night says it all.

Slow down get to know people before offering to jump straight into bed with then and always always arrange a social meet before a play meet and you won't go far wrong.

Good luck

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that.lol I'm just peaved that girls and couples seem all up for fun, make the arrangment then you get blocked after driving 30 miles.lol After the 4th time it wears thin."

Well OP, if it's happened 4 times then I'd suggest you need to review how you're going about arranging these meets.

Yes there are timewasters, it could be seen as an occupational hazard in this scene, but 4 times on the trot raises questions, imho.

over a year ago

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that.lol I'm just peaved that girls and couples seem all up for fun, make the arrangment then you get blocked after driving 30 miles.lol After the 4th time it wears thin.

Well OP, if it's happened 4 times then I'd suggest you need to review how you're going about arranging these meets.

Yes there are timewasters, it could be seen as an occupational hazard in this scene, but 4 times on the trot raises questions, imho."

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I could be wrong about this but it looks as though some guys seem to send loads of messages without any reply etc so when they do get a positive response they don't do all the necessary checks to ensure the person is genuine. The thought of easy sex means common sense sometimes takes a back seat.

Post new Message to Thread